PDA

View Full Version : Dislike a Thread

Jimmy W
01-09-2015, 02:47 AM
Dear MODS. Apparently there is a way to see who dislikes a posting or new thread. I've been here a long time and don't know how to do it. Some of my posts have been controversial and occasionally out of line. Most of them have been of the 'check out this hottie, she is new to me!' type. I've notice all of my recent posts (remember GG being just one) keep getting a thumbs down rating from someone. I concede that some of my opinions are thumbs down to some people but to thumbs down my pictures of GG Caprice? I don't ask for censorship or intimidation and of course it's no big deal but I would love to know how to challenge what I think is an arbitrary negative response. If you think my posts suck and I am shit, don't click a thumbs down...have some anonymous guts and tell me why.

Tapatio
01-09-2015, 03:18 AM
I'm not a mod, but....

Go to your user profile and hit "post ratings" on the bottom left.

This only shows thumbs on your comments, though.

Smiley22
01-09-2015, 05:12 AM
There are definitely haters on here!!! I go to a thread to see all thumbs up then to return a moment later to see a row on thumbs downs?!?!?!? Not Kool!

dakota87
01-09-2015, 06:25 AM
Haters gonna hate.
~~
0 0
. | .
___

broncofan
01-09-2015, 06:27 AM
Couldn't op send a pm to anyone he's interacted with here to find out how to check post ratings?

Tapatio
01-09-2015, 06:28 AM
We can PM?

broncofan
01-09-2015, 06:29 AM
We can PM?
Exactly. Who do you pm to find out how to pm?

Tapatio
01-09-2015, 06:35 AM
Exactly. Who do you pm to find out how to pm?

That's some advanced shit right there. I'm still trying to figure out how to log in.

Tapatio
01-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Jimmy seems like a good guy.

broncofan
01-09-2015, 06:40 AM
Yeah no problem with Jimmy. I'm sure he'll find it's the same person thumbing all his posts. It aint me, even if he did call me Broncofag at one point...I have not held a grudge:).

Tapatio
01-09-2015, 06:51 AM
Political disagreement?

Anywho, that word gets thrown around a lot here.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:hungangels.com+fag&sa=G&gbv=1&sei=812vVK0T1umgBOS7gfAF

broncofan
01-09-2015, 07:00 AM
Political disagreement?

Anywho, that word gets thrown around a lot here.

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:hungangels.com+fag&sa=G&gbv=1&sei=812vVK0T1umgBOS7gfAF
It was out of the blue actually. I couldn't figure it out at all. And I checked and it was 15 months ago, so it looks like I've harbored it too long. But I have since read his posts and enjoyed some of them. So I have erased it from my memory.

Yeah people quite liberal with fag and faggot on this site.

Ben in LA
01-09-2015, 12:39 PM

LibertyHarkness
01-09-2015, 12:44 PM
There is a sick pervert called transbeastility that does thst here. This abhorrent abomination loves to down vote many people lol

Jericho
01-09-2015, 03:10 PM
Lol @ broncofag.
Is that like, a gay cowboy...You gone brokeback on us, Bronco? :dead:

broncofan
01-09-2015, 03:19 PM
Lol @ broncofag.
Is that like, a gay cowboy...You gone brokeback on us, Bronco? :dead:
I'm glad you're amused:tongue:
I think it's more likely a gay horse. I'm afraid that nickname could catch on quick.

Tapatio
01-09-2015, 05:08 PM
But broncos are spirited creatures that tend to buck a lot, right?

That could make you VERY popular in certain segments.

I doubt it would ever catch on, though. You seem like a good guy, too, so I doubt anyone would make a habit of playing on your username that way.

Jericho
01-09-2015, 07:08 PM
There is a sick pervert called transbeastility that does thst here.

I think that prick seems to have a problem with most of the girls on here.

up_for_it
01-09-2015, 07:38 PM
I dislike this thread.

ed_jaxon
01-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Transbeastiality thumbs down everyone. He has done it so much it means nothing. We all will have one down vote whenever you post.

And Libby his name is the same thing. Done for shock value.

Jimmy W
01-09-2015, 11:55 PM
Yeah no problem with Jimmy. I'm sure he'll find it's the same person thumbing all his posts. It aint me, even if he did call me Broncofag at one point...I have not held a grudge:).

I called you a Broncofag? Wow. Even for me that seems like a cheap shot and very immature so - I'm sorry about that. As for all the thumbs down, I guess someone out there really dislikes me. Or Caprice in the GG thread. Who knows? I guess I'll just have to find some way to endure. And, for the record...I dislike this post too :-)

broncofan
01-10-2015, 12:17 AM
I called you a Broncofag? Wow. Even for me that seems like a cheap shot and very immature so - I'm sorry about that. As for all the thumbs down, I guess someone out there really dislikes me. Or Caprice in the GG thread. Who knows? I guess I'll just have to find some way to endure. And, for the record...I dislike this post too :-)
Don't worry about it. I remembered it cause it was a memorable insult:tongue:. I had one person give me twelve negative votes in a row...they honestly get some sort of psychosexual rush thinking they've irritated people.

Tapatio
01-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Both good guys- I knew it!

And Jimmy, the answer to your question is in this thread.

Jimmy W
01-10-2015, 01:28 AM
Jimmy seems like a good guy.

I'd like to officially 'thumbs down' this post :-)

fred41
01-10-2015, 02:22 AM
If anyone didn't catch that: Click on 'User CP'...then go to the left side menu - all the way at the bottom click 'Post Ratings'. It will give you a list of GOOD or BAD ratings, the post the rating applied to...and who gave you the rating.

Jimmy W
01-10-2015, 02:26 AM
VERY good info. THANKS! fred41

Jimmy W
01-10-2015, 02:34 AM
Hmmmm ... turns out I'm just a thin skinned douche after all. I actually got a lot of thumbs up so thanks everyone! And hey "Designer"....Bree Daniels and Caprice don't like you either.

broncofan
01-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Two kinds of people in this world. Thin skinned douches and people who think they're not thin skinned douches.

LibertyHarkness
01-11-2015, 02:31 PM
lol here you go :)

Amusing personally … its either a very ugly spotty kid with anger issues or a full on peodo bear loving animal pervert . Maybe i should dress up as a wombat or something and he will thumb me up :) sick fuck . :dancing:

Jimmy W
01-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Wow, Libby....according to your hater, you must be the single worst human being on Earth! Makes me want to appreciate my hater a little more!

EvaCassini
01-12-2015, 01:36 AM
99.9999999% of my "Thumbs Downs" come from "transbeastiality"

I've done nothing wrong to him/her/it, let alone speak to them, but apparently this troll hates my guts along with many others here.

broncofan
01-12-2015, 01:40 AM
I've done nothing wrong to him/her/it, let alone speak to them, but apparently this troll hates my guts along with many others here.
Would I sound too much like Dr. Phil if I said he hates himself worst of all?:tongue: Yep, I'll take off my amateur psychologist hat.

Jimmy W
01-12-2015, 01:50 AM
99.9999999% of my "Thumbs Downs" come from "transbeastiality"

Well, Eva.....you have to admit that Post #122762716481724817481781 was pretty much a thumbs down...:-)

Jimmy W
01-12-2015, 01:53 AM
See what I'm doing here? Making fun of this shitheads ratings!

SFlare
04-13-2015, 02:33 AM
lol here you go :)

Amusing personally … its either a very ugly spotty kid with anger issues or a full on peodo bear loving animal pervert . Maybe i should dress up as a wombat or something and he will thumb me up :) sick fuck . :dancing:

I doubt even that would be enough for him

rodinuk
11-27-2021, 04:39 PM
I seem to have a little troll… here’s the latest batch, he’s even taken the trouble to go back to posts from ten years ago to downflag them… even downflagging an RIP notice for Holly Woodlawn

filghy2
12-01-2021, 08:02 AM
This site definitely attracts a few nutters who can't let grudges go. I've had this happen a few times, though not as extreme as the above example.

It's weird that something would think they can punish you if they waste time downvoting old posts that nobody else is likely to see.

GroobySteven
12-01-2021, 11:37 AM
This site definitely attracts a few nutters who can't let grudges go. I've had this happen a few times, though not as extreme as the above example.

It's weird that something would think they can punish you if they waste time downvoting old posts that nobody else is likely to see.

Want to see what we have to deal with!
Here is a pearl that came in this week.

Taylor Dickenson
I want my money back and my subscription cancelled.

GroobySupport
I have cancelled your subscription for you, you can enjoy the site until December 29th.
Why are you expecting a refund?

Taylor Dickenson
Because it’s my money and I want a fuccin refund
Because I expect a full fuccin refund???

Steven Grooby
Actually it's my money.
You paid it to me for access to our site which you had.
Your expectations, are 'fuccin' irrelevant.

Taylor Dickerson
Ight fam I’ll just call my bank and have em refund me no biggie, your mums a whore
Straight tell em my card was stolen ���� faggot
Excuse me Mr Grooooooobyyyy where my money yah fag, ya know you upset the company when the owner won’t give you your money!!! ������

Steven Grooby
LOL.I love people who intentionally make themselves out to be stupid.
We will be forwarding this whole conversation to the bank, and the fraud department.
You are comedy gold. Is your name really Dick or is that to amuse us also?

Taylor Dickerson
Better forward it now then custer ���� I love owners of websites who intentionally talk down on their customers, must be great at business marketing

Steven Grooby
It's done great for 25 years. You'll no longer be a customer at the end of the 30 days, and you are banned and blacklisted from rejoining or using any of our sites so ...