Jasadin
07-22-2006, 07:44 AM
Isn't she post op now?

ptyseminole
07-22-2006, 06:36 PM
wow she's cute!

fitnesshero
07-22-2006, 08:21 PM
she is cute as hell although she looks like she is all cracked out in the first picture otherwise she is a beauty.

bookaboom
07-22-2006, 08:34 PM
Absolutely SEXY... Never thought i'd be in love with a t-girl! How can we get in touch with her... These pics are at least a year old. any updates on her?

Phat
07-22-2006, 08:38 PM
she is cute as hell although she looks like she is all cracked out in the first picture otherwise she is a beauty.

I doubt it's crack if she can afford to get SRS

okkan
07-22-2006, 11:13 PM
WOOW !!!

irish_rose
07-22-2006, 11:48 PM
Her name is China and sorry everyone but she went and done had SRS over a year ago. There are no post=op pics of her anywhere. Another fine shemale bites the dust.
What is it with you shemales that you feel the need for SRS when you have such fine cocks?

Phat
07-23-2006, 01:22 AM
Her name is China and sorry everyone but she went and done had SRS over a year ago. There are no post=op pics of her anywhere. Another fine shemale bites the dust.
What is it with you shemales that you feel the need for SRS when you have such fine cocks?

what the fuck are you talking about, she'd still be fine after SRS. If you just like dicks look at pictures of dudes.

TonyStarx
08-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Isn't she post op now?

Yeah I think she did

sdman
08-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Isn't she post op now?

I hope not?

drock
08-11-2006, 09:40 PM

Damn she was so sexy and fine and packing major wood. I wonder why she did something like that? Another waste.

RangeHova
08-12-2006, 06:39 AM
I know her and yes she is post op.

She has one of the softest body that you have ever seen. As slim as she is she just bounces and jiggles all over, great body.

It shocked the hell out of me that she went for SRs because she never talked about it in all the time I meet her.

But it is really no big loss, she was the kind of girl that didn't give a shit about her dick. You could suck and suck on it and she's be sitting there yawning like 'are you done' She'd hardly get hard. Which should have been a big sign. Her body was/is very sensitive and responsive but down there didn't do it for her.

So although her disck was pretty (and extremely smooth and soft to the touch) the fact that she got nothing from it made it seem like it was no big deal.

bookaboom
08-12-2006, 07:31 AM
She is beauty...
As long as she's happy, we are happy

drock
09-04-2006, 11:28 AM
I know her and yes she is post op.

She has one of the softest body that you have ever seen. As slim as she is she just bounces and jiggles all over, great body.

It shocked the hell out of me that she went for SRs because she never talked about it in all the time I meet her.

But it is really no big loss, she was the kind of girl that didn't give a shit about her dick. You could suck and suck on it and she's be sitting there yawning like 'are you done' She'd hardly get hard. Which should have been a big sign. Her body was/is very sensitive and responsive but down there didn't do it for her.

So although her disck was pretty (and extremely smooth and soft to the touch) the fact that she got nothing from it made it seem like it was no big deal.

Well if that's what she wanted then I hope she's happy but I don't know why anyone with that much wood would want to have it hacked off?