PDA

View Full Version : Force Feed Your Family

WesJohnson
01-26-2015, 07:45 PM
Hi my kinky family:).... Wondering how many people out there thinks it's healthy to force your family to accept your gay life. Of course if it gets anything close to violent, finesse is definitely needed. At the same time it just gets sickening knowing that so many generations before me were mind fucked (religiously) to think that's it's a unhealthy want rather than a need. I ran through my family just off of impulse knowing that it won't get violent mind you. And got mixed results but they literally just didn't know enough about the subject or didn't want to know( which I'm not going to take, I'll tack that one with youth...) Just a thought that maybe with my primitive education to at the very least make them AWARE that this does happen. The generations after me would be better off. What do ya'll think :)

blueeyeboy
01-26-2015, 08:04 PM
I have literally no clue what you are prattling about.

WesJohnson
01-26-2015, 08:05 PM
lol yeah I kind of blabbered on implulse... I"ll leave you to masturbate.... enjoy

WesJohnson
01-26-2015, 08:18 PM
... come on someone play therapy with me :)

AshlynCreamher
01-26-2015, 09:35 PM
Wondering how many people out there thinks it's healthy to force your family to accept your gay life.

Do you think its healthy for a straight man to explain to his family that he really likes pussy?

Unless you live in Kentucky I think you should keep your sex-life to yourself otherwise your family may think you're a freak or something.

WesJohnson
01-26-2015, 10:50 PM
But its a relative norm for a straight man to like pussy

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
01-26-2015, 11:14 PM
Hi Wes,

I am pretty certain the initial shock of mom and dad realizing they won't get (bloodline) grand kids from you will wear off when they see how happy you are being an "in the open gay".

Show them how depressed you can feel with having to conform to heterosexuality against your will and tell them you feel suicidal if they don't accept you as you are.

If they really love you and want the best for you, they should accept your sexual orientation - it doesn't always work, but, hey what else have you got to lose if they are already trying to push you away.
Just a suggestion.

Babe,
http://www.merc.ca/vbulletin/images/smilies/lips.gif xoxo

AshlynCreamher
01-27-2015, 12:18 AM
But its a relative norm for a straight man to like pussy

Invite you're entire family over for dinner; mom, dad, big sis and even your neighbor. Just as everybody starts to eat you should stand up and tell everyone the big news!!!

Not only explain to them that you like hairy ball sack but tell them why you like it so much :razz:

Tapatio
01-27-2015, 12:31 AM
edit.

jamesedwards
01-27-2015, 12:43 AM
People in your family like others have the right not to like the gay lifestyle. They are educated on it, you trying to so call educate them is not going to make them like it more. Why do you feel the need to press them with that lifestyle when they don't like it? If a person don't like oranges you can't educate them on it and then think they will like oranges. Leave them alone and just do you. Don't bring it around them, or your lovers.

Hi my kinky family:).... Wondering how many people out there thinks it's healthy to force your family to accept your gay life. Of course if it gets anything close to violent, finesse is definitely needed. At the same time it just gets sickening knowing that so many generations before me were mind fucked (religiously) to think that's it's a unhealthy want rather than a need. I ran through my family just off of impulse knowing that it won't get violent mind you. And got mixed results but they literally just didn't know enough about the subject or didn't want to know( which I'm not going to take, I'll tack that one with youth...) Just a thought that maybe with my primitive education to at the very least make them AWARE that this does happen. The generations after me would be better off. What do ya'll think :)

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
01-27-2015, 01:52 AM
Hi James,

I think Wes really wants to stay in his family and be accepted, as he is.

Babe
xoxo

Jamie French
01-27-2015, 01:52 AM
If a person's parents/family are decent people then it won't matter if you tell them or not. It won't matter. If your parents are backward shit bags who are more concerned with their fucked off cultures/traditions than the happiness of their closest blood relatives then you should tell them just so that it fucks with them till the end of their days. If you can't have an accepting, loving family then they forfeit their own comfort. It's a nice trade off and punishment for half human fuckwits. The universe is unseeing and uncaring... it's up to YOU to smash evil.

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
01-27-2015, 03:09 AM
Hi Wes,

I agree with Jamie's post but not the angry name calling, as i love my family even if they've disowned me and left me to die, like they have done.
I, kind of, hate them for different reasons, now, as an adult, which all stems for years ago.
We don't talk but i still love them, deep down somewhere.
I cry for them and for me and for the loss we all share as a family.
I switch from utter hatred of them, to missing them.

You know...i had just typed out a whole lot of EXTREMELY personal details about my horrible childhood and about my life, in general, in this post.
But when i sat back to read it all back to myself, i thought, "I can't post all of this."
It's wayyyy too personal to publish for free. Meaning, many times, when i have told personal friends of my life story, they've all told me i should go public with my life story for a fee, as it's one hell of a voyage.
So i deleted it all because just it's far too personal.
I added this paragraph, instead, to remind myself of what i had almost done, and to let you and everyone know that you all almost got an eye-full of a personal hell called, my life as a child, teen and as an adult.

So instead of my telling of my personal hell, i'll just say, try to keep your family on your side because it's not the same walking through life...alone and unloved by your family.
Give them the chance to accept you, and GUILT them out like crazy until they accept who you are.

For me, it's too late. The damage was done early in life. I am stuck in this brain of mine and i've managed to survive..."somewhat".

Babe,
xoxo

Jimmy W
01-27-2015, 03:20 AM
I have no fucking idea what you are either asking or talking about. With that in mind, I can confidently say that whatever you decide to do....you should decide NOT to do it.

Tapatio
01-27-2015, 03:59 AM
I have no fucking idea what you are either asking or talking about. With that in mind, I can confidently say that whatever you decide to do....you should decide NOT to do it.

Sage advice.

WesJohnson
01-27-2015, 05:54 PM
Yea dahlia don't relive that..... But thanks :)

WesJohnson
01-27-2015, 06:00 PM
james Edwards.... Its more than the fact that they don't like it..... They have literally never experienced a loved one being gay... So I'm going to listen to my stickgirl dahlia and take a shot at it.... Once again I tag my "naïve" hope on youth.... But I just can't stay in my own box when potentially one of my younger family members might be going through the same thing and nobody to take an example from....

WesJohnson
01-27-2015, 06:02 PM
lol was my little speech that God damn confusing lol I got to step my proofreading skills up huh

WesJohnson
01-27-2015, 06:02 PM
And I love the aggressive approach Jamie :)