PDA

View Full Version : Tenant used Midtown Manhattan office for transgender sex parties: lawsuit

nysprod
02-05-2015, 03:20 AM
Note: I've never been to one of these parties but they've advertised frequently on Craigslist, a fact that was omitted from the article...not cheap either, it's like $100 for a single man to attend.

The landlord at 12 E. 32 St. is asking a court to evict the tenant, byteLair Inc., which is renting an office on the sixth floor. The alleged parties got so wild that people were having sex in the lobby, according to the lawsuit. Vanessa Vance, the byteLair owner, called the allegations ‘ridiculous’ and said she’s going to file a discrimination suit. She said she’s a software engineer and transgendered.

READ MORE HERE (http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/midtown-office-tenant-hosted-sex-parties-lawsuit-article-1.2103758)

https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/8t6COL4z0wXwq3Eji7JHvXPsGORXd8RL-07POKAQ7qyRAASieWrE9xFf7mVhd-uYLKI3EmzqWBRT2mX8gH-LjWVhyg=s0-d-e1-ft#https://TgurlParty.com/emailbanners/eb-tg.jpg

yodajazz
02-05-2015, 07:03 AM
Those types of parties are disgusting and disgraceful, and I am appalled. By the way, what type of clothing would you recommend for a man to wear at these parties?

mtbazz
02-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Those types of parties are disgusting and disgraceful, and I am appalled. By the way, what type of clothing would you recommend for a man to wear at these parties?

haha...you had me going for a second.

I've been thinking of going to one of these for the past year..but the entry fee always turns me away. Now I can help but wondering how long it will be until the cops show up at one of these.

AshlynCreamher
02-05-2015, 01:56 PM
...the entry fee always turns me away.

Which begs the question - what does this $100 fee go towards? Does the host hand it over to the girl before she gets gang banged or does he just put it in his pocket?

nysprod
02-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Which begs the question - what does this $100 fee go towards? Does the host hand it over to the girl before she gets gang banged or does he just put it in his pocket?

They don't get paid anything, why would they?

LI SEAN08
02-05-2015, 06:11 PM
Ive been to parties in Brooklyn and Queens, and only paid 30 to get in and it was also BYOB. Its basically a bunch of CD's, a cpl Trannys, and bunch of guys. Lots of sex going on, got my dick sucked a few different times by cds, dindnt want to take chance on sucking anyone, could have fucked a cpl gurls too, but declined. It was cool to watch tho.

hwbs
02-05-2015, 06:13 PM
i would never let someone profit off of me being a hobbyist esp a $100 cover....i know that a lot of hobbyists are lazy and want things done for them so i can see why someone would do it ....

AshlynCreamher
02-05-2015, 06:45 PM
...got my dick sucked a few different times by cds...

CD - crossdressers are straight men dressed as woman, a CD would not suck a mans dick. You got sucked off by a transvestite ;)

nysprod
02-05-2015, 08:23 PM
CD - crossdressers are straight men dressed as woman, a CD would not suck a mans dick. You got sucked off by a transvestite ;)

Nope, sometimes they're gay men lol

livepersona
02-06-2015, 04:57 AM
Usually the cover charge is to keep the majority of douche bags out and try to have more upscale people there. You can't just have a free sex party. Every fucking dude and will be there standing around. It's to try and limit the Guy/Girl ratio. But it's no guarantee. Douche bags come in all forms.

On a side note they should not be fucking in the lobby. Keep that shit inside to avoid trouble. No discrimination about it. It's just fucking wrong. People just like to play the "oh poor me" role. People are just waiting to be the victim these days.

SXFX
02-06-2015, 06:45 AM
$100...that's not bad....if it includes a few drinks it's a deal.....but still...i wonder....
maybe will have to check out craigs list

CD_Sasha
02-06-2015, 09:51 AM

Oh fuck.. I've been using the term all wrong. How can I change my username to "TV_Sasha"? Lol

I was always told I'm a "straight" CD.. Whatever that means. It's all labels *shrugs*

nysprod
02-06-2015, 06:54 PM
Oh fuck.. I've been using the term all wrong. How can I change my username to "TV_Sasha"? Lol

Lmfaooo!