PDA

View Full Version : Bring back Tom Moore!

montreal514
02-01-2015, 10:04 PM
I know a lot of people can't stand this dude, but I find he's able to get the most out of the girls he's with. Really sleazy(in a good way) and he really gets into it, as opposed to some of the more robotic type guys. I know male performers are secondary in this hole thing, but it really does make a difference.
Bring back that goatee'd nasty bastard!

aba
02-04-2015, 11:37 AM
Yeah! I hate the dude! But he really knows how to turn them tgirls into moaning bitches!

Jericho
02-04-2015, 03:55 PM

goliath_91710
02-05-2015, 01:27 AM
I know male performers are secondary in this hole thing, but it really does make a difference.

I wonder if you intentionally misspelled that, or if it was more Freudian. Whatever the case, I agree. Tom Moore's Tranny Hunter series was one of the many productions that originally got me interested in these girls, and I owe an eternal debt to him for that.

montreal514
02-07-2015, 04:40 PM
I wonder if you intentionally misspelled that, or if it was more Freudian. Whatever the case, I agree. Tom Moore's Tranny Hunter series was one of the many productions that originally got me interested in these girls, and I owe an eternal debt to him for that.

that's funny dude. Straight up Freudian...

emmettray
02-08-2015, 12:31 AM
No, just no. There's a limit to everything.