PDA

View Full Version : Ts with feet fetish

philpheet
01-18-2015, 12:25 PM
Hi,

According to me, feet are one of the most sensual part of a shemale body. So I like to give them a special treatment.

Do some TS also share this opinion, and like to play with feet ?

tolstoy
06-22-2015, 07:58 PM
I'm surprised there was no response to this question yet. I, too, am curious if TS girls enjoy it more or less than average. This part of the female body is one of my top 5 favorite spots.

shushu
06-24-2015, 09:56 AM
I fully agree! There is a difference between man feet and girls feet. I think it has something to do with dispositions born with as well as hormon therapy, that trans women have girly feet. For me feet are so important to know that the girl on the screen is real trans and not a crossdresser.

Hi,

Do some TS also share this opinion, and like to play with feet ?

AdaBlackXXX
06-29-2015, 12:07 AM
I couldn't date someone unless they came with a foot fetish. I mean I've done it but the sex just doesn't have that extra spice like it should. Even when they do it just too please me and their not into it ruins it for me. I hate it when someone plays with my feet just to make me happy and I just know it's not their kink. Huge turn off. And with female sexual partners they have to have nice feet. A pretty girl with bad feet and it's a no go. Anyways.. Give me a foot massage, enjoy it, and my eyes will dazzle.

tolstoy
06-30-2015, 07:32 PM
Anyways.. Give me a foot massage, enjoy it, and my eyes will dazzle.

I wish more girls felt the way you do! (BTW thanks for the cute pic you posted)

jake999
07-01-2015, 03:46 AM
We need more Support! I agree every girl should share Ada's opinion!!