PDA

View Full Version : Femout is out!

GroobyMike
11-18-2014, 01:50 AM
Finally, introducing the launch of Femout!

Femout is an adult community website that focuses on early transitioning transsexuals or those considering transitioning, especially those interested in the adult erotica industry. We have advice and interviews from many different girls in differing stages of transition as well as the ability to communicate and interact with models on this site.

We're also looking for established models to give advice, mentor & moderate - with good advertising opportunities available.

Check out the site, http://femout.com (http://www.femout.com)

jennylicious
11-18-2014, 02:00 AM
Looks like a great site.

crystalsopen
11-18-2014, 04:41 AM
Looks like a great site.

Agreed :banana: I'm excited.

darkrose2000
11-18-2014, 05:03 AM
Very Good idea and look great !

luvhungangels
11-18-2014, 05:16 PM
Finally, introducing the launch of Femout!

Femout is an adult community website that focuses on early transitioning transsexuals or those considering transitioning, especially those interested in the adult erotica industry. We have advice and interviews from many different girls in differing stages of transition as well as the ability to communicate and interact with models on this site.

We're also looking for established models to give advice, mentor & moderate - with good advertising opportunities available.

Check out the site, http://femout.com (http://www.femout.com)

OK lets tell the truth here. Is this ANOTHER site where page 1 says how free it is and after your first 2 clicks you need to UPGRADE ??

GroobySteven
11-18-2014, 05:21 PM
OK lets tell the truth here. Is this ANOTHER site where page 1 says how free it is and after your first 2 clicks you need to UPGRADE ??

There is loads of free content here - models get to upload free profiles & images (and make money from them) but yes, there is a premium to access and download the videos and full sets. We've paid the models - and want to commission more.
What do you think, we do this just to entertain ourselves?

jennylicious
11-18-2014, 06:08 PM
There is loads of free content here - models get to upload free profiles & images (and make money from them) but yes, there is a premium to access and download the videos and full sets. We've paid the models - and want to commission more.
What do you think, we do this just to entertain ourselves?

I think it's very clever, although you may get horribly overloaded with poor quality profiles.

GroobySteven
11-18-2014, 06:28 PM
I think it's very clever, although you may get horribly overloaded with poor quality profiles.

We're monitoring and moderating them.
Anybody can create a profile but you can only be added to a "model profile" who are allowed to upload if they're genuine girls and are participating. So you can search or browse "all members" or "male/female/trans members" only but browsing the "model" profiles gets you the good uploads.
Remember also a major part of this site are the sets of models that have been taken by us specifically for this site - we've some killer girls on there which I'll be showing here later this week!

jennylicious
11-18-2014, 06:40 PM
We're monitoring and moderating them.
Anybody can create a profile but you can only be added to a "model profile" who are allowed to upload if they're genuine girls and are participating. So you can search or browse "all members" or "male/female/trans members" only but browsing the "model" profiles gets you the good uploads.
Remember also a major part of this site are the sets of models that have been taken by us specifically for this site - we've some killer girls on there which I'll be showing here later this week!

Ok. That makes sense. The site will certainly appeal to lots of people, I'm sure.

luvhungangels
11-18-2014, 06:47 PM
Thanks, I appreciate the honesty.

GroobyKrissy
11-18-2014, 11:57 PM
Just went and had a look-see around. Looks really great and nice to see some girls there that I've never heard of or seen before, which is odd because I try to stalk as many as I can.

MrFanti
11-19-2014, 03:07 AM
Great stuff here - "Kudos" to Grooby!

rodinuk
11-19-2014, 10:53 AM
Bravo!