PDA

View Full Version : Teen with cancer ORDERED to get treatment.

Trogdor
07-22-2006, 07:13 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060721/ap_on_re_us/sick_teen

This is so wrong on so many levels.

I was reading some stuff and found out that social services can take the custody away from a parent who does NOT take their kid who has cancer for typical cheamo and radiation treatment.....and also same with vacinations. :evil:

I have seen people take the traditional 'treatments' for cancer and it is not pretty. Plus I myself, should I get cancer one day, would go for more natural forms of treatment and not pumping myself with radioactive materials.

This is just me talking, but stuff like this REALLY makes me feel that the Pharmacudical companies are having the say so in our lives. :evil:

I bet this kid will end up dead within a year now. :roll:

07-22-2006, 08:11 PM
This guy is not an adult. He is the property of his parents. His parents bear all responsibility for his well-being.

His parents are neglectful in allowing him to pursue a voo doo approach to treatment.

That said, I have mixed emotions about the court getting involved.

Trogdor
07-22-2006, 08:31 PM
His parents are neglectful in allowing him to pursue a voo doo approach to treatment.

How are they neglegent, hmmm? And so if they were responsible, they would have had him pumped with radioactive shit, huh?

Guess what, I do the 'voo doo' treatments, and they work, brother. There's more to healing than pill popping and so on.

memyself
07-22-2006, 08:34 PM
I tend to side with Trogdor on this, reading the article i see that the court order is against the family’s decision, and on a side note wasn’t there a clinic in Mexico that has a successful non drug treatment ???
Orthodox medicine is not always best, once upon a time leaches were a orthodox treatment for lots of ailments :-/

Phat
07-22-2006, 08:40 PM
If they didn't order the treatment this kid would have died. organic sugar and herbal supplements?! be real for one minute here, you know that's some complete bullshit.

Trogdor
07-22-2006, 10:13 PM
If they didn't order the treatment this kid would have died. organic sugar and herbal supplements?! be real for one minute here, you know that's some complete bullshit.

Modern Medicine is more bullshit.

Remember the Viox scandel? Alot of people died from taking it and the drug companines KNEW it was deadly. They are sitting on billions of dollars of blood money.

And, my friend, in my state of Michigan, as well as many other states...it is FORBIDDON to sue the drug companies, EVEN IF THEY PURPOSELY LIED AND WITHHELD INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR DRUGS.

And lemme put this to you. Many people have died from the side effects of these drugs, and many people in the past and as well as today still practice natural healing remeadies.

you see, the drug companies are only there to make money. If a cheap, natural cure is found, the drug companies loose money...and people, especially rich people want more money, and will do whatever it takes to get it.....kinda like a crack addiction. If we find a cure for cancer, diabeties and so on, the drug companies will be outta business and we just can't let the Corporate billionare suits go poor can we? :roll:

A few years ago, Suzanne Sommers were heavily ridiculed for treating her cancer with natural remedies and treatments as opposed to typical modern methods, the drug companies wanted to make her look like a loony toon so people will stick to the drugs and surgeries. And hell, I never go get vacinated, and I never take prescription and non prescription ( over the counter ) drugs, and I rarely get sick, I can do 100 pushups, and when I do get sick, it only lasts a day or two and I don't get hit hard by it either.

You see, America is the world's largest comsumer of pharmacudical drugs....so you'd THINK we'd be the healthiest nation on earth.....but we are not. The American Media never reports stuff like this and other stuff like

Bacteria was PROOVEN by an Austrialian scientist to survive in the stomach, which was thought of as impossible in the past.

A publication in Europe prooved that drugs can not cure a person and not have some side effect from it, it got an award, but you don't hear about it in america.

Plus the food industy is just as bad. Hell, Operah got sued by the beef companies 10 years ago, but she won the case.

All in all is, remember, we as Americans should be able to take whatever medical treatments we choose, regardless of age, gender or creeds. We are supposedly the so-called land of the free, right? Same for the rest of the world. America is being, one again, the greedy big brother to the world.

Feel free to send me your angry PM's now. :wink:

This message has been brought to you by the

Trogdor for Preisdent 2012 & 2016 foundation. :mrgreen:

07-22-2006, 10:16 PM

How are they neglegent, hmmm? And so if they were responsible, they would have had him pumped with radioactive shit, huh?

Guess what, I do the 'voo doo' treatments, and they work, brother. There's more to healing than pill popping and so on.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

"There is more to healing than pill popping"... let me file that one right next to "Eating burgers makes you fat".

"Radioactive shit" works and under propers conditions, works in spades.

I'm trying to understand your position.

Are you saying that the best cure for cancer is a bag of "Sugar in the raw" and distilled water?

:lol:

Trogdor
07-22-2006, 10:19 PM
I tend to side with Trogdor on this, reading the article i see that the court order is against the family’s decision, and on a side note wasn’t there a clinic in Mexico that has a successful non drug treatment ???
Orthodox medicine is not always best, once upon a time leaches were a orthodox treatment for lots of ailments :-/

Actually, Leeaches are quite good for reattaching limbs....they are good for reassembling the blood vessels for limb reattachment.

Remember.....Mother Nature knew there was gonna be sickness, and she made the cures for them....we just need to put the chemicals back in the chemist pot and see what the Earth herself has to offer. :D

Now before we play the game of "let's stick words in Trogdor's mouth", I am not all against drugs and srugery...they have their place.....but we are beomming to dependent on these. And there are natural ways to fix stuff too.

Heart Burn....10 years ago it was Heartburn...now the drug companies call it "acid reflux disease", an illness they made up to sell their damn drugs. you wanna fix heart burn....take a lil bit of raw cider vinegar. And it will be gone. Also, the FDA and drug companies slept togather and made a law saying "Only a drug can cure andtreat disease" And I mentioned the Vinegar.....it has now be designated as a drug and cause I am not a Doctor.....Had I said this on TV, a magazine or newspaper, the FDA could send federal agents, with guns pointed at me, slap me in cuffs, prosecute me to the fullest extent of the law and throw me in a cell to get butt-raped by some big dude named Bubba. All the while the Drug company people laugh to the bank. :P

07-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Heart Burn....10 years ago it was Heartburn...now the drug companies call it "acid reflux disease", an illness they made up to sell their damn drugs. you wanna fix heart burn....take a lil bit of raw cider vinegar. And it will be gone. Also, the FDA and drug companies slept togather and made a law saying "Only a drug can cure andtreat disease" And I mentioned the Vinegar.....it has now be designated as a drug and cause I am not a Doctor.....Had I said this on TV, a magazine or newspaper, the FDA could send federal agents, with guns pointed at me, slap me in cuffs, prosecute me to the fullest extent of the law and throw me in a cell to get butt-raped by some big dude named Bubba.

Is that you, Kevin Trudeau? :lol:

Seriously. You need to turn off the TV! Infomercials are not college! LMAO

Trogdor
07-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Heart Burn....10 years ago it was Heartburn...now the drug companies call it "acid reflux disease", an illness they made up to sell their damn drugs. you wanna fix heart burn....take a lil bit of raw cider vinegar. And it will be gone. Also, the FDA and drug companies slept togather and made a law saying "Only a drug can cure andtreat disease" And I mentioned the Vinegar.....it has now be designated as a drug and cause I am not a Doctor.....Had I said this on TV, a magazine or newspaper, the FDA could send federal agents, with guns pointed at me, slap me in cuffs, prosecute me to the fullest extent of the law and throw me in a cell to get butt-raped by some big dude named Bubba.

Is that you, Kevin Trudeau? :lol:

Seriously. You need to turn off the TV! Infomercials are not college! LMAO

Nope, I go to libraries and read books and documentation on legal stuff ( one needs to these days to just survive )

And for your info, the cider vinegar cure was told to me by an old blackman I've known since I was about 13 or so. His wife did alot of natural healing. The old man died at the age of 98 and was quite fit and strong till the end, not some withered mummy like one would think.

And lemme out it this way.....I'd rather believe some old person, who had the experience of life, than some corporate tool or some government suits who cant agree on nothing apart from, "let's all go on vacation and raise our salaries!"

Though I do admire Mr. Trudeau, since it takes real balls to stand up for what he believes in. I know it must upset you when someone actually questions the government, rather than following the status que blindly and without question. We gotta remember people....WE are the boss, not the goverment.....they are not the boss, WE are. You don't believe how many people gasp in shock when I mention that. :mrgreen:

TROGDOR FOR PRESIDENT 2012 & 2016

Phat
07-23-2006, 01:25 AM

Modern Medicine is more bullshit.

Remember the Viox scandel? Alot of people died from taking it and the drug companines KNEW it was deadly. They are sitting on billions of dollars of blood money.

And, my friend, in my state of Michigan, as well as many other states...it is FORBIDDON to sue the drug companies, EVEN IF THEY PURPOSELY LIED AND WITHHELD INFORMATION ABOUT THEIR DRUGS.

And lemme put this to you. Many people have died from the side effects of these drugs, and many people in the past and as well as today still practice natural healing remeadies.

you see, the drug companies are only there to make money. If a cheap, natural cure is found, the drug companies loose money...and people, especially rich people want more money, and will do whatever it takes to get it.....kinda like a crack addiction. If we find a cure for cancer, diabeties and so on, the drug companies will be outta business and we just can't let the Corporate billionare suits go poor can we? :roll:

A few years ago, Suzanne Sommers were heavily ridiculed for treating her cancer with natural remedies and treatments as opposed to typical modern methods, the drug companies wanted to make her look like a loony toon so people will stick to the drugs and surgeries. And hell, I never go get vacinated, and I never take prescription and non prescription ( over the counter ) drugs, and I rarely get sick, I can do 100 pushups, and when I do get sick, it only lasts a day or two and I don't get hit hard by it either.

You see, America is the world's largest comsumer of pharmacudical drugs....so you'd THINK we'd be the healthiest nation on earth.....but we are not. The American Media never reports stuff like this and other stuff like

Bacteria was PROOVEN by an Austrialian scientist to survive in the stomach, which was thought of as impossible in the past.

A publication in Europe prooved that drugs can not cure a person and not have some side effect from it, it got an award, but you don't hear about it in america.

Plus the food industy is just as bad. Hell, Operah got sued by the beef companies 10 years ago, but she won the case.

All in all is, remember, we as Americans should be able to take whatever medical treatments we choose, regardless of age, gender or creeds. We are supposedly the so-called land of the free, right? Same for the rest of the world. America is being, one again, the greedy big brother to the world.

Feel free to send me your angry PM's now. :wink:

This message has been brought to you by the

Trogdor for Preisdent 2012 & 2016 foundation. :mrgreen:

Look I don't care how much evidence you put up against modern medicine, it's still a tremendously better option than some godamn herbal pills from mexico.