PDA

View Full Version : first time

first time
01-03-2015, 08:52 PM
How do you get over your inhibitions for the first time?

Ts RedVeX
01-03-2015, 08:55 PM
You just let yourself go, innit? ;)

Andyg125
01-03-2015, 09:27 PM
You have to accept the fact that you're attracted to transgender women. It's really tough at first, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with who your attracted to. The biggest thing is having the confidence and actually going through with your decision. Pick a well reviewed woman, someone who is exactly what you love to see in a woman. It took me ten years to get over my inhibitions and once I did it, I instantly regretted waiting that long. I deprived myself of something that I was physically and mentally attracted to. After my first time, I realized I was only into transgender women and accepted that within myself. There's no shame in it, just go through with it and explore what makes you most happy. Good luck!!

Tapatio
01-03-2015, 10:00 PM
You know what, though? You don't have to be well-adjusted.

You could always question yourself the whole time and feel mortified afterward.

Then start an "Am I Gay" thread.

That's always an option. Don't let anyone tell you any different.

RallyCola
01-03-2015, 11:18 PM
How do you get over your inhibitions for the first time?

it depends on what your inhibitions are. i am going to assume you mean having sex with a transwoman and not anything more innocent such as liking transgender erotica or fantasizing about it.

the best advice i can really offer you is this...remember, regardless if the WOMAN you are with is cis or transgender, she is still a woman and that is what matters most. you can't control labels or people's judgement of you so don't deny yourself what ever pleasures you can attain.

remember, just as there is nothing wrong with being attracted to blonde women, chinese men, midgets who talk with a lisp or 400lb hairy australians that walk with a limp...there is NOTHING wrong, sinful, immoral, dirty, etc, with being attracted to a transwoman. the only other advice i would convey is to try to make sure your attraction is not limited to her cock...that is don't reduce a woman to mere anatomy because that is wholly disrespectful.