PDA

View Full Version : Prospero

Prospero
12-22-2014, 07:43 PM
Just a quick note to all those people on here who've I have had friendly relations with - and those I've fought with also. I' ma fraid i am done with this place. I won't be coming around no more. So please don't send me PMs or other messages because i won't see them.

It was huge fun. But it is over

Best to you

Have a great Christmas

Prospero

AshlynCreamher
12-22-2014, 07:53 PM
That's unexpected, did you find a new girlfriend?

flabbybody
12-22-2014, 07:59 PM
You'll be missed
Best of luck to you Prosp

ed_jaxon
12-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Sorry to hear Prospero.

Don't let the bastards get you down!

Happy holidays from across the pond.

EJ

giovanni_hotel
12-22-2014, 09:12 PM
Peace be with you.

GroobySteven
12-22-2014, 09:21 PM
Peace be with you, Prospero.

Nikka
12-22-2014, 10:33 PM

specting 100 pages from now

see u on the other life Prospero

asianphoenixx
12-22-2014, 11:25 PM
All the best buddy. You will be missed!

broncofan
12-23-2014, 01:13 AM
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. Though it sounds like you're certain I hope you reconsider.

unstoppable69
12-23-2014, 01:28 AM
At least tell us why just to put minds at rest.

darkrose2000
12-23-2014, 01:30 AM
Sorry to hear that. Hope it is temporary.
Happy holidays.

EvaCassini
12-23-2014, 01:34 AM
Best wishes in everything dear Prospero!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

EZWind
12-23-2014, 02:12 AM

Best to you

Have a great Christmas

Prospero
...and a great Festivus for the rest of us
....and on the off chance that you actually see this, just wanted to say thanx....enjoyed your posts
Pax Vobiscum

NYBURBS
12-23-2014, 02:18 AM
Best of luck dude

dakota87
12-23-2014, 03:39 AM
Just a quick note to all those people on here who've I have had friendly relations with - and those I've fought with also. I' ma fraid i am done with this place. I won't be coming around no more. So please don't send me PMs or other messages because i won't see them.

Best to you

Have a great Christmas

Prospero

I don't know why you left but will miss your postings.

jonnie64
12-23-2014, 03:44 AM
Take care Prospero, best to you always.

broncofan
12-23-2014, 04:26 AM
What do Bulldogtuck and Babe Dahlia Ailhad have against Prospero? Jealous of the attention he's getting perhaps:).

The threads and conversations will continue, but with one less interesting person. Very sad that he's leaving after all the posts he's made here and the people he's spent time bantering, arguing, and hanging out with. No disrespect at all to his decision but it seems too abrupt.

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
12-23-2014, 05:21 AM
Hi Bronco,

I was, actually, conducting an experiment in this thread with the like/dislike button. I was wondering just how private things are, in here.
I have no idea who, what or from where Prosper is.
That was not the point of my experiment to find out anything about him, per se.

I wish Prosper all the best if Prosper chooses to leave.
In my first post in HU, i stated that i wish nothing but the best for everyone. And that is very true about me.

I had to find out, in such a thread about such an obviously high-profile member in this site, how private things are. You just informed me that things are not so private, in here.

Ever since i let you know about how you misquoted me and then accused me of wanting to argue with you, you've been acting like your diaper is full of crap.

For you to openly admit something that the average member does not know about (like who votes posts up or down with the like/dislike button) says a lot.
AND who ever entrusted you with such information has just been betrayed by you as you, AGAIN, try to make me look bad.

I don't care if someone else's posts or threads get noticed. REALLY!? You think that?
Man!
Pffft!

I am beginning to see who is who, in here.

I see who you are.

And i'm not even gonna respond to you.
I just like to clear things up which i why i wrote this post.

So now, everyone can see, BECAUSE of your eagerness to hurt other people, that things are not as private as things should be.
Shame on you. If you can feel shame, that is.

broncofan
12-23-2014, 05:30 AM
Prospero was/is a well respected member here. You can see from his profile that he's been on the forum for 8 years and has made over 20,000 posts and from the well wishes that he was liked. You don't need to conduct an experiment by giving every person who wishes him well a thumbs down.

I tend to evaluate the behavior of other people rationally. If someone is giving negative ratings to people wishing someone well I assume it is because you bear the well-wished ill will. If so, then you should air it.

BTW If you really were conducting an experiment then the only way you could find out the results of your experiment would be for someone such as myself to tell you. In which case, your false outrage is awfully hard to explain.

broncofan
12-23-2014, 05:35 AM
For you to openly admit something that the average member does not know about (like who votes posts up or down with the like/dislike button) says a lot.
AND who ever entrusted you with such information has just been betrayed by you as you, AGAIN, try to make me look bad.

Chill out. I don't have special privileges. If you ask me nicely, I'll tell you about the control panel.

I'm not trying to make you look bad. Had you only voted my post down I wouldn't have said anything. But it seemed everyone had two negative posts, so I thought it only fair for people to air their grievances. That's all. You say it's nothing personal against the original poster. That's fine. An experiment you say. Fine.

cheesenuts
12-23-2014, 06:05 AM
I never had any interaction with Prospero,but I did enjoy his posts.
You will be missed Prospero.

youngblood61
12-23-2014, 07:29 AM

Best to you

Have a great Christmas

ProsperoTake care, and Happy Holidays.:smile:

GroobySteven
12-23-2014, 10:38 AM
And i'm not even gonna respond to you.
I just like to clear things up which i why i wrote this post.

So now, everyone can see, BECAUSE of your eagerness to hurt other people, that things are not as private as things should be.
Shame on you. If you can feel shame, that is.

I just wish you'd shut the fuck up for a bit.
You're a bit too self-important ... and I'm on troll alert. Don't pollute this thread.

Laphroaig
12-23-2014, 11:09 AM
I only joined a couple of months ago but have been reading this forum for a few years and know that Prosperos presence will be much missed.

Whatever your reasons for leaving are, good luck and all the best.

nysprod
12-23-2014, 01:45 PM
After reading a bit thru this thread, it should be painfully obvious to even the most dense among us exactly what contributed to Prospero's decision.

Plaything
12-23-2014, 02:38 PM
'Go placidly amidst the noise and haste'

Gillian
12-23-2014, 02:54 PM
I have no clue why he left. Perhaps he ran out of avatar ideas ... :D

AshlynCreamher
12-23-2014, 04:41 PM
After reading a bit thru this thread, it should be painfully obvious to even the most dense among us exactly what contributed to Prospero's decision.

I would love to hear your take

nysprod
12-23-2014, 05:16 PM
I would love to hear your take

So many of the threads degenerate into sniping and arguing at some point, as did this one.

GroobySteven
12-23-2014, 05:20 PM
So many of the threads degenerate into sniping and arguing at some point, as did this one.

.. but wrong.

AshlynCreamher
12-23-2014, 05:25 PM

That's it???

I have this strong suspicion that there has been sniping and arrguing here when he first arrived on the scene.

I suspect that his wife found out he was moderating a shemale forum and now he's in big trouble...

maxpower
12-23-2014, 05:40 PM
I suspect it might have more to do with DBA's seemingly anti-muslim, religon-baiting posts in another thread, but who knows? I'm sorry to see Prospero leave, as he was a thoughtful and intelligent contributor. I guess I'll just have to add him to the list of cool people who no longer post here, along with robertlouis, Dino, Grim, and others.

Bobzz
12-23-2014, 06:15 PM
Perhaps it's more like this for all of those who no longer post here:

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide,
No escape from reality.

Just a thought.

nysprod
12-23-2014, 06:41 PM
.. but wrong.

I said it contributed, not that it was the only reason.

I suspect that his wife found out he was moderating a shemale forum and now he's in big trouble...

Rather doubt it...

CoolAwesomeBXDude
12-23-2014, 06:50 PM
instead of all these speculations how about someone who knows him in person contact him and ask him whats going on?

AshlynCreamher
12-23-2014, 07:06 PM
I suspect it might have more to do with DBA's seemingly anti-muslim, religon-baiting posts in another thread, but who knows? I'm sorry to see Prospero leave, as he was a thoughtful and intelligent contributor. I guess I'll just have to add him to the list of cool people who no longer post here, along with robertlouis, Dino, Grim, and others.

I can't stand DBA, I don't know why but every time I see the DBA I just get angry, like I want to reach into my screen and grab the DBA by (its) neck and just squeeze tightly until it stops kicking.

Anyone else feel this way?

flabbybody
12-23-2014, 07:34 PM

It's fairly civil now compared to the early days

sssucker
12-23-2014, 09:08 PM
it seems like ive missed a lot wtf is going on why our beloved legend left us?
and what the fook is DBA?

JenniferParisHusband
12-23-2014, 11:23 PM
Alas, another good man fades away. Long live Prosepero, he will be missed.

JenniferParisHusband
12-23-2014, 11:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDB87o-njFQ

broncofan
12-23-2014, 11:50 PM
I said it contributed, not that it was the only reason.

The other possibility is it has nothing to do with it at all.:tongue:

Prospero
12-24-2014, 12:18 AM
Nothing to do with it nor a wife finding out or any of the reasons you are all speculating on. Even the argumentative buggers here were okay. It's been fun. Farewell

sssucker
12-24-2014, 01:20 AM
well there is always time in your life when you say fuck it I had enough

fred41
12-24-2014, 03:01 AM
well there is always time in your life when you say fuck it I had enough

Yeah,...I've almost said that a couple of times about looking at this site, but there are still posters I like...and there are still posts that make me laugh.
...and this place is like comfort food...
But all things do end.
Good luck in all your endeavors Prospero.

JenniferParisHusband
12-24-2014, 09:08 AM
Don't know who BulldogTuck is, but if he down-votes a post of someone saying goodbye to a respected friend, for no apparent reason, it can only be assumed that bulldogtuck must be a turd. Thanks Bulldog. I kind of get the general feeling why Prospero got fed up now.

flabbybody
12-24-2014, 09:18 AM
The other possibility is it has nothing to do with it at all.:tongue:

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

broncofan
12-24-2014, 03:07 PM
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
I guess it's possible I overlooked something;

Rusty Eldora
12-24-2014, 04:32 PM

Best to you

Have a great Christmas

Prospero

Have a great Christmas and New Year Prospero.

I will certainly miss your great posts and the effort you put into here over the years. And Thank you for defending others from unprovoked troll attacks, I am sure it is not fun.

bruno_in_paris
12-24-2014, 04:52 PM
A la prochaine monsieur Prospero... quelque soit le chemin choisi, bon vent et bonne chance !

yosi
12-24-2014, 05:06 PM
Prospero

thank you for the time you've contributed here , and for every thng that you did for this place.

you will be missed.

good luck with everything that you do

nysprod
12-24-2014, 05:28 PM
Nothing to do with it nor a wife finding out or any of the reasons you are all speculating on. Even the argumentative buggers here were okay. It's been fun. Farewell

I knew he'd be lurking lol

Jericho
12-24-2014, 08:11 PM
Well fuck me, I go offline for a couple of days and.....
I guess when you've got to go, you've got to go. :shrug
Catch ya later, ya fat bastard!

runningdownthatdream
12-24-2014, 10:51 PM
Good grief! To leave with barely a word of farewell and before arranging a HA hangout in London town.......good luck in all you do and sincere best wishes in the coming years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08lVuhv_Va8

sukumvit boy
12-25-2014, 01:45 AM
Dammit ! There goes a big reason I even bother to read this forum. You will be sorely missed
Best Wishes.

tarot
12-25-2014, 02:27 AM
Shame to lose such an intelligent man .This forum will not be the same without him , and I hope he reconsiders ...

shmfan
12-25-2014, 04:21 AM
Well, this is terrible news.

Prospero, I'd like to thank you for your incredible contribution to this board - it will be a poorer place without you.

Vaya con Dios

ohioguy13
12-25-2014, 07:06 PM
all the best!!!

blixter
12-26-2014, 07:34 PM
Prospero will always be a legend for his intelligence and wisdom and I am sure he carries this over into his daily life. You will be missed for sure.

postulant
12-27-2014, 10:36 AM
Hey Prospero! So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Bobzz
12-27-2014, 02:46 PM
With Prospero's departure, the collective IQ of the board just went down 50 points. Let's hope he reconsiders but if not I can only wish him the best. Be well Prospero!

trish
12-27-2014, 04:45 PM
Fare thee well, Prospero. Here in this magical little world of words and pics
your kind voice upon my screen was my talisman against the darker pixels of ignorance and despair.
And now in a wisp of magic you vanish from this once pink realm.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits and
Are melted into air, into thin air:
And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.

Yet I know that in the larger world of mattering stuff you with us dwell.
Out here, in the 'real' world...the one with tables, chairs and mugs of beer... Prospero is with us still,
enjoyed by friends and dispensing good will and sanity where-ever he goes.

Here's to you, our good friend...Prospero.

mhot
01-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Just your friendly neighbourhood lurker here.

Just wanted to say I valued Prospero's posts. It's a pity he's leaving and puzzling too. Hoping it's nothing sinister that's caused this.

Robinhood81
06-12-2015, 12:48 AM
well this is sad, im not on here much, posting at least, but Prospero has gone? he was the heart and soul of this place. i hope you'll be ok mate whatever is happening with you.
and it seems half the agencies have too? where is london ladyboys who facilitated my first endeavour? and yummy whose site isnt even loading tonight. shame.

so who is moderating now? also which agency is good and legit, are LLBs still open? their site looks a little bare when i just looked.