PDA

View Full Version : Russians/Putin ban TG people from driving!!!

Parisien
01-09-2015, 12:53 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30735673

What a joke country

francisfkudrow
01-09-2015, 05:12 AM
It could happen right here in the US. All that has to happen is for the Right to come up with some rationale (however weak) for it.

livepersona
01-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Problably because they would try and drive on both sides of the road...............

LibertyHarkness
01-09-2015, 12:35 PM
It would seem the way Putin is heading it's going to end up outright deeming illegal all lgbt and mental disorder people by the end of the year .

Think if I was russian and in the lgbt group I would now be starting to look at moving into Europe or elsewhere that is a tad more tolerant .

Ben in LA
01-09-2015, 12:40 PM
I'm sure our resident Teabaggers are eating this up since he IS one of their conservative heros...

jamesedwards
01-09-2015, 02:38 PM
wowwwwwwwwwwwwww !!! I guess that's what he wants for them to move out.

irvin66
01-09-2015, 04:26 PM
this is how it is to live in a good country.....:geek:

sassygirl
01-09-2015, 07:22 PM
Putin is no conservative hero. he is despised even by his own people. conservatives and christians aren't a threat to Gays or Trans people Muslims are. in case you haven't noticed they kill and or behead Gays , Transgendered, Women Christians Americans , Brits , Journalists and the list continues strapping bombs to their Women . no Christians ,Conservatives,Republicans are a far lesser threat to US! stop drinking the Muslim Kool aid, and educate yourself.

fred41
01-10-2015, 02:37 AM
It could happen right here in the US. All that has to happen is for the Right to come up with some rationale (however weak) for it.

I doubt you could pass a law like that here and now and get it to stick. Depending upon the locale, it would get overturned at either an appellate court...or the Supreme Court.

Ben in LA
01-10-2015, 06:42 AM
Why can't I drink the Muslim root beer instead? Why is it always Kool-aid?

jamesedwards
01-10-2015, 07:13 AM
Duhhhhhhhh there are Christians who don't agree with Transgender either, is Putin Muslim? No he isn't so how do you go from one degree to the next is beyond me. No matter what you believe there are people who don't like the lifestyle of Transgender people, it's that simple don't blame that on one type of people. That's delusional.

Putin is no conservative hero. he is despised even by his own people. conservatives and christians aren't a threat to Gays or Trans people Muslims are. in case you haven't noticed they kill and or behead Gays , Transgendered, Women Christians Americans , Brits , Journalists and the list continues strapping bombs to their Women . no Christians ,Conservatives,Republicans are a far lesser threat to US! stop drinking the Muslim Kool aid, and educate yourself.

imd47
01-10-2015, 09:19 PM
The bbc article itīs only propaganda ... the russian law only limite the access to profesional driving licenses ( trucks, bus, construction machinery...) and allow special exams to obtain they.... people shorter than 150 cm, with hereditary eye disases also be limited and limited all the list of adult personal disorders of WHO

http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201501040003?index=5&rangeSize=1&back=False
The real problem itīs the calication of transexuality for the the WHO like a disorder....
the russian lawmakers simply copy and paste the WHO list
The transgerder people can obtain car driving licence without problem, the car crashes be a plage in russia.....

But be so ease to demonize putin....... putin itīs the evil reduce chevron profits

International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision
(F60–F69) Disorders of adult personality and behaviour

(F60) Specific personality disorders

(F60.0) Paranoid personality disorder
(F60.1) Schizoid personality disorder
(F60.2) Dissocial personality disorder
Antisocial personality disorder

(F60.3) Emotionally unstable personality disorder
Borderline personality disorder

(F60.4) Histrionic personality disorder
(F60.5) Anankastic personality disorder
Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder

(F60.6) Anxious (avoidant) personality disorder
(F60.7) Dependent personality disorder
(F60.8) Other specific personality disorders
Eccentric personality disorder
Haltlose personality disorder
Immature personality disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder
Passive-aggressive personality disorder
Psychoneurotic personality disorder

(F60.9) Personality disorder not otherwise specified|Personality disorder unspecified

(F61) Mixed and other personality disorders
(F62) Enduring personality changes, not attributable to brain damage and disease
(F63) Habit and impulse disorders
(F63.0) Pathological gambling
(F63.1) Pathological fire-setting (pyromania)
(F63.2) Pathological stealing (kleptomania)
(F63.3) Trichotillomania
(F63.8) Other habit and impulse disorders
Intermittent Explosive Disorder

(F64) Gender identity disorders
(F64.0) Trans******ism
(F64.1) Dual-role transvestism
(F64.2) Gender identity disorder of childhood

(F65) Disorders of ****** preference
(F65.0) ****** ******ism
(F65.1) ******istic transvestism
(F65.2) Exhibitionism
(F65.3) Voyeurism
(F65.4) Paedophilia
(F65.5) Sadomasochism
(F65.6) Multiple disorders of ****** preference
(F65.8) Other disorders of ****** preference
Frotteurism
Necrophilia
Zoophilia

(F66) Psychological and behavioural disorders associated with ****** development and orientation
(F66.0) ****** maturation disorder
(F66.1) Ego-dystonic ****** orientation
(F66.2) ****** relationship disorder
(F66.8) Other psycho****** development disorders
(F66.9) Psycho****** development disorder, unspecified

(F68) Other disorders of adult personality and behaviour
(F68.0) Elaboration of physical symptoms for psychological reasons
(F68.1) Intentional production or feigning of symptoms or disabilities, either physical or psychological (factitious disorder)
Munchausen syndrome

(F68.8) Other specified disorders of adult personality and behaviour

(F69) Unspecified disorder of adult personality and behaviour

Beside the transexualīs ....... any of us really like to go a bus driving for a priromaniac? ......

fred41
01-10-2015, 10:11 PM
I don't really believe that Putin is a darling of conservatives...sure, maybe the 'religious' right...but many of them are fundamentalist christians so that rather explains itself. Conservatives however, don't care for President Obama..so, for instance, when he looks weak to them...they'll point it out and liberals will point out 'they have a crush on Putin'...but it's disingenuous. That's like saying left wing Liberals had a crush on Stalin*all those years.
Sometimes political thought goes beyond what you can read on twitter.

cutesteph
01-11-2015, 03:10 AM
As a transexual, I will never be visiting Russia even though I am 100% passable.

Depression is considered a mental disorder so most of Russia should not be driving!

Quiet Reflections
01-11-2015, 04:07 AM
good! women are terrible drivers.............jk

fred41
01-11-2015, 04:24 AM
good! women are terrible drivers.............jk

and when they menstruate, they could attract bears ....which could cause massive traffic accidents...especially in Siberia.

dreamon
01-12-2015, 12:38 AM
Conservatives do not like Putin.

Russians also don't like Putin, but when the election is rigged for him, there's unfortunately not a lot they can do about it.

omnifarious
01-12-2015, 04:06 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30735673

What a joke country

In Soviet Russia jokes make *you*.