PDA

View Full Version : little sister-this is NOT an incest or underage story

atkms7
07-27-2006, 07:41 AM
I was benchpressing in the gym, when the most beautiful latina girl ive ever seen walk by, being young and latino, the latina girls loved me and i could tell this girl kinda gave me a sensual look. I could tell she was a big slut wearing the tightest shorts and low cut shirt. I decided to go over to the treadmills and work out with her. Wow, did she have a hot face. Sexy brown eyes, nice lips and curly dark hair. I asked her what her name was and told me it was Adriana. She had a tight 6-pack and nice C-cups. She was only about 5'5" but was a great looker. We finally had to split our ways when she told me...hey Antonio...MEOW!!
I looked back and noticed who the sexy gal was...my best friends little brother, that is, his biological brother, but visually, she was the hottest slut in the gym. I knew it was her cause i used to do the meow noise with Adriana all the time when she was younger. I always knew he had a crush on me, he would always touch me, tell me how buff i've gotten and asked me questions about jerking off when we were exploring masturbation. Now that she was an 18 year old girl...i began having a crush on her too.
"I can't believe you did it! You look really good."
"Thanks!! Were you fooled!!"
"Of course, Adriana, hehe."
"Hehe, oh Antonio, you've always been so niiice to me, hey my family's out today, do you want to hang out at our place, like old times??"
"Of course, we could go to the pool or have push-up contests like we used to, i see you still have a 6-pack."
"And i see your still rough, buff and tough, hehehe."
"Hehe, i remember you always called me that, yeah sure lets go."
So we drove over to her place and put on some relaxing music. It was music that she knew i loved, i remember i inspired him, when he was younger about music, books, movies, almost everything, i could tell he was in love with me then, and now.
"Hey, do you wanna see how i look like in a bikini! I swear you'll think i'm a girl, i have NO bulge."
"No way! That's great, yeah let's see." Wowza, i was sweatin it big time, i tried playing it cool, but i was really turned on. I could see sum tits and ass when she was changing and got verrry hard. She came out in a tiny electric blue bikini, a 1-piece, but a very tight one piece, and i could feel the precum dripping down my cock.
"Wow, you look great Adriana, i mean, ive always thought youve had a good body, but now with a girl's body, you are just dead sexy."
"Thanks Antonio, i've always really liked you, your so sweet and strong."
"Hey do you have any shorts i could wear Adriana, we should do a push up contest like i said."
"Oh yeah, I do, let me change into sum panties though, i don't wanna mess up my bikini."
I changed into those shorts right in front of her, when she saw my cock, she just laughed and said,"hehehehe, put that away!! Don't bring it close to me hehehehehe."
We both had a good laugh and she went into her room to change.
"Do you like them..." She was completely nude, except for a pair of white panties with some pink roses on them, she had a barely, just barely noticeable bulge as well.
"God Adriana, how did you get so girly...well you were always girly, hehe."
"Hehe, shut up Antonio, you know i can still beat you."
"What, you could never beat me!"
"Ok lets go" We both got on the ground really close to each other, we were both topless, and when we did the first push, i ripped her panties off.
She had...the cutest little dick i've ever seen, so pretty, only 2 inches soft, but nice and cut, with a landing strip of pubic hair.
"Antonioooooo!!! Why'd you do that, hehehe, your such a fucker!!" I could tell she didn't care and was just laughing. Then she did something i knew she would do, she tackled me and we started wrestling. When we were younger i would always wrestle with him, i had to see if she was still a good wrestler. Her panties were still hanging around her knees and her little penis was exposed. Her ass was sooo bubbly and full too, but yet firm! It was the greatest ass i've ever touched. I pulled her around, threw her on the couch, penis down, and started spanking her ass.
"Antonio!!! Owwww, OWWWWW!" I smacked the living hell out of her ass, she then just giggled, pantsed me, my cock, which was about 3 times the size of hers jumped out and she tripped me, i fell down, cock first too, and she got on top of my ass and began riding me like a cowgirl.
"From this angle, you would look really good with a cowgirl hat on."
"Hehe..." We then both noticed we were completely naked, and were both checking out each other's bodies.
"Hey Adriana...why is your wittle cock so small, hehehe."
"Oh shut up Antonio." She said like a complete bitch, waving her finger in my eye too.
"But Antonio, honestly, why is yours so much bigger than mine." By this point we were both sitting on our knees, facing each other, on the floor, with our cock stretched out in the air.
"Well, i am taller than you, and wheigh more, and...I don't know, some people have itty bitty penises, some have big veiny cocks."
"Mmmmm...i can see yours is nice and big, hehehe." We both laughed but we were now looking at each other's cocks with intensity. Just then i touched her penis as a sexy hip-hop song called 69 was playing. Adriana blushed a bright red and told me, "I've always wanted you to feel it...i changed into a girl...all for you." Just then i mounted her, completely naked, and strated banging her ass into the floor. She screamed and said, "Fuck me!! Fuck me!!" As loud as can be and every 2 seconds, her voice get so feminine. I couldnt believe i was banging my best friend's little sister with a dick.
Since then, we decided to marry and we had hot sex every night, after a nice naked push up match and wrestling match. I was happier than a dove to be making love to such a beautiful young little sister with an equally littl cock.

This is a fantasy story, not reality, i am not banging, nor do i know the girl below. Just felt i should put that as a copyright thing and respect for people's human rights.