PDA

View Full Version : I'm wanting to get big ass and tit implants

kcdragqueenslut2010
11-09-2014, 02:21 PM
how big is to big? I've decided to go big as possible, both boobs and ass as I'm not really a skinny girl. I've only talked with a couple doctors from kansas city and they seem to discourage me from going to big. So where does one go to get this done? I can travel to whereever, any and all in put would be appreciated. Maybe you can look at my profile pics and let me know what you think. And yes I know, I all ready have a big ass. Lol

RallyCola
11-09-2014, 02:28 PM
numbers would help. big could mean 40DDD or it could mean you want to get beach balls installed

kcdragqueenslut2010
11-09-2014, 02:33 PM
yes beach balls if possible, lol. Yes 40ddd would be nice.

rodinuk
11-09-2014, 02:52 PM
...all that extra weight to lug around and you're going to find it tricky to get off the peg lingerie and undies to fit....

francisfkudrow
11-09-2014, 04:53 PM
It is said that big-bust model Chelsea Charms had to go to South America (not sure exactly what country) to get her implants because they are no longer allowed in the US or Europe. They are "string" implants, that cause the breasts to continue to grow after the surgery is over.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/beauty/breast.jpg

rjshemalelover
11-09-2014, 06:49 PM
It is said that big-bust model Chelsea Charms had to go to South America (not sure exactly what country) to get her implants because they are no longer allowed in the US or Europe. They are "string" implants, that cause the breasts to continue to grow after the surgery is over.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/dan/beauty/breast.jpg

Yeah I have heard that you have to go outside the US for very large implants. I do like Chelsea Charms tits but they seem very inconvenient. Plus IDK what i'd do with them, you could only play with one at a time. lol

I would say a DDD at most. I think anything bigger would cause a lot of regular tasks to become very stressful. And a DDD would still give you a very over the top look which i'm assuming is what your going for.

SXFX
11-09-2014, 10:05 PM
tits yes please....big asses....BARF...so fucking ghetto super star.
Unless you really want to date guys named angel or jesus who did not graduate high school have no job and are prone to live off the system while bitching about the very same system while spending $100 a week on upkeep of their helmet mustache beard thing.
Forgo the ass implants. 6 figure guys who drive nice German cars tend not to be a big fan of tank asses...mostly because they don't fit into the seats of these German sports cars.

GroobySteven
11-09-2014, 10:59 PM
You're name is "drag queen" - yet you want implants?

Bobzz
11-09-2014, 11:23 PM
You're name is "drag queen" - yet you want implants? :werd:

Yes, that is until after she cums and then she no longer fixated on the fantasy about having big tits and a huge ass.

GroobySteven
11-09-2014, 11:24 PM
:werd:

Yes, that is until after she cums and then she no longer fixated on the fantasy about having big tits and a huge ass.

I take your :werd: and double it : :werd::werd:

Amber Littlefeather
11-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Ok posts like this just piss me the F off..come on are you a ts or a drag queen? I say get you lips done as well maybe it will help sucking dick hun!:puke

Jamie French
11-10-2014, 02:11 AM
If I were you I'd invest in therapy... You don't have a need or even a want, you simply have issues you aren't dealing with. This idea of yours is only a symptom of a much larger and problem. Trust me, we encounter folks like you all the time and it's never good news. Therapy. Start there. Surgeons are denying you for a reason.