PDA

View Full Version : Where's a good spot in boston?

RubyTS
07-22-2006, 01:32 AM
Long island was kickass!!! It was rather peaceful and serene where we stayed, but we did overall enjoy ourselves, and have MANY gents awaiting our return.

We are continuing our tour on to Boston where we will be staying for 7 NIGHTS! We should be leaving monday or Tuesdy so we are booking appts as of NOW.

We have both been to boston several times but profits are kinda iffey. It depends alot on location. We want to be in an area which is convenient for clients to come visit during lunch breaks and after work, but not to crowded as to scare guys off. And not to be in competition with lots of OTHER girls who are hosting in the area. ANY ADVICE? Feel fee to voice. Thanx. And see ya soon!!!

XOXOXO
RUBY -n- MELANIA

El Nino
07-22-2006, 02:00 AM
Jacques Cabaret, behing the Radison Hotel in the Theatre Distrrict... this place is pretty "friendly".... been there yet ?

BeardedOne
07-22-2006, 02:07 AM
We have both been to boston several times but profits are kinda iffey. It depends alot on location. We want to be in an area which is convenient for clients to come visit during lunch breaks and after work, but not to crowded as to scare guys off. And not to be in competition with lots of OTHER girls who are hosting in the area.

I can't say what (If any) competition you might have, but a fave gurl of mine has a preference for the Doubletree on Washington Street near Tufts. Very nice, new (I'm guessing about ten years old) hotel. Very clean. A member of the Hilton family of houses. It is, almost exactly, on top of a subway station (Orange Line, Medical Center) and walking distance from at least three others (Green Line/Boylston and Red Line/South Station to name a couple). Good parking and the valet/attendant let me keep mine in the 'hot spot' while I was there (And they say I've lost my 'pull' in Boston :) ).

If you want convenience, it doesn't get much better. :D

Edit: This could also be considered the "theatre district" (The lower end of the old "Combat Zone").

Ecstatic
07-22-2006, 04:26 AM
B1 is right, the Theatre District is the best location because it's easy and convenient for guys in town (take the Orange Line), and extremely convenient for guys like me who drive in from out of the city (Mass Pike to Copley Sq and straight ahead on Stuart St).

I disagree on the Doubletree, though: best choice for hotel is the Radisson, which is right on Stuart and has a great garage for easy (and relatively inexpensive) parking. Parking at the Doubletree is more of a pain (there's an attendant, valet parking, not bad but you've got to tell him you'll be out in an hour, yadda yadda). Also, the parking garage at the Radisson has a back exit across the street from Jacques.

Also, if your client calls you from the garage and you're ready for him, he can take the garage elevator to the mezzanine and switch to the hotel elevator and never raise any suspicions with the lobby staff (though in my experience they are very cool).

Jacques is a fun place, but I'm told it's only a shadow of its former self. Seems a year ago or so some major Bridal magazine ran an article on how Jacques is the hottest place for a bridal shower, so now every Saturday there are one or two bridal parties whoopin' it up with the drag queen performers (who are quite good, btw), and a lot fewer tgirls and potential, um, dates than there used to be.

ezed
07-22-2006, 05:38 AM
I went there on a Monday night less than a month ago and was amazed at the number of T-girls. I assume Friday's is still good.

RubyTS
07-23-2006, 01:54 AM
thanx guys. i've stayed at the doubletree which was pretty cool and i also visited the days inn on soldiers field rd. Never Radisson. Tried to book a room there but i guess they're booked so i'm gonna check OTHER hotels in the area.

RubyTS
07-23-2006, 02:11 AM
As far as jacques is concerned, i'd have to agree. Everytime i've gone there's been nothing but biological females and party goers as oppose to the usual client/ts routine. But thats cool. I dont do street work or try and pick up guys from a club ANYMORE. I make out pretty good w my ad's. Anything more would make me GREEDY. So if i hjit a bar or club, its mainly to have a drink and chill out

RubyTS
07-23-2006, 10:23 AM
Is there a special event going on in boston? Booking a room was murder! We decided to stay in Cambridge where we stood before. Pizza delivery there was ther ISHT! My mouth watering now just thinking about it.

So we decided 4 days in boston then head to ct where we have a lot of requests!!! After that DC here we come. Break... THEN SAN DIEGO where i will be doing a vid with buddy woods and shooting for bobs t-girls. Of course Cali is HUGE so we're gonna hit ALL the spots and work our way back hitting most major cities :twisted:

pharroh79
07-23-2006, 10:08 PM
I suggest try going a little west of boston such as framingham with all the tunnel problems in boston right now a lot of people are avoiding going into the city framingham is only 15 minutes and avoids alot of congestion plus will be more likely to attract people from worcester and other cities to the west.

BeardedOne
07-24-2006, 11:17 PM
soldiers field rd.

You're kidding me? The only people out there are the ghost of Big Brother Bob Emory and Rex Trailer (Who, BTW, is alive and well and doing country lounge gigs).

I disagree on the Doubletree, though: best choice for hotel is the Radisson, which is right on Stuart and has a great garage for easy (and relatively inexpensive) parking.

Yah, what E sez. He's local and more in tune to the 'new' Bawsten. I think the last time I was there the Radisson was the old Trailways bus terminal (My, how things change). Park Square, right?

Also, if your client calls you from the garage and you're ready for him, he can take the garage elevator to the mezzanine and switch to the hotel elevator and never raise any suspicions with the lobby staff (though in my experience they are very cool).

For future reference, I did rather well in that respect at the Doubletree (Both in Bawsten and later in Philly). Maybe it's 'cuz I wear a suit to my 'dates'. :) Guys, hint: Dress for the occassion, and I don't mean jeans and a sweatshirt (Unless they ask you to - My fave told me to "...frump up..." the next time, 'cuz she's tired of the three-piece).

It helps if you A) Have a cell and B) It actually works (They =don't= in the neighborhood around the Philly Doubletree).

Is there a special event going on in boston?

Gawd, I know that route. My chosen hotel fumbled the res once and, after driving around eastern MA all night I finally ended up at the Sheraton in Plymouth, ferchrissakes. Fifty miles out of town because of the fucking soccer finals. :roll:

We decided to stay in Cambridge where we stood before. Pizza delivery there was ther ISHT! My mouth watering now just thinking about it.

Cambridge has always been a happening place and, since they discovered the tourist $$$, is even more friendly. What house did you land in?

So we decided 4 days in boston then head to ct where we have a lot of requests!!! After that DC here we come.

So, tell us about CT and DC, eh. :wink:

This week is the week of the Pureto Rican Festival. I believe next week is the week of the Dominican festival and then after that will be the West Indian Festival.

Uh...Is there a 'Bostonian Festival' on the calendar? :roll: Well, I s'pose St Anthony's could top the list. :D

I suggest try going a little west of boston such as framingham with all the tunnel problems in boston right now a lot of people are avoiding going into the city framingham is only 15 minutes and avoids alot of congestion plus will be more likely to attract people from worcester and other cities to the west.

Ah, Framingham. I've spent many the long day in the stacks at the liberry there, dredging up family history. Twenty-two miles from the edge of Boston (Along the B&W's Worcester Turnpike/Route 9), or via the MA Turnpike (Exit 12). Though it might not be right for your current visit (Transit being relative), you can consider it for the future. It is somehwat 'central' to Boston, Springfield, 'Woostah', Hartford, and areas of NH.

Yah, stay away from that damned tunnel for a while. :roll: If you need a car service, Union 21 took care of me pretty well (Or you can give grief to Mr. Wilwerth in 'Slummerville' :lol: ). In/Around Brookline: Red Cab.

Play safe, fly casual.

RubyTS
07-25-2006, 01:07 AM
actually, me and melania did rather well last time we visited cambridge. And i enjoyed myself out there. Its only a short cab ride to the city and its rather peaceful out there. Next time i decide to visit boston i will make sure i book in advance so i can get a room in the city

BeardedOne
07-25-2006, 02:11 AM
actually, me and melania did rather well last time we visited cambridge. And i enjoyed myself out there. Its only a short cab ride to the city and its rather peaceful out there. Next time i decide to visit boston i will make sure i book in advance so i can get a room in the city

Cambridge is cool. And, last I checked, Harvard Square had the largest number of bookstores, per capita, of any other neighborhood in the country. Not to mention at least two comic shops. :)

If you're anywhere near Mass. Ave. and Harvard, Central, or Kendall Squares, the Red Line takes you right into downtown. Or bus down Mass. Ave to the outer end near the Hynes and Kenmore.

RubyTS
07-25-2006, 03:06 AM

Cambridge is cool. And, last I checked, Harvard Square had the largest number of bookstores, per capita, of any other neighborhood in the country. Not to mention at least two comic shops. :)

If you're anywhere near Mass. Ave. and Harvard, Central, or Kendall Squares, the Red Line takes you right into downtown. Or bus down Mass. Ave to the outer end near the Hynes and Kenmore.

i gwnweally dont do public transportation, especially in other cities. And most clients drive or cab it as well. I have a lot of fans and people expecting to c me in boston so i doubbt it matters where i stay. I will still make out well. But i expect it to be different than midtown manhattan where most guys came between 12-2 then 5-7. I remember having clients waiting outside and like 3 showing up at once. it was pretty hectic there. But it was cool cuz i didnt have to sit around the hotel room all day. I felt like a tourist in my own city! It was great. Shoping everyday! Diners and restaurants! Visiting sex shops right around the corner, walking around the city! Bicycle carriage rides lol. I loved it. It was like a pid vacation for me. The hotel rocked, clients were very generous and i had fun EACH AND EVERY TIME! It was awesome. Cant wait. I may just start looking for an apt in manhattan;-)
I know this stay will be a bit more laid back and relaxed, but the hotel does have a pool and MS RUBY loves to tan, so i wil definitely make the best of my free time. Maybe even handle a couple of clients IN the pool. That would be hot

RubyTS
07-25-2006, 03:11 AM
i wanna make an avatar out of a vid i made during my stay in midtown (GOT A LOT OF GOOD FOOTAGE!!!!) Can someone tell me how?

Ecstatic
07-25-2006, 04:25 AM
Yah, what E sez. He's local and more in tune to the 'new' Bawsten. I think the last time I was there the Radisson was the old Trailways bus terminal (My, how things change). Park Square, right?
Whoa, I totally forgot the old Trailways bus terminal. Man, things have changed (yet Jacques somehow keeps on keeping on).

BeardedOne
07-26-2006, 12:39 AM
i gwnweally dont do public transportation, especially in other cities.

I've just got this thing for the trains (Melania knows all about it). :) And Boston drivers are a bit on edge lately. The city's central subway system (Built between 1897 and 1918) has yet to have any major collapse, yet its new highway tunnels (Less than a decade old) cannot claim the same safety record. :roll:

Whoa, I totally forgot the old Trailways bus terminal.

And, thank gawd, neither of us is old enough to recall the Boston & Providence RR depot that used to be there. :lol:

Ecstatic
07-26-2006, 01:00 AM
I've just got this thing for the trains (Melania knows all about it). :) And Boston drivers are a bit on edge lately. The city's central subway system (Built between 1897 and 1918) has yet to have any major collapse, yet its new highway tunnels (Less than a decade old) cannot claim the same safety record. :roll:
And the Sumner Tunnel, opened in 1934 (iirc) is still functioning fine, thank you very much. Likewise, its junior partner, the Callahan, opened 20 years later in the early 50s. Both have had maintenance, of course, but they are "rock solid."

And, thank gawd, neither of us is old enough to recall the Boston & Providence RR depot that used to be there. :lol:
Nope, 'specially since I was in Jr High when I moved to Mass way back in the Colonial times....

Phat
07-26-2006, 01:07 AM
i wanna make an avatar out of a vid i made during my stay in midtown (GOT A LOT OF GOOD FOOTAGE!!!!) Can someone tell me how?

send the clip of what you want made, and I can make it an animated Gif for your avatar