PDA

View Full Version : Ice/Meth Addictions

wikid0ne
12-13-2014, 12:35 AM
Hey all

I am in Sydney Aus, and know lots of great trans people in the scene. However, lately, alot of them have started using and abusing the drug ICE.

Was talking to a friend in Melb and was told that in the trans scene its very popular.

Is that the same for people in other countries too? I am curious to know why that's the case?

Hopefully it isn't because Breaking Bad made it look cool

Nikka
12-13-2014, 12:43 AM
no she-males use drugs

Tapatio
12-13-2014, 02:31 AM
no she-males use drugs

Agreed.

They also don't poop.

GroobySteven
12-13-2014, 03:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

pimpdog
12-13-2014, 05:05 AM
Id say %75 of tgirl hookers in the sfbay area smoke meth.

LI SEAN08
12-13-2014, 05:48 AM
so.... whats the high like???

Barno
12-13-2014, 05:53 AM
It has developed into a big problem in the gay community in the U.S. It supposedly really enhances sexual experiences. It's a brutal habit to break because once you try it once you're hooked, so the best thing to do is to not start using it. Ironically although it's first used for sex the drug destroys your teeth, makes you lose weight and look like shit so ultimately no one wants to have sex with you.

Oh yes, one ther thing, once you start shooting up with it you'll start using unclean needles and you'll get HIV and Hep C faster than if you were taking it bareback. If you posted this because you're curious about the drug hopefully this will satisfy that curiosity and you won't try it.

LI SEAN08
12-13-2014, 05:57 AM
Nah, Im older than u think, and just like my vodka or JWB, and red and white wine. I still toke an a J every once in awhile, but all that hard shit I hear about is just a nail in the coffin for me.

Jericho
12-13-2014, 08:24 AM
It has developed into a big problem in the gay community in the U.S. It supposedly really enhances sexual experiences. It's a brutal habit to break because once you try it once you're hooked, so the best thing to do is to not start using it. Ironically although it's first used for sex the drug destroys your teeth, makes you lose weight and look like shit so ultimately no one wants to have sex with you.

Oh yes, one ther thing, once you start shooting up with it you'll start using unclean needles and you'll get HIV and Hep C faster than if you were taking it bareback. If you posted this because you're curious about the drug hopefully this will satisfy that curiosity and you won't try it.

Can we have an unbiased opinion next? :hide-1:

livepersona
12-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Can we have an unbiased opinion next? :hide-1:

You can't just move on from the facts because you don't like them. Nothing wrong with stating an obvious problem. It's just a perspective.

Jericho
12-13-2014, 10:27 PM
You can't just move on from the facts because you don't like them. Nothing wrong with stating an obvious problem. It's just a perspective.

Absolutely...I agree.
I also agree, meth is a vile drug, but, we're all adults here, so lets have the FACTS, not opinion.

TempestTS
12-13-2014, 10:32 PM
so.... whats the high like???

A fast ride to a slow death.

One of the two worst drugs on the planet - Meth and Heroin -

Dont... just dont...