PDA

View Full Version : Michael Phelps Girlfriend......

CORVETTEDUDE
11-21-2014, 06:28 PM
Phelps girlfriend announcing her gender situation before the press can pounce.....which they will do anyway.

http://viral.buzz/michael-phelps-girlfriend-was-born-a-boy-reveals-amazing-sex-life/

gaysian71
11-21-2014, 08:43 PM
Hope he stays with her.

CaptainPlanet
11-21-2014, 09:29 PM
Self Proclaimed girlfriend. Their is no proof they were or are together.

JenniferParisHusband
11-22-2014, 06:56 AM
No offense, but you can't really look at her face and not suspect a little. I mean, she's a beautiful lady, but she's far from unclockable. I saw another article with the texts. I don't know, I can't really imagine that kind of thing as serious relationship texting. It doesn't feel right when you read it. So I'm not convinced they were in a relationship. If he was her "boyfriend" I think he had to know. And if she didn't mention it, dangerous game she's playing.

I'm waiting for the first website to publish the "uncensored" photos of her. So far they've all been censored. If that happens, I'll tend to think more along the lines of them not being in a relationship, and more along the lines of someone seeking their 15 minutes of fame, and leaking all of this stuff for their own benefit. Would be nice if she were telling the truth, actually did have a relationship with him, and the two of them made it work. Maybe I'm just jaded. That said, I'm kind of hoping she's an attention whore, and releases the photos, she's hot, and that one photo they keep covering up really makes me want to see her in a grooby photo set.

christianxxx
11-22-2014, 10:01 AM
i already asked her publicist if she would do a sex tape and she said that she declined. :(

Instrumental
11-22-2014, 10:19 AM
LMFAO Christian you hound.

Stavros
11-22-2014, 10:36 AM
No offence but my first thought was that it must be his mother...

jamesedwards
11-22-2014, 11:39 AM
SHE'S A WOMAN!

"Chandler is intersex, meaning she has male genitalia but no testicles, and a uterus but no ovaries. After having her name changed Chandler had corrective surgery in her early twenties to get rid of her male genitalia."
She is not transgender she has a uterus, clear indication she is a woman. Nature just messed up and she clearly looks like a natural woman. I would keep her and fuck her brains out!