PDA

View Full Version : step-mom mint (complete fiction by the way) please leave rev

atkms7
07-24-2006, 08:27 AM
About 5 years ago my mom died and my dad was left heart broken. He was a good looking guy, already 60 so he was getting kind of fat, but not overly fat, and was a very successful compute salesman and stock investor. He always spoiled my mother and I and we lived in a beautiful home in Bel-Air, California. He loved to visit Thailand and told me when i turned 18 he would take me there to visit the "special" girls they had down there. Unfortuantley my mom died and he always wanted to be left alone, however, this story is about this beautiful girl named Mint who he met in Thailand one year and married.
I was about 19 at the time when he married her. I was shocked my father could get such a beautiful and young girl. I mean, he was smart, handsome and successful, but he was also 60, balding and getting fatter every year. She was very sweet to me, and always took me shopping on Rodeo Drive. By the way, my names Rich and I just realized i was Bi around the time my father married this new beauty.
Well, now to the good part of the story. I found myself...masturbating some times to my new step-mom, i mean... she had a great body, i saw it all the time since we would always work out together, and she was so cute! On top of it all my Dad would constantly be fucking her like a dog! I mean she would be screaming my Dad's name louder than an amlifier at a rock concert. My dad was very free-spirited however, and he would tell me the foundation for a good marriage was always on sex, i guess he was right, my step-mom and my dad were always happy and laughing together.
So, on to the story. One day Mint and I decided to play some tennis in my dad's backyard tennis court. It was a boiling L.A mid-July day and when the game was over Mint asked me if i wanted to get a cold massage with her. I loved being with her so i responded with a hell yeah, until we found out the cold massage shop was closed. She asked me if i wanted to go to the sauna on the far side of the backyard and i was hesitant since it was so hot out but...my step-mom was Mint for fuck sake!! So i stripped put a towel around my waist and was about to go into the men's sauna, when Mint asked if she could join me. She was looking stunning. She had on a towel around her waist, one around her boobs, and her hair was hanging down in a sort of wavy fashion. I instantly got hard and tried with extreme difficulty to hide it. Good thing my Dad was out on a business trip or he might have cought me getting a hard-on to his wife.
"Ayyyy...me so hottt! I never know Los Angeles so hot! Me thought it cold, no hot! Sauna very relaxing, you like Rich?"
" Yes Miss Mint, the sauna's great. Did you have fun playing tennis Miss Mint"
"Me have great time Rich, thank you for asking. Why you call me Miss Mint? Call me mommy or mom."
"I'm sorry Miss Mint, I love you like a mom, but i only have one mom."
"Oh Rich, you such sweet boy, just like father. But you stronger than father, you have strong chest. Your father chest droop like...like mine."
"Hehehe, yes, well, it's his age, he used to be much more muscular. And thank you for complimenting my chest Miss Mint."
"Your stomach very muscular too, your father, start to get fat and chunky."
"Hehe, thanks again Miss Mint, your stomach looks to be very strong too."
"Oh, is very strong, thank you Rich, so sweet, like father. You like to see stomach?"
And with that...she took of her top towel...I was left stunned to death, she had incredible big tan tits and a six-pack stronger than iron.
"Ummm, Miss Mint, you look very good, but...what would my father say?!"
"Ohhh, he gone. He no care. Beside, me like younger man better, your father nice, but old, he get tired quickly after private time. His penis very small too. Only 4 inch, me need 8 inch at least"
I blushed bright red, my cock was exactly 8 inches, and i've seen my dad's penis...it was kind of small, but my mom was always pleased by him. I guess a young girl like Mint needed more.
"Oh, ok, my father is very free, i guess its not too bad if you take off your top towel. My dad pleases you though right? I mean, he is a very muscular man, hes just getting kind of fat."
"Ohhh, your father, very muscular man, very passionate man, but me like bigger...down there, me no like to say word of private area man. How big is yours Rich."
"Miss Mint! I can't answer that!"
"Rich, it ok, if your father die..who would love me!?"
And she started to cry, i felt sorry for her, she still looked great though, her tits were bobbing up and down and my mouth was watering. However, i felt bad and decided to tell her.
"Oh dont cry Miss Mint, im sorry, your such a sweet woman, i dont want you to cry, ill tell you, im sorry, please stop crying. Well, its umm...its about..."
"yes, how big Rich, tell me Rich"
"ummmm... 8???"
"Inch!!!!???"
"Yes, Miss Mint...8 inches."
"Oh Rich!!! Me so happy, if father die, you please me sexually, please, for me Rich!!! 8 inch perfect for me, and you so strong too."
She began hugging me and kissing and pinching my cheeks as if she were my aunt and hadn't seen me in years. Her tits were pressing right up against my chest and my cock bursted straight through my towel. My towel fell off and i felt soooo embarassed.
"Im sorry Miss Mint!! I didn't mean to!! Oh, im sorry"
"Oh, it ok Rich, it natural, if man hard, thing happen, it ok rich, completely natural, would you like to see mine?"
I couldn't believe this beautiful thai girl was gonna show me her pussy, i first said no, i mean, its my freaking step-mom!! but...i succumbed to my desires and things just moved way too fast, i was expecting a pussy, but found a cock, twice the size of mine, it was huge!!
"Oh my god!! My dad married a...shemale!!"
"Yes Rich, i know your Dad long time, he come to Thailand when you barely born, and my just 18, your father love me long time, he show me picture of you when you little, me always think you cute, but now...i know you cute. Have you ever made love to special thailand girl before?"
I was in shock and looked like deer in headlights, i just said no, but shook my head up and down. She laughed and asked if i wanted to play with it, i mean, it was soooo big, and completely shaved, i couldnt believe it. Before i knew it i was sucking her cock! I've never even thought of sucking cock before, i was gagging, and mint...such a sweet lady...was just stroking my head, and my cock head, hehehe.
"Rich...me about to finish...you swallow, yes or no."
All i could say was, "ummmmm" and i swallowed Mint's delicous cum. It was so much, and so strong, the saltiest thing ive ever tasted. I spit it out really quick, and made a sour pucker grin on my face, it was my first time ever tasting cum. I've played around with my own pre-cum and cum before, but ive never actually sucked a dick and played around with cum like it were mouthwash before.
"Miss Mint...are you gonna tell Dad?"
"Maybe, your father no mind, as long as i love him spiritually like father time love mother earth, me love you sexually, but no spiritually, you very sexy man Rich, but never marraige."
She touched my cock and i spurted the biggest load of cum i've ever spurted. We put our clothes back on, held hands and watched a movie in the theather room.
I miss my mom, but i'm so happy i met Mint, the hottest girl to ever enter my life, i masturbated every night and day about sucking her cock, and dreamed till the day my dad would leave for another business trip, he asked me how my day was when he left and if Mint and I did anything, i just sweated and mumbled yes.
Something in his eyes let me know he knew exactly what happened, and didnt have a care in the world about it.
THE END

bknyballer3
07-25-2006, 02:36 PM
nice story

theindianflavor
07-25-2006, 04:51 PM
Nice story Hon. Love it.

atkms7
07-25-2006, 06:01 PM
im thinking of writing another, what t-girls do you literary types like??? hehe.

waldo pepper
07-25-2006, 10:29 PM
im thinking of writing another, what t-girls do you literary types like??? hehe.

How about Mint meets Nancy? 8)

Altho I'd like to see another chapter of this current story too. Thanks for sharing with us!

atkms7
07-26-2006, 12:05 AM
hmmmm...a chapter 2...maybe