PDA

View Full Version : funny rant from CL: My Giant Dick

suckseed
07-28-2006, 09:47 PM
http://seattle.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/172601243.html

Where to begin? I hate my giant dick. I haven't always hated it, mind you, just for the last, oh, 17 years or so.

I loved my dick when I was 13 and had a nice 7 inch tool. I'd put it through its paces regularly and just couldn't wait to share it with some of my female classmates. At 14 I was starting to get just a little concerned as I then had a 9 inch member. It was great, but I was hoping for no further growth. No such luck. By the time I was 16 or 17, the growth finally ended. Unfortunately, not before I had reached my freakish proportions.

It's 12 inches long. It's about as big around as one of those tall cans of Coors Light (horrible beer, by the way). It doesn’t help that I’m a shower, not a grower. When flaccid it’s still 9 inches. In high school I picked up nicknames like cackyderm (creative), kickstand, and “the plunger.” I was smart, funny, athletic, and well liked, though, so the kidding was not mean spirited. I know that some awkward big dicked guys must go through much worse in high school.

Now, I’m sure some guys are thinking that this doesn’t sound like a problem and they wouldn’t mind swinging a stick like this around. Trust me, it sucks. To understand what it’s like to live with a giant dick you have to throw out everything you know about normal life. I love sports and athletic activities. Unfortunately, my dick loves this too and celebrates by flopping around like a frog on a frying pan. An extra large heavy-duty athletic supporter is an absolute must. Go without, and I could end up with a black eye. Of course, by the time I get everything stuffed into the supporter I look like I’ve crammed a grapefruit down my shorts in case I need a snack at half time. If the supporter fails, my dick will fly out of there like the spring snakes in one of those novelty cans of mixed nuts. I hope there aren’t any kids watching the game. I really enjoy swimming, but water + swim trunks = cling = gasps. My next house will have a pool and a tall fence.

How about non-athletic activities like, say, walking down the street? First off, boxers are out. No one wants to see that coming toward them. Even briefs only do a marginal job of keeping everything from swinging around. All new clothes must be tried on to see if they pass my dick visibility test (DVT). Jeans fail. Many slacks fail. Most shorts fail. Need to sit on the toilet? Hold on to snakey or he’s going swimming.

Fine, but it’s gotta rock in the sack, right? Wrong. Don’t get me wrong, it gets hard as a rock and stays that way, but finding someone able to work with it has been difficult. I’m a nice, attractive, and successful guy so I have met a lot of women who wanted to get down with me. That is, until they see my dick. My first time was when I was 18 with a friend’s older sister (23). The look on her face when she saw it erect was one of surprise, incredulity, and fear. To her credit, she was willing to give it a go, but it would only go so far. Guys, you know how great it feels to pound away “balls deep”? I don’t. I have yet to find a woman who can take it all. A lot of women have simply said, “Forget it” once they see it. Last month I met a really nice woman who followed me back to my place from a Belltown bar. We got close and it was getting hot until ol’ dicky came out. The look on her face was one of actual horror (you know, eyes bulged, hand over a gaping mouth). Without saying a word, she bolted up, grabbed her clothes, and was out the door. You’d think it had five dragon heads at the end (it doesn’t, by the way). How about a nice blowjob? Maybe if there were a bunch of female versions of Steve Tyler out there I’d actually be able to get one. That leaves few options. I’ve gotten very good at going down and handjobs are about all that works with most ladies. Given the crap shoot of reactions from new partners, masturbation has been my best option overall.

I know things could be worse. I’m 6’2” and 220 pounds, so at least it doesn’t look like an actual third leg like it would if I were 5’1”. It’s also not bent, doesn’t just get to half mast, or have any of the other physical problems a dick can have. But it’s a damn hassle every day. I’d give my left nut to give up 4 inches and some girth.

To those guys who wish they had a massive dick instead of their average or below average one, I say enjoy what you have. Things could be worse: your wish could come true.

BlackAdder
07-28-2006, 10:54 PM
I can see how 12" might be a problem....hes never gonna be able to go balls deep vaginally i dont think...And most girls arent even going to attempt it either way...

Best advice i could give him is move to LA or Las Vegas....if he cant find a girl there to take it he never will.

Still...I would MUCH rather be too big then too small.....Too big you can brag about......your just fucked if your too small.....

suckseed
07-28-2006, 11:37 PM
I agree...I used to have a female friend that loved to tell me about the latest guy she'd brought home. Once she was telling me about a guy with a penis like my thumb. She refused to have anything to do with it, and was basically insulted that he'd even tried to get her in bed. Poor fucker! But my last girlfriend told me she also refused to have sex with a guy she said was as big as her arm from elbow to wrist. She gave him a handjob, but wasn't interested in sex with him.

Quinn
07-28-2006, 11:43 PM
I can see how 12" might be a problem....hes never gonna be able to go balls deep vaginally i dont think...And most girls arent even going to attempt it either way...

LMAO @ this. One of my best friends through high school and college had a similar problem. He was freakishly huge – something he didn't hesitate to work into a conversation whenever possible. Unfortunately, he developed an appetite for anal sex. As you one might guess, it was nearly impossible for him to find women willing to play his way. Eventually, for unrelated reasons, he went crazy and was institutionalized (no, I’m not joking). Damn shame too because I have some of the best stories from hanging out with his crazy ass. Best wingman a guy could ask for.

-Quinn