PDA

View Full Version : Tech issues (Jamie French site) videos

ManOfSteel
01-07-2015, 02:53 AM
Was wondering if anyone has had similar tech issues for any sites they've joined. I recently joined Jamie's site which is fucking awesome, no complaints from me. Only issue I have is I cannot play the videos on my iPhone 5. Do I need to change some sort of settings on my phone?? When I click to stream it, it says "error loading media. File could not be played". And when I click Ipod/iPhone it just takes me to a video screen with the play button in the middle. Nothing happens when I clicked play. Anyone know how
To resolve the issue?

One of the main reasons I joined aside from Jamie being hot and me having a foot fetish is that I wanted to access the site mainly through my phone. Only way I could do it seeing that I live with my gf. I'm at work now constantly watching my back streaming the bad kitties video. Fucking hot. Works fine everywhere else except on my phone. Weird.

Nikka
01-07-2015, 02:59 AM
for iphone need to to be mp4 movie

ManOfSteel
01-07-2015, 03:08 AM
Ya when I click iPod/iPhone option its MP4. Doesn't make sense. Plays fine on my MAC at work. Photos open fine on my phone. Just can't play the videos on my phone. I've always had iPhones and never had an issue like this. Wtf

CD_Sasha
01-07-2015, 03:35 AM
Have you tried downloading/installing a different media player app? Does the default media player launch automatically when you click on the video links? Does the same issue occur when using a different web browser other than Safari?

Please note: I have limited experience with iOS since I never owned an apple product (Pro-Microsoft here)

Jamie French
01-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Uhhh... weird. Have you tried it on an iWatch?

Seriously, email customerservice@grooby.com - widgets and tech stuff are built there, I just implement it all from the site's back end.

GroobySteven
01-07-2015, 01:55 PM
As Jamie stated, why not just follow the customer service link at the bottom of every page, instead of posting here?