PDA

View Full Version : Question re: Hormones and Sexual Performance

mildcigar_2001
01-12-2015, 09:44 PM
I was wondering how female HRT effects transsexuals with regard to sexual performance.

I would assume (perhaps incorrectly) that the doses of female hormones required to begin changing your sex would make you impotent. Which might not be of great concern to the average transsexual, but might be of great concern for those who earn their living as a "performer."

So do the girls cycle off and on the hormones, or just take lower dosages of the hormones, or is it not a problem at all. Just curious on how the girls maintain function.

Donkey
01-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Some TS are never really functional again after starting hormones and others aren't greatly affected by them, in terms of functionality. See the Latina cam girl, Kamilla. Very feminine girl but has a big hard cock and can cum like a 16-year old boy full of testosterone.

mildcigar_2001
01-13-2015, 01:30 AM
I was curious. I didn't know if perhaps if they knew they had an upcoming engagement, and they had to lay off the hormones for a week or two prior.

Ts RedVeX
01-13-2015, 02:09 AM
Hormones don't affect functionality. It is the hormone inhibitors that do it. As far as the latter are concerned, one would have to stop taking them 2 years before an engagement rather than 2 weeks before.