PDA

View Full Version : Holidays My Arse!

Jericho
12-24-2014, 09:33 PM
Merry Christmas.
To all you traditionalists, non-traditionalists, seventh day hopping Adventists, and everyone in between...Even you Baby Jesus hating terrorists....
Merry Christmas.....Hope a big beardy bloke dressed in red, cums on your face!
If that's your 'thing',....Wheeeeeeee!
If not, just not your day, is it! :shrug

Could be worse...Could be the seventh ring of hell...Then you'd have to taste this shit too!

Merry Christmas, fuckers!

broncofan
12-24-2014, 09:38 PM
Merry Christmas. Even if you don't celebrate, if you get some presents, some time off of work, some good cheer and time to see the family then consider yourself fortunate!

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
12-24-2014, 10:07 PM
Merry Christmas....Hope a big beardy bloke dressed in red, cums on your face!....

Thank you, Jericho.

You mean like he's been doing for the last several years when i woke up with cum in my hair and on my pillows? So he WAS the one!
I could never figure it out.

Well, now, boyle, this Christmas Eve - i have a plan.
I'm going to make my bed look like i am sleeping in it by using pillows under the sheets, and i'm going to hide and wait until he shows up and tries to lift the covers to do it again.
Then i'll pull his pants down and stick it in him good.
I'll turn is Ho! Ho! Ho! into an Ow! Ow! Ow!.

All the best to you and your loved ones this Holiday Season, Jericho.

Babe,
xoxo

AshlynCreamher
12-24-2014, 10:08 PM
Merry Christmas asshole!!!

betts
12-24-2014, 11:36 PM
Merry Christmas, man.

BJ4TS
12-25-2014, 12:04 AM
Merry Christmas Jericho, now go suck on a candy cane.

jamesedwards
12-25-2014, 12:08 AM
:dead: you're crazier than a pissing bedbug with two left feet shopping at Walmart LOL hahahahahahhaaaaaaa

You will be waiting all night because there is no Santa LOL

"hmmmmm maybe I should be Santa and knowing Dahlia's plan sneak up behind her and poke her in her booty hole" :dead:

Thank you, Jericho.

You mean like he's been doing for the last several years when i woke up with cum in my hair and on my pillows? So he WAS the one!
I could never figure it out.

Well, now, boyle, this Christmas Eve - i have a plan.
I'm going to make my bed look like i am sleeping in it by using pillows under the sheets, and i'm going to hide and wait until he shows up and tries to lift the covers to do it again.
Then i'll pull his pants down and stick it in him good.
I'll turn is Ho! Ho! Ho! into an Ow! Ow! Ow!.

All the best to you and your loved ones this Holiday Season, Jericho.

Babe,
xoxo

sukumvit boy
12-25-2014, 01:31 AM
...Ho, Ho, Ho ,and to all a good night!

maxpower
12-25-2014, 04:01 AM
Wait, so you're saying that Christmas isn't the seventh ring of hell? Well, I'll be damned! Merry Christmas, man.