PDA

View Full Version : [nyc] hot new trans "outlaw" party

blkmhas10nyc
12-12-2014, 05:26 AM
NEWS FLASH !!!! GUYS SANTA KNOWS YOU HAVE BEEN VERY NAUGHTY THATS WHY WE ARE OFFERING A SPECIAL XMAS PASSWORD !!! FOR THE FIRST HOUR ONLY GIVE OUR DOORMAN THE PASSWORD : "HOLIDAY HEAD" FOR $20 ADMISSION (password is good til 12AM)
THIS FRIDAY 12/12
call 212 726 2539 for location

E718
12-12-2014, 07:45 AM
I would love to check this place out but this weekl is out for me:(

tvman999
12-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Hi fellow admirers, if you are like me I spend most of my time in the General Discussion area and for those that may focus on this party section here is what I posted in General Discussion:

So its another OUTLAW Friday .... come out tonight and check out this party. You WILL have a good time, NO bullshit.

I just received a private message from a member asking,

Can you tell me a little about this party Friday night. I was figuring on going to Evolve for Suzy's birthday and see a lot of familiar girls to play with.
But this you've peeked my interest. What goes on...?

my answer was ...

sex .... blow jobs and anal. I love Suzy and would not want to deter you from your plans. But there is no sex except for lapdances at Evolve. I have had my fill of lapdances which leave me needing a cold shower and spending more and more for extended time. So save $40 of what you plan on spending and come check out the Outlaw party. Plenty of girls, when the place loses its inhibitions everywhere you look there is some sex happening. I think you will know at least a few of the girls from non sex parties like Evolve.

This is not my party but places like Evolve, Sandy Michelle parties and Tgirl Play parties own the landscape out there. They are good, no doubt, but new clubs especially hush hush venues like this party can find it rough to survive. I promote this party for my own selfish sexual reasons and want to see it remain as an option for admirers.

Thanks Bobby

LAST PARTY IN DECEMBER JOIN US!!!
HOT GUYS AND VERY SPECIAL GIRLS IN OUR LAST PARTY OF THE YEAR
THIS FRIDAY DECEMBER 12th
212 726 2539

littlenookie
12-19-2014, 11:49 PM
Damn I'm a week late....when's the next one??

tvman999
12-27-2014, 01:55 AM
Hi littlenookie,

The next party and ONLY party in January, is Friday January 9th.

Guys, Listen to the HOTLINE message for the reduced price password and specifics.

ONLY PARTY IN JANUARY JOIN US!!!
HOT GUYS AND VERY SPECIAL GIRLS IN OUR FIRST PARTY OF THE YEAR
FRIDAY January 9th
HOTLINE 212 726 2539

francoluvtgs
12-27-2014, 02:40 AM
Is it well attended by the girls.??
besides the admission how else required ,,,,

sometimes Evolve or Pangea can be hit - then take the girl to the hotel in chelsea -or miss and then I go home totally frustrated. and spend a lot in drinks or lame lapdances

tvman999
12-29-2014, 07:59 AM
I think the party is well attended by the the girls because it is free for the girls.

Nevertheless, like any party every week can be different, sometimes more guys, sometimes more girls. Something like the hit or miss you are talking about francoluvtgs. I am not posting to lie to anyone.

Let me repeat what I have said before, this is not my party.

I am just an attendee that wants this party to thrive because I can not afford Pangea or Evolve at this point in my life. When things change for me and I have "lots of money", I hope I will go out several times a week, go to this party and all the other parties. I want to hang with all my good friends, I truly miss them and hate having to limit my choices.

So francoluvtgs, let me get back on track, this is not like Pangea or Evolve, this is a sex party. You do not have to pay for lap dances, you do not negotiate for sex, you do not pay for a hotel. Any type of "paying" is forbidden at this party. Anyone going down that path with be tossed out.

So for all those that are curious and still on the fence, take one Friday out of your busy party schedule and come check this out. Take advantage of the "special offer" when it is available. You can find out by calling the HOTLINE 212 726 2539.

For example Friday January 9, if you (gents) attend before 12am and know the password you are in for $20. That's less than the entrance fee for Evolve or Pangea or what you will spend for one decent 5 minute lapdance.

Cum by and say hello !!!

FRIDAY January 9th
HOTLINE 212 726 2539