PDA

View Full Version : The "Happy New Year " stellar update.

GroobySteven
01-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Sometimes an update just comes together, other times I manufacture what I think is a great balanced update. When it comes to the first update of the year (or the New Year update), I definitely work on some great sets for this update both as a Thank You for your continued support of our company and the industry in general - and as a taste and to set the standard of what is to come this following year.

I'll be doing my 2014 round-up in the next few days - and my mission statements for 2015 soon also, so watch for that. It's Shemale Yum's 19th year in business and if the models in this update are anything to go by - it's only getting better.

This week we've the second set of Annalee Starr from Florida, curvy bodacious and beautiful she's proven very popular so far. Ava Keading is one of my choices for the faces of 2014, she's a great look and I'm hoping to see a lot more of her in 2015. Diamond Dixon was hungry for sex and Smith obliged, as far as I know, this is her first ever hardcore and what a great scene.

Jayde Renae has amazing potential and is one of the cutest girls around, great job by Omar on this set - and a great job on another fresh cutie, this time Radius Dark bringing us dark skinned Tiger Lilly from Chicago, someone who is already setting bells ringing through the internet!

Trillian Thundercunt (real name?) is a curvy alt. girl from the North West and debuting today and Vanessa Clare is your red-head to start the New Year with - from the opposite coast.

nysprod
01-02-2015, 08:38 PM
The love I have for Diamond will never die...unless I get to meet Ava, Jayde or Tiger lol

ed_jaxon
01-05-2015, 06:49 AM
Fantastic lineup but have to show much love to Lily!

Thanks RD for shooting her. You did an awesome job.

And Smith...you were earning that 3 ball name in that one pic brother.

Yeah
01-05-2015, 07:54 AM
OMG. Who is the sweet blonde with the glasses?

Star Angel 86
01-05-2015, 03:57 PM
OMG. Who is the sweet blonde with the glasses?

Jayde Renae, Steven dedicated an entire thread to her he even referred to her as the lass of year 2015 can't argue with that excellent update by the way !!!!! :mrgreen::cool::cheers:

JenniferParisHusband
01-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Jayde Renae and Tiger Lilly, damn fine class! Excellent update!