PDA

View Full Version : First time TS experience party in London

Josephknight
12-29-2014, 09:03 PM
Hey guys

I am going to organise a small gathering of guys who want to experience being with a TS for the first time.

This will be a small party (2-4 guys) and probably 2 TS girls. It will be held in a central London location, I am currently researching play rooms and similar places.

This will be a highly private event which will also first times to watch and interact with TS girls. It is likely to be held on a weekday afternoon or early evening and will last 2 hours.

Guys, if you want to be kept up to date with the info, please drop me a pm.

TS Girls, if you think this is something you would be interested in, please pm me too. I am looking for TS girls who are excellent and considerate with first timers and also willing to put on a show with another TS.

This will not be a profit making event. It will simply be a shared cost of the venue and girls with no surprise added costs. It will exceptionally discrete and I am considering providing masks for the event.

Hope to hear from you soon

Joseph

Josephknight
12-30-2014, 02:04 AM
Hey guys

Peeps have been messaging me asking when this will be. I have not set a date yet and it will be flexible to accommodate those who want to attend.

It is likely to be in mid to late January.

Thanks

J

hoodscoop
12-30-2014, 03:27 AM
Keep posting every few hours until you get somewhere...

Just a thought.