PDA

View Full Version : Adriana Rodrigues

philpheet
11-23-2014, 05:15 PM
Hi,

I think Adriana Rodrigues is my favourite brazilian shemale.
My dream is to meet her and to have sex with her, but I'm quite sure it might be a dream for many years.
As she performed in many shemales webpages, do someone know if she has a twitter account ?

uni66
11-24-2014, 11:20 AM
She's my favorite too & one of the best trans super-models around, but i don't think she's active in social media...

philpheet
11-24-2014, 07:58 PM
She's my favorite too & one of the best trans super-models around, but i don't think she's active in social media...

Oh, what a pity !:cry:

Curtis
11-24-2014, 08:41 PM
She got a Facebook account, already talk to her, but she does'nt speak English :-(

Will Riker
11-24-2014, 09:25 PM
Adriana is a good friend of mine. I met her when she moved form her native Ribeirão Preto, in the State of São Paulo to Curitiba. Those were her early days, and she was still an almost flat chested street walker, doing her debut far away from home. I became a regular and we built a friedship, mainly due to her soft personality. Sometimes was a bit difficult to get her favors, I might say, as she became quite famous in the local street scene, thanks to her enormous schlong. I used to tell her that she wouldn´t stay too long in Curitiba.

Then, one evening she told me her "good news": she was heding to São Paulo, and she did, with a huge success . I feel glad for her, even though we lost contact, and I couldn´t meet her here in Curitiba anynore. When I´m in São Paulo is hard to meet her due to her schedule of photo and film sessions, but I get some news abou her every once in a while.

Like her very much. A nice personality and an awesome goddess

Nikka
11-24-2014, 09:31 PM
r u already addicted to HA Philpheet? :)

philpheet
11-24-2014, 09:49 PM

To HA ? I don't undrstand Nikki.

philpheet
11-24-2014, 09:50 PM
Adriana is a good friend of mine. I met her when she moved form her native Ribeirão Preto, in the State of São Paulo to Curitiba. Those were her early days, and she was still an almost flat chested street walker, doing her debut far away from home. I became a regular and we built a friedship, mainly due to her soft personality. Sometimes was a bit difficult to get her favors, I might say, as she became quite famous in the local street scene, thanks to her enormous schlong. I used to tell her that she wouldn´t stay too long in Curitiba.

Then, one evening she told me her "good news": she was heding to São Paulo, and she did, with a huge success . I feel glad for her, even though we lost contact, and I couldn´t meet her here in Curitiba anynore. When I´m in São Paulo is hard to meet her due to her schedule of photo and film sessions, but I get some news abou her every once in a while.

Like her very much. A nice personality and an awesome goddess

You're really lucky to have Adriana in your friends;)

philpheet
11-25-2014, 08:05 PM

Oh yeah Nikki, I understood now. Yes, HA is a drug for me now, but a good one ;)