PDA

View Full Version : Privacy

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
12-23-2014, 05:48 AM
Hi everyone,

I am sorry to inform anyone who actually cares about sending me private messages that i have deactivated that function due to Broncofan openly admitting that private information is not private.

He was able to tell the whole board who votes like or dislike to posts.

If you want to send private messages to me, please, send me any messages to my youtube channel or to my email address.

And i am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

However, privacy is the most important aspect of these types of boards.
I feel as though my privacy has been violated not once BUT twice.

See you on the funny pages.

Babe,
xoxo

broncofan
12-23-2014, 05:58 AM
Yes thumb down information is terribly private. It should be constitutionally protected in the states and given any conceivable protection elsewhere.

Each poster can see in his/her own control panel who gives them a negative or positive vote. I only deduced your post ratings for other people since there seemed to be a serial down rater and I assumed it was you. I did not mean to stoke a bout of paranoia.

Also if you send a text message or a private message people can repeat what you say (which should be obvious). This is a far cry from someone revealing personally identifiable information as you are able to use a pseudonym on this site and the features on this site only provide information about people's activities on the site. Stop being frivolous.

jamesedwards
12-23-2014, 06:00 AM
Huh no privacy? WTF? Is he a Mod? I think Mods can do that if there is a problem, whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi everyone,

I am sorry to inform anyone who actually cares about sending me private messages that i have deactivated that function due to Broncofan openly admitting that private information is not private.

He was able to tell the whole board who votes like or dislike to posts.

If you want to send private messages to me, please, send me any messages to my youtube channel or to my email address.

And i am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

However, privacy is the most important aspect of these types of boards.
I feel as though my privacy has been violated not once BUT twice.

See you on the funny pages.

Babe,
xoxo

jamesedwards
12-23-2014, 06:01 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wow

broncofan
12-23-2014, 06:03 AM
It's ironic that since you both are the biggest tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists that you'd fail to see something right in front of you, such as a feature everyone has. Too busy looking under the bed for the illuminati I suppose.

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
12-23-2014, 06:10 AM

broncofan
12-23-2014, 06:16 AM
This is what I know. Your voting behavior on a website was not something I think you have much of a privacy stake in, even if you thought the process was blind.

Each poster can see in his/her own control panel who gives them a negative or positive vote. I only deduced your post ratings for other people since there seemed to be a serial down rater and I assumed it was you. I did not mean to stoke a bout of paranoia.

Also if you send a text message or a private message people can repeat what you say (which should be obvious). This is a far cry from someone revealing personally identifiable information as you are able to use a pseudonym on this site and the features on this site only provide information about people's activities on the site. Stop being frivolous.

EvaCassini
12-23-2014, 06:20 AM
Wow lol

broncofan
12-23-2014, 06:21 AM
Wow lol
You knew didn't you Eva? This has been common knowledge for some time, just like Bulldogtuck's tiny penis.

broncofan
12-23-2014, 06:26 AM
Very eloquent bulldog. Did you forget your thesaurus? :fu::)

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
12-23-2014, 06:28 AM
Dear members of the board, and to the mods, and Broncofan,

I sincerely APOLOGIZE to you Broncofan. I made a mistake.

First, by MY ASSUMING that you were entrusted with info.

Second mistake was my not knowing about the Post Ratings.

I apologize. I apologize.

I am sorry for my error.

You don't have to forgive me, i would completely understand if you didn't.

I made a mistake, i am STILL new here and i am still learning about the board and the Control Panel and it's functions. I never saw that function in any other forum so i ASSumed it was a private thing.
I've made an ass of myself.
I apologize to the WHOLE board for my hasty posting against Broncofan.

I am hasty because i've been in a few boards where privacy was not respected.

One time a site owner went into my forum account and actually posted in my name.

I am sorry for being so jumpy.

All the frikken hatred flying around here in posts today, from people against others, just for having an opinion that's different from theirs upsets me. I don't like seeing hatred in action especially around this time of year.

Babe,
xoxo

P.S.
I will reactivate my private messages.

Tapatio
12-23-2014, 06:31 AM
Fonts with serifs are really fucking annoying online.

broncofan
12-23-2014, 06:32 AM
I'm glad to hear it. I apologize for the aggressive tack of posting names of people thumbing down. I just thought it would pull in some people to talk about the reasons. I still believe Bulldogtuck doesn't like him, but that's his prerogative. I just wanted him to say why instead of taking the stealth tactic of thumbing down the posts in a farewell thread for someone who has posted here for so long. Be well.

SXFX
12-23-2014, 06:53 AM
Well i just wanted to say thank you.