PDA

View Full Version : What the Government doest want you to know about 9/11.

jmt
07-26-2006, 12:27 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

JRon
07-26-2006, 02:43 PM
http://911research.wtc7.net/reviews/loose_change/index.html

This is the "viewer's guide" to that movie.

Apparently, theres a movement on college campuses to prove the "truth" of government involvement with the 9/11 attacks.

I personally think it is for the most part all bullshit...but even if it is true, I think this "9/11 Truth Project" is very detremental to the Democratic Party.

Any other thoughts on 9/11 conspiracy theories?

JenESPY
07-26-2006, 05:09 PM
i saw this a couple months ago...absolutely freaked me out-i was sure of this tremendous conspiracy

but after a few days, i began having doubts--still am pretty confused, but i think the truth, as usual, lies somewhere in the middle

RizingZunz
07-26-2006, 05:23 PM
:roll:

Don't believe everything the extrimists say. Numerous sites debunks these theories. Do some searching or debate them here if you have some questions about anything it.

Jamie Cross
07-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Do some searching or debate them here if you have some questions about anything it.

The first thing I'd like to ask about is the alleged (huge) spike in "put" options bought on American Airlines just before 9/11. If you know about stock trading, that particular suggestion is quite frightening.

If that is true then it seems obvious to me that some people were in the know about this.

And then what about the fellow who took out the 3-something billion dollar insurance policy on the WTC that specifically included protection against acts of terror? Is that true? If so, that seems a bit fishy to me as well.

If you want to get to the truth, I say, follow the money.

Who else has made billions of dollars on this tragedy?

*queue Final Jeopardy music*

chefmike
07-26-2006, 07:13 PM
I have not seen the doc yet. As much as I loathe the current inhabitants of the White House, it seems very far-fetched to me that they were directly involved in the planning of 9/11.

However...the fools in the bush administration did ignore intelligence regarding possible attacks. Various intelligence sources, as well as Islamic terrorists and their confidants, did have knowledge regarding the upcoming attacks...perhaps they used their knowledge of this upcoming event to make a profit.

Ben
12-18-2013, 05:31 AM
Did the Saudis Fund the 9-11 Attacks? - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY44jwtDfDk)

Stavros
12-18-2013, 09:52 AM
I don't know who Thom is and wonder why he can't write a script and stick to it instead of rambling along, reading the report he refers to, then telling the camera what is in it. He looks like a confused amateur, which I assume he is -I have noticed these 'video logs' or blogs suffer from someone rambling -and in this case telling us something that has been known for years anyway.

danthepoetman
12-18-2013, 03:34 PM
That some Saudis, rich, powerful, might have played a role... Maybe. Who knows. But the whole conspiracy hysteria is completely nuts.
As far as 9/11 is concerned, you have to keep in mind that much more people could have died. Up to 30 000 people were working in these buildings. I can't imagine any authority in the US taking such a risk. And for what, anyways? Money? They made money in many other ways, and they could have invoked many more reasons to invade Irak, the "weapon of mass destruction" to name only one, which would have sufficed in itself.
Besides, I'm always amused at the idea that so many people imagine that such a huge conspiracy, involving great number of people could remain secret, when a simple blow job given by an intern to the previous president couldn't, and made the news all over the world...
It's true that it's always a good initiative to try to find who benefits from any event, but in this case, the only real beneficiaries of such none sense are those selling books and promoting sites about them...

martin48
12-18-2013, 04:30 PM
http://www.debunking911.com

For a little balance

broncofan
12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
It's true that it's always a good initiative to try to find who benefits from any event..
Any event that has broad effects will leave unintended beneficiaries. This might be a good strategy for investigative work but if follow-up doesn't prove fruitful it's not enough to say someone benefited from an event. Otherwise everyone whose spouse died with a large life insurance policy would be a diabolical killer.

I'm posing this as an agreement with you btw!