PDA

View Full Version : Shemale Yum - Girls of 2014 this update!

GroobySteven
11-10-2014, 04:33 PM
It's almost all 2014 newbies in this update, until we spotted that this month's Model of the Month, Annalee Starr had appeared on the site in an earlier incarnation nearly 9 years ago! She's a hottie from Florida and looking great.

Jadeira is another Florida model form Jack Flash and already causing quite a stir amongst the members. Mary Jane is our UK model, originally from S.America but now living in the UK, she's one of the cutest girls of recent times. Talking of cute, how cute is Morgan Parker? This Georgian model from Omar Wax, was October's Model of the Month and she's back for her second set.
Radius Dark model, Vivian Grey is also back for her second set - and if you like feet, this set is for you! She's another hot 2014 debut model who is getting great positive feedback. We have two new debuts for this week, Pink Von Dee is a Filipino mix with a unique look from Florida and Vanessa Clare is a cute newbie on her first outing, in a cool shoot from Remy.

http://shemaleyum.com

Ben in LA
11-11-2014, 12:04 AM
I'm digging the gal with the multi-colored hair...

philpheet
11-11-2014, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=GroobySteven;1547570]It's almost all 2014 newbies in this update, until we spotted that this month's Model of the Month, Annalee Starr had appeared on the site in an earlier incarnation nearly 9 years ago! She's a hottie from Florida and looking great.

You're doing a very great job discovering new sexy models. Thank you so much for this hard job you did, and you're going to continue for a long time I'm sure.
Do you sometimes go out of USA to find your new models ?

GroobySteven
11-11-2014, 12:12 PM
It's almost all 2014 newbies in this update, until we spotted that this month's Model of the Month, Annalee Starr had appeared on the site in an earlier incarnation nearly 9 years ago! She's a hottie from Florida and looking great.

You're doing a very great job discovering new sexy models. Thank you so much for this hard job you did, and you're going to continue for a long time I'm sure.
Do you sometimes go out of USA to find your new models ?

We generally use US and UK models for this site but would always take hot girls from anywhere we can.

northshoreman52
11-11-2014, 05:59 PM
number 1 has my vote

youngblood61
11-12-2014, 01:33 AM
Viv Grey is gonna be a favorite.:)

John31644
12-03-2014, 03:39 PM
Is the 2nd girl MaryJane?

XMAN_8
12-03-2014, 06:19 PM
Really like Vanessa. She is super cute.