PDA

View Full Version : Yum Recommendations ?

jakejd
02-06-2015, 05:07 AM
After losing my hard drive to a virus , and all my saved files now gone (damn you Symantec, they were a nightmare!) I have resubscribed to She Male Yum , haven't updated in several years . Downloading my old favorites , and looking for hot new ones . My all time favorites , Krysteen (she's my #1) , Penelope , Kadince (thinks she archived at Grooby now) . So many hot women to download , can't watch them all of course-just so many now . So looking for recommendations based on what i like the most , and looking for suggestions . What i like in paticular :
Smooth , sweet passable girls with great skin , smile , no tats ect , such as Krysteen , Penelope and Kadince .
Girls who get very hard erections , not just girls with big or huge cocks . Sadie Hawkins (love her thin hard cock with it's big head) , Brooke Zanell (love how she can push her hard cock down and have it spring back up) . A She Male Strokers scene with Mandy Mitchell (her first ever is great , as she stands up and her cock is pointing to the sky ) is exactly what I am looking for .
Girls who talk to you , again it's two Strokers scenes that come to mind , Mandy's first again as she talks about what guy think of her , and what she wants to do with them as she stands with her super hard cock . Tyra Scott's scene in Strokers 23 , as she slowly takes off her robe talking about what she likes is another favorite .
Finally , I love to watch girls tease in thier panties . Krysteen , hard and touching herself in her panties , Samantha , who was both big and hard , stroking herself as she stuck up finally sticking out of her panties , and another scene where she's in string bikini panties , with her cock down but the base bulging up and out . Great scene with Sexy Jade in Black Tranny Whackers 4 , where she walks around with a hard on pushing her painties straight out . Jade also had the most outrageous waist to hip ratio I can remember .
Thoughts on your favorite Yum girls and scenes not to be missed ?

GroobySteven
02-06-2015, 10:43 AM
Kylie Maria.
Ava Keading.

jakejd
02-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Thanks , I did see Ava , such a cutie . Will download Kylie and check her out .

youngblood61
02-06-2015, 06:15 PM
Checkout Chrissy Snow, Melanie, early Hazel Tucker, Astrid Shay, Lexington Thornberry. It's were I first saw Stacy Jackson, and Athena Adams. So many great girls there.:)

jakejd
02-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Thanks youngblood , I had forgotten about Chrissy , don't know how . She had some great scenes with that guy from NY , they genuinely liked each other and there was no faking the heat . I had not seen the threeway she did dressed as a doctor , so hot-love how she bends over the bed to get fucked , and the camera looks through her legs as she blowing the other guy , and she's still hard . Chrissy is so sensual yet fun .
Melanie was another fav , so naturally pretty even as she began her transition , such a sweet face and hot bod , and what a tool . When she's leaning back or propped up on a bed , her cock goes past her belly button ! Great scenes , in one she shoots the first shot of cum on her cheek , and laughs about that afterward . Another , when she got her boobs , shes in a little black dress , only to pull it up and pull out that huge dong from her panties , no one would ever know otherwise .
Hazel of course , always a doll like Amy Daly , her B/G scenes she always looks into the camera and looks like she's just loving it , great swallow as well . Lexington is a find , hadn't seen her before , what a cutie ! Love the big nipples on her a-cups , and she doesn't cum a lot but it's pretty intense , writhing around during orgasm , then so cute and funny afterwards , she's great girlfriend material .

jakejd
02-07-2015, 04:19 PM
The guy with Chrissy is Cubanito I think ?

jakejd
02-17-2015, 03:47 AM
Who do you think was the girl with the purely biggest cock on Yum , Nefertiti ? And who was the most impressive , size relative to her overall body size ? Samantha , Titi aka Diane , Brooke Zanell and favorite Melanie from NYC come to mind .
Relative to this , who was the hardest ? I alwayts like Sadie Hawkins , a grower , and love the huge head on her cock . I love how she stands and walks around , showing it off .
What do girls make for a shoot on Yum these days ?

youngblood61
02-17-2015, 03:52 AM
Amber Leigh, Jessie Flores, Kourtney.:)

topboy
02-17-2015, 03:06 PM
How about Devon Delirium

flabbybody
02-17-2015, 04:28 PM
Liz Mac from upstate New York

youngblood61
02-18-2015, 03:31 AM
Checkout Angel,and Kama.

jakejd
02-19-2015, 05:10 PM
Devon , god yes , I hadn't gotten to her yet . Mmmmmm , redheads .

jakejd
02-19-2015, 05:12 PM
I had just downloaded Liz , haven't watched her yet but she's def hot .

jakejd
03-02-2015, 04:19 AM
How about Yum shoots where she cums while being fucked ? watched two great scenes , Gaby cums hard in mish while being fucked by Giovanni , and Jennifer Noble a great orgasm while riding Chelsea Marie .

Deimos
03-02-2015, 04:26 AM
Tori Mayes <3