PDA

View Full Version : Need advice

Black1813
11-20-2014, 04:19 AM
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, by forgive me if it's not. I'm fairly new to this. I recently purchased a 12" dildo, and despite my best efforts have been unable to get more than 8" inside, maybe 10 a couple times. Is this normal or is there something I can do to make it better?

Tapatio
11-20-2014, 08:32 AM
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this, by forgive me if it's not. I'm fairly new to this. I recently purchased a 12" dildo, and despite my best efforts have been unable to get more than 8" inside, maybe 10 a couple times. Is this normal or is there something I can do to make it better?

Have you tried Truvada? Correlation doesn't prove causation but anecdotal evidence suggests it might help.

Yeah
11-22-2014, 06:02 AM
Practice makes perfect

irishdeltaforce
11-22-2014, 06:11 AM
Have you tried Truvada? Correlation doesn't prove causation but anecdotal evidence suggests it might help.

I don't know what any of this means.

12" good luck with that, never tried more then eight myself. Not even sure if your ass can take that much.

But on the practical side I would suggest baby steps. A little at a time, work your way up to it, good luck!

Ts RedVeX
11-22-2014, 07:30 PM
It means: buy truvada, condoms, vitamin c and colourful crayons to ensure maximum protection.