PDA

View Full Version : foreskin yay or nay?

silva93
11-14-2014, 06:55 PM
Heyyyy all, random but what are your thoughts on foreskin? I was cut as a kid unfortunately so never experienced that juicy piece of skin rub against my hard cock but I'm interested in your thoughts. Foreskin on a nice big TS cock makes me weak at the knees xxx

bobtrucker1
11-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Haven't experienced either yet, but I think with the foreskin is better.

J/W... How does masturbating without a foreskin even work? Isn't the movement of the skin what 'gets one off'?

Deimos
11-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Debatable at best. Depends on the individual in question in my pinion.

Jericho
11-14-2014, 07:47 PM
I do think a cock looks more desirable without a foreskin.
But saying that, i do miss mine! :shrug

silva93
11-14-2014, 07:50 PM
no ive been wanking for years without a foreskin lol it's simple you just keep tugging your cock but there's less sensation at the head of the penis i assume? Either way cocks look 100000 x better with foreskin and surely feel better too xxxx

francisfkudrow
11-14-2014, 08:13 PM
Generally speaking, I say nay, but if someone gorgeous whips out their cock and it's uncut, I won't say no.

XMAN_8
11-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Nice thick foreskin is the hottest.

jamesedwards
11-14-2014, 11:22 PM
Heyyyy all, random but what are your thoughts on foreskin? I was cut as a kid unfortunately so never experienced that juicy piece of skin rub against my hard cock but I'm interested in your thoughts. Foreskin on a nice big TS cock makes me weak at the knees xxx

Tell you the truth I love both, as long as the skin looks cute over her cock like Sabrina Sazuki's forskin looks, her cock skin looks yummy.

Illustrator Max
11-15-2014, 12:08 AM
I was circumcised when I was 32, so I know both experiences. Sex was light years better with the foreskin on, only problems was, I came very quickly because it felt so good, blowjobs were mind blowing, so to speak. Now I can last a long time, but the feeling is just not there. If you never had one, you don't know what your missing.

Robert66
11-15-2014, 01:55 AM
My preference is definitely WITH foreskin. My ideal of the perfect cock is that of Karol Kovalick. A big cock even when flaccid with a foreskin that extends well over the head. This lady is heaven on Earth!

fireblad
11-15-2014, 01:58 AM
If it can pull back on the penis head then its ok coz it infers cleanliness, but I am rather wary of those that can't pull back

peacheater
11-15-2014, 12:13 PM
I suspect that in most cases, it comes down to whatever you have yourself. I'm sure there are exceptions, but in general I'm pretty sure that most guys prefer a cock that is esthetically similar to their own. For me, I'm circumcised and I gotta admit - all that extra foreskin looks kinda gross to me. I'm not saying at all that it is gross, but for a guy that is mostly used a circumcised dick, all that extra skin looks like a misplaced scrotum.
I'm sure it's very similar for those who are uncut, but let's face it - when it comes down to it, we aren't that concerned when what we're interested in is the person that cock is attached to. And when they're rock hard - they don't look so different anyway, and isn't that what you're hoping for?
It's like that old song said "love the cock you're with"

ts33a
11-15-2014, 09:31 PM
of course YAYYYYYY

Instrumental
11-15-2014, 09:37 PM
Yea! Wish I still had mine. It's nice for a partner to have though.

Chiba5
11-15-2014, 10:07 PM
YAY, the foreskin turns me on

LI SEAN08
11-15-2014, 10:44 PM
Never had foreskin so I cant respond on the feeling difference. However, I am not urned on by the look of a limp penis with wrinklyl foreskin at the end. Most times I go down on a t Gurl with skin attached she is already semi hard at least so it does not bother me then.

septemberboy
11-15-2014, 11:25 PM
I reckon young GG must think uncut looks really strange.

But I am cut and gorgeous...

Jericho
11-16-2014, 12:09 AM
I reckon young GG must think uncut looks really strange.

Only in countries where they regularly mutilate their children as a matter of course. :shrug