PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or do GG's just not know how to suck cock?

SXFX
02-11-2015, 04:55 AM
ok I've dated a few very amazing TS women and the sex was always intense and sensual and amazing....and the blow jobs...omg...omg omg omg

but wow dating GG's.....ok the sex with the new GF is good.....and i'm not complaining....but judas these girls have no clue how to suck cock do they? WTF gives?

pimpdog
02-11-2015, 05:00 AM
ok I've dated a few very amazing TS women and the sex was always intense and sensual and amazing....and the blow jobs...omg...omg omg omg

but wow dating GG's.....ok the sex with the new GF is good.....and i'm not complaining....but judas these girls have no clue how to suck cock do they? WTF gives?
Maybe you should teach her .

Tapatio
02-11-2015, 05:05 AM
What pimpdog said.

I bet your girl could eat pussy better than you can, though... There's something to be said about owning the kind of equipment you work with.

But my best blowjobs ever have been from GGs.

Maybe she's just not into it.

SXFX
02-11-2015, 05:05 AM
sigh.....teaching a woman how to suck proper cock....

it's like anal...either the girl is going to love it or hate it....

and oddly enough with a the last few GG girls i've been...i can't cum when getting a BJ...and lord knows i try.....fuuuuucckkkk....WTF gives?

pimpdog
02-11-2015, 05:13 AM
sigh.....teaching a woman how to suck proper cock....

it's like anal...either the girl is going to love it or hate it....

and oddly enough with a the last few GG girls i've been...i can't cum when getting a BJ...and lord knows i try.....fuuuuucckkkk....WTF gives?
lol.

Jamie French
02-11-2015, 05:35 AM
It's just you.

giovanni_hotel
02-11-2015, 07:08 AM
Some GG just aren't into sucking dick. I've yet to meet a TS who wasn't enthusiastic about giving head.

But don't get it twisted, there are millions of GG out here who are cockhounds.;)

blackchubby38
02-11-2015, 07:14 AM
Its just you.

LongTom101
02-11-2015, 07:20 AM
Its just you

But its a silly statement, a few bad blowjobs and its "GGs cant suck cock"
Same as saying after a few bad relationships "all women are bitches" or "all guys are assholes"

Wibble99999
02-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Being new to lusting after hung angels, I have no experience of being blown by one. However, I have been fortunate to have been blown by numerous woman in 45 years of sex and I agree with LongTom101. I have known women who simply would not suck, some that grudgingly did and this was reflected in their poor performance, some who were really keen and gave mixed results and some who were so freaking good at it that I feared that I might have a heart attack at some point! Basically, like any skill, it's a real mixed bag across the population in question.

I also think Tapatio is probably right - if you are a TS blowing a cock, having one yourself and hence knowing what feels really good and what doesn't must be a bonus.

francisfkudrow
02-11-2015, 05:02 PM
While there certainly are GGs that know how to suck dick, I think it is possible that many of them take it for granted. Those of us who are not genetically female, yet put forth the effort to suck dick anyway have the right mindset to excel at it, and not take dick for granted.

And there probably is some truth to the idea that familiarity with the equipment helps you know what works.

zodiac
02-11-2015, 07:23 PM
and how about handjobs ... I once had a girlfriend and I dunno what she was thinking how it would feel, but it was more like if you see a movie where a monk is pulling the ropes to ring the church bells.
But hey, I'm into teasing and tender stuff and besides, probably our genital stimulation on girls isn't as good as a girl would do.

brickcitybrother
02-11-2015, 10:42 PM
Look a GG can learn to suck cock with the best of em. I knew one you'd hover you to death.... I mean she wanted you to come in her mouth, she only swallowed and if you really treated her right she could come from sucking dick. AMAZING. Moreover, I took my time and taught her how to do anal... FUCK she learned to come from that - in fact she started to worry cause she'd suck me off and then I'd fuck her in the ass. She said "I don't want to be known as 'the Anal Queen". No doubt Trans are very very good at it - but in some ways that born out of necessity (they have a very hard time avoiding fellatio unlike GGs who can say just fuck me).

So its simple - YMMV - but yes Trans usually have more experience sucking dick - by necessity.

itsmall80
02-12-2015, 03:12 AM
As far as cock sucking goes...it is really hit or miss. I've had only 1 girl who really knew how to suck a dick, the others were bad at it or didnt care much for it(and no, i keep myself well maintained downstairs). No guy has ever really done a good job on me....and no gurl has ever really gotten me going either.

CoolAwesomeBXDude
02-12-2015, 06:36 AM
is it me or did this guy conclude all ggs dont know how to give head just because a couple ggs didnt give head to well?

a few ppl already said something similar to what i would say. some ggs are hit n miss and others dont care too much for it while still others are good at it.

as for ts however, the majority ive had were great head givers. but i believe its hit n miss with ts too

gummi baer
02-12-2015, 07:46 AM
It's not as if everyone has the same level of talent inbred. It is something to be learned. Experience is one teacher, but instructional videos are available if neccessary.

jamesedwards
02-12-2015, 08:15 AM
what had happen wasssssssssssssssss :dead:

You basically have a TGirl top scale where GG's just can't match that's all. Stop dealing with girls and get some GG Women they know how to suck dick.

EZWind
02-12-2015, 09:31 AM
.....ok the sex with the new GF is good.....and i'm not complaining....

...well, yeah.....you actually pretty much sorta are
....until you've had BJs from every GG and every TS in the world, you really shouldn't make a blanket generalization like that
...myself, I've had good and bad from both, and for the most part can't complain about either

fred41
02-12-2015, 09:59 AM
lol...I'm not trying to cast any shade...but it would be funny if, on another site, SXFX's GF is posting: Is it me or do men just not know how to eat pussy ?.

Mike11
02-12-2015, 10:35 AM
I much prefer a bj from a gg. It is more delicate and sensual rather that someone trying to swallow you member whole.

sherricd
02-15-2015, 10:56 PM
My experience is that GGs are better at it than guys. I was kinda surprised to learn this. Mileage varies, of course.

SXFX
02-21-2015, 02:35 AM
lol...I'm not trying to cast any shade...but it would be funny if, on another site, SXFX's GF is posting: Is it me or do men just not know how to eat pussy ?.
OMG that would be funny!
Just the last few girls i've been with...just can't finish can't cum...not from their BJ's...just odd i guess...oh well. such is life!
where BJ's are like Star Trek...even bad Star Trek is better than no Star Trek?
Sx