PDA

View Full Version : JULIA ROBERTS SCOOP

angry
07-27-2006, 09:15 PM
LOOK WHAT JULIA HAS BEEN HIDING ALL THESE YEARS! NOW THAT'S A PRETTY WOMAN!!!!! :shock:

TheBigTreesy
07-28-2006, 01:38 AM
Lookalike

mmmmm......
No

Julia may not be what she was, but come on

NYCe
07-28-2006, 01:52 AM
I'm lost.

themaster
07-28-2006, 02:21 AM
???

specialk
07-28-2006, 02:38 AM
:smh

lasvegaslex
07-28-2006, 02:40 AM
who is that for real she's hot

Kramer
07-28-2006, 02:41 AM
Looks more like Julia's brother, whats his name? Eric? I know he does movies too.

DJ_Asia
07-28-2006, 07:09 AM
that girl is very beautiful,but in no way shape or LSD induced form resemble Julia Roberts.

laoda8
07-28-2006, 01:13 PM
not even close to julia.

canadian
07-28-2006, 05:19 PM
No resemblance to Julia but who cares, she's still hot !!

suckseed
07-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Personally, I think it's a losing proposition to compare most TS to a GG. TS are bee-yootiful - but their femininity usually suffers when AB'd to a real woman. I think it's better to appreciate them on their own terms. Patricia Araujo is one of the few models I've seen that doesn't have any mannishness to her face. And apparently she's not that great up close and personal. Now this is a HUGE generalization, granted, and the Asian TS look great just by growing their hair out - which as I've stated elsewhere, leads to posts here of questionable claims to being a TS. I'd like to think my sexual preferences don't define me as being attracted to any pretty person with long hair. I dunno, maybe that's just me being defensive.
Are there exceptions to the statement that most TS could not beat out the prettiest GG's? Perhaps. I challenge you guys to start a thread that proves it.
Lately I've been noticing that pretty little Asian - Ana is she called? And Areeya is a stunner (though there's something in her look that says TS to me.) But, as I said Asians have a feminine look to begin with. I think I tend to notice and be attracted to a lot of latin and white ts that have just ramped up their sex appeal beyong 'ordinary'. Oh, and anyone remember McKayla from shemale strokers? She's black by way of west indies I think. She's incredible - totally feminine. Many black ts have something undefinable which gives them a femininity that surgery and hormones can't take all the credit for. Trish's avatar comes to mind - who is that?
Since this has turned into a ramble, let me just say that I watched the new Pink Panther dvd the other day because I stupidly failed to tell Columbia House not to send me the damn thing, and while it's just as big a stinker as I suspected, Beyonce is so goddamn fuckable that it hurts. Curse you all, eminently fuckable women and ts that I will never bone!!! :D

Kurdy M
07-29-2006, 09:03 AM
In Amsterdam in the RLD is a spanish girl who looks likes Julia Roberts.
Almost het twin sister, the face, the lips, it's the same.
Very pretty young girl and tall too about 6 feet 2 and a very nice 6 inch penis. One of the best girls i ever been with.

BlueGoat
07-29-2006, 11:23 AM
[quote="suckseed"] Oh, and anyone remember McKayla from shemale strokers?

Yes I remember Very fuckable had a way of talking to the camera without just being smuty for the sake of being smuty if you know what i meen.

Only ever seen her on Franks T-girls as well as strokers Any one know if shes appeaded any whare else?

may be i'll start a new thread?

suckseed
07-29-2006, 11:12 PM
Well, she's looking for a boytoy on Alt.com, lives in Seattle. I've written her and had on online friend who lives there try as well....neither one of us got a response. So I don't think she's looking for average white boys...not to sound like I think I'm the shiznit, but I did write her a fairly articulate letter, and my friend's a writer, so apparently she's either got someone in her life right now or is looking for someone a bit more studly. Still, it was interesting to see that she at one point at least has felt the need to find a guy outside of the ones she's meeting normally. It's funny, she's totally hot and passable; my presumption is that if one is these things, good lovin' awaits like apples in an orchard.