PDA

View Full Version : Prospero

Prospero
01-21-2015, 04:00 PM
Hello Everyone. I have left for health reasons. I am taking my first peek in here since. I can assure you that I am NOT Bella of London Ladbyboys nor do i have any connection with her or her agency. I also would like to tell Tarot that i was not corrupted, as he implies, by the ONE freebie - clearly described as such when i wrote a review - that i had via the agency. I was also not the only one who enjoyed a session at the gift of that agency. They were clearly trying to establish the credentials of the girl involved. As i recall she was good. I'd also say to everyone else that I really will lNOT be returning here - so PMs asking for favours or action or anything else are going to go unanswered. Sorry. Goodbye folks. it was fun.

AshlynCreamher
01-21-2015, 04:33 PM
you will be missed - thank you for always being nice towards me.

Plaything
01-21-2015, 04:59 PM
Sincerely hope that getting well soon is an option. On which basis...

Get well soon.

trish
01-21-2015, 05:12 PM
We will remember you Prospero. I will remember you–with sweet affection I’ll remember. Thank you for sorting out the bullies and protecting the reputation of these forums. But most of all, thank you for uploading, over the years, a small but generous portion of your joy, your humor, your intelligence and wisdom.
With love,
Trish.

nysprod
01-21-2015, 05:23 PM
Be well, Prospero, and good fortune to you.

Jericho
01-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Catch ya later, Bella, er, I mean, Prosper... :hide-1:
Take care, mate.

Baggins
01-21-2015, 07:22 PM
You will be sorely missed.
Look after yourself and "thanks for all the fish!"

ed_jaxon
01-21-2015, 08:55 PM
Sorry I never got over to London to hAve a pint with you.

Hope you heal quickly and completely.

Cheers.

EJaxon

Weissmann
01-22-2015, 01:14 AM
I was banned unfairly for 4 months that's right FOUR months by Prospero for calling Ts gisela a Liar and fake !! Here's the link
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=88738&page=3

After banning me he sent me a pm saying ''Offensive remarks will not be tolerated'' That was a pitiful act imo
If you're reading this I'm very disappointed in you mate, Yet I hope you get well soon.

bi-smooth
01-22-2015, 06:48 PM
get well soon and cum back fighting fit ready to fuck more shemales and tell us all about it.