PDA

View Full Version : A question ONLY for the straight, top men, please.

Dahlia Babe Ailhad
12-08-2014, 04:23 AM
Hello Gentlemen,

Because of the different wirings of the straight and bi-sexual male and the male-tofemale TG brains, all the bi-sexual guys (who like to bottom) and all the TGs (who like to top men) don't count for this one, okay? Just the straight men, please?
"Straight" means the men who only top cis-gender women or male-to-female TGs.

I have a question that just popped into my head after seeing a title of a thread about bum holes.

When you are with a t-girl and you are topping her in any position, and everything is clean as it should be - meaning, no poop lol, are you men fantasizing that you are screwing a nice, tight vagina or the actual bum hole?
Yes, i know that some top men (maybe 85% of them) like to hold the clitty while they screw her behind, but forget about that for a second and focus only and what your dick is doing.

Thanks,
Babe

Jericho
12-08-2014, 04:59 AM
Arse.
Don't really pay that much mind to the 'gina. :shrug

CrystalKing
12-08-2014, 05:01 AM
Disclaimer: I've never been with a t-girl before, so I apologize if this is unhelpful.

But when I'm having anal sex with a girl with whom I could also be having vaginal sex, I don't think of myself as fucking her vagina, I think about myself fucking her ass.

Actually, the fact that I'm fucking a bum hole is a big part of the appeal, since it's a taboo form of sex to a lot of women (which makes it more satisfying when you do actually get to do it).

lordworm
12-08-2014, 05:46 AM
The ass is where it's at.

SXFX
12-08-2014, 05:55 AM
Gosh what a strange question.
Honest....i'm thinking holy shit i can't believe this girl is so cute and i can't believe she is here in my bed with me and shit...i want to really kiss those lips so hard.
And why? Simple.....sex has nothing do do with dicks asses or pussies...it's all in the brain.

Tapatio
12-08-2014, 07:23 AM
I really don't like the ass, tbh.

JenniferParisHusband
12-08-2014, 08:53 AM
I just think of it as anal sex, the same as it would be with a genetic girl, only there is a different aesthetic. It like when I look at a woman, I like dark hair, I like redheads. I like Asian women, I like white girls, I like genetic girls, I like transgender women. To me, it's just a different type of woman, but it's just anal sex.

ohioguy13
12-08-2014, 08:57 AM
its all about the ass not imagining anything else

blueeyeboy
12-08-2014, 08:58 AM
So much ass

CoolAwesomeBXDude
12-08-2014, 09:14 AM
i just think about makin them cum when im hitting it

lordworm
12-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Gosh what a strange question.
Honest....i'm thinking holy shit i can't believe this girl is so cute and i can't believe she is here in my bed with me and shit...i want to really kiss those lips so hard.
And why? Simple.....sex has nothing do do with dicks asses or pussies...it's all in the brain.

lol..

Mr. Yates
12-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Even with cis women, I prefer anal, so no.

nysprod
12-08-2014, 04:49 PM
The hottest sex is when two people are really into each other...once that gets locked into my brain, I can go from my vanilla everyday life to being Prod.

TSCURIOUS
12-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Asses are tighter. "nuff said

Bobby Domino
12-09-2014, 01:59 AM
Ass.. and my intent to its ultimate destruction

dirtrail
12-09-2014, 02:37 AM
I just focus on how damn good it feels! Actually yes, when I'm a tgirl I sometimes imagine I'm in a pussy, when I'm in pussy, I sometimes imagine I'm in an ass, go figure.

dreamon
12-09-2014, 05:32 AM
When I'm fucking ass, I'm thinking about fucking ass. When I'm fucking pussy, I'm thinking about fucking pussy.

MrBest
12-09-2014, 07:45 AM
Hello Gentlemen,

Because of the different wirings of the straight and bi-sexual male and the male-tofemale TG brains, all the bi-sexual guys (who like to bottom) and all the TGs (who like to top men) don't count for this one, okay? Just the straight men, please?
"Straight" means the men who only top cis-gender women or male-to-female TGs.

I have a question that just popped into my head after seeing a title of a thread about bum holes.

When you are with a t-girl and you are topping her in any position, and everything is clean as it should be - meaning, no poop lol, are you men fantasizing that you are screwing a nice, tight vagina or the actual bum hole?
Yes, i know that some top men (maybe 85% of them) like to hold the clitty while they screw her behind, but forget about that for a second and focus only and what your dick is doing.

Thanks,
Babepretty sure one is bisexual if youre attracted to both GG and TG regardless of being a top

MrBest
12-09-2014, 07:47 AM
When I'm fucking ass, I'm thinking about fucking ass. When I'm fucking pussy, I'm thinking about fucking pussy.
when im fucking, im fucking i have no time to fantasize during sex

RallyCola
12-09-2014, 07:55 AM
What a ridiculous and loaded question. When I am screwing a girl in her pooper, I am quite aware of where I am and I am enjoying it for its loveliness. It does not matter if she has a vagina or cock in front.

dreamon
12-09-2014, 08:30 AM
when im fucking, im fucking i have no time to fantasize during sex
I'm not fantasizing, I'm just focused on what I'm doing at that time.