PDA

View Full Version : Natassia Dreams Video...

CuriousClient
11-05-2014, 01:05 AM
Curious if anyone knows how to find, buy, download, whatever, this video from the magnificent Natassia Dreams? I love the pics and would love to hear the flesh slappin and see the lucky SOB getting penned in video format as opposed to stills.

saifan
11-05-2014, 01:40 AM
It's right there in the pics.
http://www.natassia-dreams.com/
Not sure if there is corresponding video or not.

CuriousClient
11-05-2014, 03:14 AM
Haha, no you're right on both counts, couldn't find the video on her site and doesn't even seem to be there if you're a paying member:{

saifan
11-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Haha, no you're right on both counts, couldn't find the video on her site and doesn't even seem to be there if you're a paying member:{

On rare occasions they don't have matching video.

jamesedwards
11-05-2014, 07:59 AM
I wanna get fucked by Natassia Dreams--, she will fuck the shit out of you, no pun attended LOL

CuriousClient
11-05-2014, 08:05 PM
saifan - Yeah, wonder why, as that one especially looks great... Then again, they all do when she's in them!

jamesdwards - Well one, C O U L D N O T agree more! I'd gladly walk with that limp for a month! (Not to mention eaten that absolute delicious tight bubbly ass for an hour or so) Dumb question but do you know anyone personally that was?!?

Natassia Dream
11-29-2014, 09:24 AM
You guys are too kind hehhehe <3

jamesedwards
11-29-2014, 11:58 AM
And there's the lovely Natassia Dreams lol you're fabulous! We just love a sexy Girl like you who is sexy, pretty and very, very freaky! You're irresistible and I would love to do all types of wild fantasies with ya! If you need somewhere to park that chocolate ass you could sit on my face anytime Nat! wink!

jamesedwards
11-29-2014, 12:01 PM
saifan - Yeah, wonder why, as that one especially looks great... Then again, they all do when she's in them!

jamesdwards - Well one, C O U L D N O T agree more! I'd gladly walk with that limp for a month! (Not to mention eaten that absolute delicious tight bubbly ass for an hour or so) Dumb question but do you know anyone personally that was?!?

Trying to figure out what do you mean by that question.

She is fucking fine, and I love when she banged the marine scene I have that video, she fucked the DNA out of that dude, literally LOL I wish that I was that guy.

CuriousClient
01-23-2015, 12:53 AM
@jamesedwards - Sorry, meant that did you speak to anyone who had spent time with her? But abso-fuckin-lotely stunning from head to toe, couldn't agree more. Again you just have to wonder what it would be like, at least I do, to spend time with such a beauty.