PDA

View Full Version : Photo war

EvaCassini
01-06-2015, 03:12 AM
LMAO It seems TS gisela doesn't like it when I post photos. Once I do, not too long from then, they are swept aside to make room for her...umm..."non-photos". Because there is nothing that shows.

I don't get it......but it makes me laugh. :dancing:

Also, grow up.

metalfan
01-06-2015, 03:19 AM
Yeah what's up with that? Are we still in the 7th grade?

broncofan
01-06-2015, 03:32 AM
That's super childish. It also means people don't see pictures on the top of the page just because she wants to block access to someone else's.

DeezNuts515
01-06-2015, 04:48 AM
LMAO It seems TS gisela doesn't like it when I post photos. Once I do, not too long from then, they are swept aside to make room for her...umm..."non-photos". Because there is nothing that shows.

I don't get it......but it makes me laugh. :dancing:

Also, grow up.

Are you implying you are hotter than the hyphens I keep seeing with her name?

EvaCassini
01-06-2015, 05:14 AM
Yes. I am indeed hotter than hyphens. Circa 2012. :p

Hyphens ain't got shit on me! :wiggle:

Tapatio
01-06-2015, 08:05 AM
I feel like there is another explanation.

Like she's having difficulty with the interface, etc.

I don't believe it's intentional.

JenniferParisHusband
01-06-2015, 09:05 AM
The best way to solve this problem is for both of you to be in the photos together...all nakedy, and hot, and kissing....

Sorry, got distracted there. But I think the two of you together would be a classy way to end this merry war.

:praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:

GroobySteven
01-06-2015, 11:59 AM
Def. intentional.
If I see some horror show up there, I also "sweep them away"

AshlynCreamher
01-06-2015, 03:26 PM
I don't see why we can't share the damn board - post 1 picture and stop forcing shit down peoples throats - I want variety!

youngblood61
01-06-2015, 03:31 PM
The best way to solve this problem is for both of you to be in the photos together...all nakedy, and hot, and kissing....

Sorry, got distracted there. But I think the two of you together would be a classy way to end this merry war.

:praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying:That would be nice JPH.

lifeisfiction
01-06-2015, 04:31 PM
How are the photos being swept away? Just trying to follow.

transbeastiality
01-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Of course it's intentional. Nobody posts those pictures by accident. Highly doubt it was done to spite Eva. Eva is in the middle of a photo war in her own head. As I understand it, anybody can upload pictures at any time. If this is true, what's the big deal? Otherwise, remove the functionality and charge for the space to ensure that people like Eva get the exposure they are seeking.