PDA

View Full Version : I can read thread, only if I don't log in?!

Past Mastur
11-06-2014, 10:14 PM
I have a repeatable problem: when I attempt to see the messages in the "Reviews of TS Girls in New York" thread, the website throws up an unhandled error message, to the effect that I'm exceeding some memory limit.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 96081 bytes) in /usr/home/desus/www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php on line 1275

This happens every time, when I'm logged in. It has never occurred if I'm not logged in.

This thread must be the longest, by far, with over 26,500 posts. I have only run into this problem on this thread. Unfortunately, it's the thread I'm most interested in.

Could something in my profile be damaged? Is there a system parameter that might be raised? Or can you suggest any workaround?

I love this site and would like to be more engaged with it, but that's tough to do if I'm not logged in.

Thanks.

rodinuk
11-07-2014, 06:11 AM
https://tommcfarlin.com/wordpress-fatal-error-memory-exhausted/

Past Mastur
11-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Thanks. I read and understood this (I've done some light PHP and WP in the past), but my hope is that the admins also see it. These resources are not accessible to the casual visitor, nor should they be!

GroobySteven
11-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Read it but we're not experiencing with others. Will have someone take a look. thanks

Ts RedVeX
11-14-2014, 01:21 AM
get windows