PDA

View Full Version : Recommended site that compares to tsseduction

crxlsv
12-19-2014, 10:19 PM
Im currently a member of "tsseducion" and in the past ive been of "trannypack" both i like very much...can anyone suggest another relative site?
thanks in advance

GroobySteven
12-20-2014, 10:33 AM
There is nothing comparable to TSSeduction.com - that's the only one of it's type really.

For other quality sites - try one of ours. Shemale.XXX should do everything and more than Trannypack.

crxlsv
12-20-2014, 12:59 PM
thanks! ill check it out! @groobysteven

Smiley22
12-20-2014, 10:01 PM
There is nothing comparable to TSSeduction.com - that's the only one of it's type really.

For other quality sites - try one of ours. Shemale.XXX should do everything and more than Trannypack.
Hello Steven...how are you? I agree shemale.xxx has everything. Although I am saddened that grooby has stopped the male/ladyboy hardcore on there sites. But I was curious is grooby thinking of doing a mega site besides grooby archives?

GroobySteven
12-20-2014, 10:08 PM
Hello Steven...how are you? I agree shemale.xxx has everything. Although I am saddened that grooby has stopped the male/ladyboy hardcore on there sites. But I was curious is grooby thinking of doing a mega site besides grooby archives?

By male/ladyboy do you mean male with one of the Thai girls? We might pick that up again but it's costly and we get better feedback on the US girls for that site.

It's unlikely we'd do another mega-site at this point.
Thanks
Steven

Smiley22
12-20-2014, 10:12 PM
By male/ladyboy do you mean male with one of the Thai girls? We might pick that up again but it's costly and we get better feedback on the US girls for that site.

It's unlikely we'd do another mega-site at this point.
Thanks
Steven
You answered my question...thanks. Didn't know that cost so much. More than American male and an American trans female? Wow...who knew. Thanks for the quick reply!

GroobySteven
12-20-2014, 10:14 PM
You answered my question...thanks. Didn't know that cost so much. More than American male and an American trans female? Wow...who knew. Thanks for the quick reply!

You have to fly someone to Thailand and pay for hotels etc.
I costs slightly less than an American set but the return on those sets aren't as good.

Smiley22
12-20-2014, 10:37 PM
You have to fly someone to Thailand and pay for hotels etc.
I costs slightly less than an American set but the return on those sets aren't as good.
Thanks again Steven...glad to know Grooby cares about their fans!