PDA

View Full Version : Is bottoming or anal play even worth it?

Rasclaat
01-30-2015, 01:21 AM
Honestly the concept seems super hot but the work and pain you have to go through makes it suck. But I'm also a puss lmao. Whats your guys experience? anybody learn to enjoy it even more than toping?

mtbazz
01-30-2015, 02:00 AM
Hell yeah...

I've bottomed a couple of times. I love it as long as she isn't too big.

I find it a very enjoyable experience.

wjcdiver
01-30-2015, 02:06 AM
If you have never had a prostate orgasm, or an anal orgasm you don't know what you are missing.

BobMasters
01-30-2015, 02:09 AM
It takes a bit of practice, you've got to learn how to take a cock! It's fantastic though.

Elisabeth_TS
01-30-2015, 02:39 AM
I have had a few clients who have been curious about it, best thing to do is to ask to try it. Start with a finger or a small toy and plenty of lube and if you enjoy that then work on up to bigger things.

When doen right it can be amazing, when done wrong it can hurt.

Jamie French
01-30-2015, 03:26 AM
You have to be predisposed to it. I dig the pain, the challenge of graduating to bigger toys is half the fun.

william.howl
01-30-2015, 03:48 AM
Simply put, if bottoming hurts, you and/or your partner are doing it wrong. Of the thousands of times I have been fucked in my ass, it has been painful or unpleasant only a few times, and I know why it wasn't fun those times. A few times the person topping me was just too rough, other times my anus and rectum were irritated from having eaten very spicy food, and still other times I have been a little under the weather. Otherwise, for me, being penetrated feels so good, physically, as well as psychologically, that I would not give it up for anything.

sucka4chix
01-30-2015, 04:47 AM
This is just silly and irresponsible. Of course it hurts. It's supposed to hurt. Your anus is not meant to take a dick! You have 2 sphincters you must defeat. The only reason you can do it is because you have beat yours in to submission. Like most things sexual, anal is mental. It's the thought that excites not so much what's physically going on.

william.howl
01-30-2015, 05:19 AM
Many people would beg to differ.

Instrumental
01-30-2015, 05:55 AM
This is just silly and irresponsible. Of course it hurts. It's supposed to hurt.
Ahem...

rowdy68
01-30-2015, 06:06 AM
I recommend using plugs (start small and work your way up). I never thought I'd be into it, but I truly enjoy it now. But as Sucka4Chix said, it's all mental. Yes, it feels good physically, but knowing that you're not in charge is as much of the pleasure.

Oh, and you have to clean up well first, of course.

francisfkudrow
01-30-2015, 04:44 PM
Oh, and you have to clean up well first, of course.

I think this is the "work" part that the OP was concerned about. Some advice you see online seems to suggest that you should undergo this half hour process (or more?) to clean out your innards. I think that, more than the pain, is the reason many don't try anal; it becomes this long annoying process that no one has time for.

blackchubby38
01-30-2015, 06:43 PM
Simply put, yes.

It is true that the preparation for bottoming and/or anal play can be a very long process. Its especially frustrating when you go through the whole thing and you don't wind up being penetrated.

But when you assume the position and she begins to put the object in question (plug, fingers, dildo, or her cock) into your ass, it makes it all worth it. It truly is a physical and a mind altering experience.

And yes sometimes there maybe a little pain involved. Communication with the person you're doing it with is key. If you're dong it with someone that you have been seeing for a while, whether its a professional or personal relationship, they will be able to tell when they should ease up or keep going.

You have to be predisposed to it. I dig the pain, the challenge of graduating to bigger toys is half the fun.

So true. Although you do have sometimes worry about your eyes being bigger than your ass when you see specific toy you would be willing to try.

THEbottom
01-30-2015, 07:19 PM
I don't get all the comments about pain etc.----I've bottomed hundreds of times and quite frankly there is no more exciting, fulfilling or pleasant experience on this earth !!!!!

Redballs
01-30-2015, 07:28 PM
I started young. After years of working at it, I can handle pretty much anyone.

Rusty Eldora
01-30-2015, 07:34 PM
Before getting topped by a tgirl I had tried toys and getting pegged. Being pegged hurt, maybe it was too hard or she had zero feedback to adjust control.

I was scared my first time with a tgirl as she was almost 8", it felt really good. My 2nd was with a power top having 8", biggest O of my life. I enjoy all sizes, look forward to Vanilla's 10" again. With tgirls I am a bottom but still love pounding the V as well.

Yes the preparation is a bit of a pain, but she really appreciates being squeeky clean.

RACQUEL
01-31-2015, 12:29 AM
FUCK YA IT'S WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!! A Power Bottom Loves the whole deal. The pain,the submission, the concept of giving pleasure with ur AssPussy. Plus receiving the Cumm for ur efforts is the Ultimate>>>>.

blackchubby38
01-31-2015, 12:59 AM
I don't get all the comments about pain etc.----I've bottomed hundreds of times and quite frankly there is no more exciting, fulfilling or pleasant experience on this earth !!!!!

Pain maybe wrong choice of words. I think discomfort, especially as you're first getting penetrated, would be better.

danboi
01-31-2015, 01:29 AM
I too have never bottomed because it has never appealed to me.
Yea i have though about it, but I don't think my mind will change on this subject.
But to be honest Ive never actually inserted anything anally.
But that's just me