PDA

View Full Version : med question help?!?!

bicurious
07-30-2006, 07:01 AM
was curious if anyone on here has had a rash on their genitals. This is kind of embarassing, but i think it might be because of masturbating w/0 lubrication. its red and is swollen and has bumps and itches. ive used hydroclorical cream but its not quite working. anyone think they have had this, its no way its STD's, so i dont know. Dont want to let my male doctor look down there. my doctor is one of my best friends dad so thats awkward enough and yeah. all help is appreciated.

scorpion
07-30-2006, 07:08 AM
I should go to the doctor anyway. Take care of your little friend and see the doctor even if he is you best friends dad. Or maybee you can choise another doctor?

polarstar
07-30-2006, 08:33 AM
Don't use hydrocortisone creams on your genitals, at all, unless directed to by your health care provider.

You likely havve a simple dermatitis, but someone should look at it who knows what they are looking at, especially if it doesn't get better in a day at most.

What about a local free clinic, or STD clinic, or an urgent care clinic? You may have to pay a few bucks but for peace of mind about your little friend.......it's worth it.

CuriousChocolateThaiGuy
07-30-2006, 09:39 AM
How can you be sure that it is not an STD??? Even sex with a condom is not 100% safe. Where is the "rash" located? If the bumps you are referring to are a cluster of watery blisters, you may have genital herpes. The STD can be passed from person to person even if the other person does not show any symptons. Symptons may also show several weeks after having sex with an infected partner making it questionable as to where you've contracted it from. Sometimes friction from non-lubricated sex (or masturbation) will cause the herpes to flare up. I would go to a doctor as soon as possible to confirm what you have. It doesn't have to be your family doctor, you can just go to a cheap or free clinic that tests for STDs.

bicurious
07-30-2006, 04:11 PM
i live in a really small town, no clinics, and its not an STD because unfortunetley i havnt had sex in awhile.

bicurious
07-30-2006, 04:12 PM
thanks for the suggestions and help, im probably gonna just go to my normal doctor, i have had him give me a physical so it shouldnt be that awkward.
Thanks again.

popperluv
07-30-2006, 06:49 PM
always you lube, I think what you have is called shafing.
Just a skin irritation, leave it alone for awhile.