PDA

View Full Version : Adoption ?

scorpion
07-21-2006, 12:57 AM
Four some weeks ago I meet a werry nice shemale from Sweden.
I cant say that wee have a relation but wee have meet 2 times.
This meeting have been 2 and 3 days.. and on saturday I go to Stockholm to see her again. This time i stay a little bit longer.
No wee havent get so far that wee planed to adopt a child... but wee sit last time wee see eachother and tell how wee see our future.
I would like to have a house of my own in the contry...whit a great garage.
She told mee that she would love to live in the country but she never gonna leave Sweden.
Wee talk about it and wee both think that a little black guy should bee amazing. yes maybee four us.
Think of this. In the country of sweden. This guy maybee should bee the first black guy there. His father ...a gay something you only heard about or see on tv married whit a shemale somthing is real fiction or what some only have seen here on internet.
Tell mee... Can you give a child a better start to his/her life?
I know this is ironik. When wee talk about it and came to this end..Wee laught so the tears drop.
I wonder have someone trans or gay here adopt a child?
Isit posible in USA?
I know many here are bs or even straigth and have childs. Whats your opinion?
I think the socite aint ready four it yet..sorry to say that but you have always to think longer...Is it right to the child?
Or is it only a ego to do something wee want and have right to do?
How many of you want to grown up whit 2 fathers or 2 mothers?
Not mee.. even if Im absolutly found of guys or trannys I should never want to change my mother and I should never want to bee a child in a homoxexuall relatin. Not in this world.. But I hopr the world gonna change
Beacause is not wee to have to change.. its them.
Remember its not long time ago since homosexuality was a sickness...
And some year more back could cost you your life.
Some deep thinking from mee.hopr you get what I mean.
But now I lock forward to go to stockholm.
I have spoild my trip to brasil four her.....so I realy hope

BeardedOne
07-21-2006, 01:22 AM
Thetre have been black people in Sweden before. A member of the Royal Guard, in fact.

Don't ask how I know this.

:P

scorpion
07-21-2006, 01:33 AM
I trust you BeardedOne...But i guess the royal guard is in Stockholm and not in some small place in on the countryside.
I will tech you some swedich world..Coutryside= landet
city= stan
8)
And finaly a danich TUBORG... Its the only word you need here :wink:

scorpion
07-21-2006, 02:54 AM
hmm how about the question to adopt childrens in usa if you gay or tranny?

scorpion
07-27-2006, 01:49 AM
maybee not a intressting question? Or just stupid?
beacause none answerd it

hondarobot
07-27-2006, 02:36 AM
I don't know if it's much of an interesting subject or not. I suppose it is, but I'm not only not interested in having children by any means myself, but I frequently don't really understand what you're talking about.

No offense intended, but I don't speak Swedish and the transliteration of your native language to English is sometimes difficult to decipher. I'm just saying, you seem like a decent guy, but I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about sometimes.

As far as I understand the thread subject: I personally dont want to raise a little monster(s) who drain my time and money only to grow up and eventually ignore or even hate me.

I sure as hell wouldn't take someone elses kid either. It seems as much fun to me as spending 18 or so years down in the mud. . . kicked in the face. . with an iron boot (movie reference, anyone?)

But to each their own. Best of luck to you if you do. . . whatever the hell you were talking about.

:)

scorpion
07-27-2006, 03:13 AM
hondarobot...the question was not was youre intrested of.
OR IF IT IS POSIBLE.
And about my tranlation I do my best.
And about what im talking about sometimes? Im afraid you have a point there... somtimes its goes werry wrong... :oops:
But in any case.. you have right Im not eigther intressted to adopt a child...
I try to write this whit some self ironi...Even if the diskution have a serius point.
hondarobot I have earlier try to excuse my bad writen englich but this seams to upset someones so I have stop to do it.
But you can bee sure that you gonna find more bad translated topics and answers here from mee

:wink:
If can hanle to write them you can handle to read them... Im sure 8)

Quinn
07-27-2006, 03:24 AM
And about my tranlation I do my best.
And about what im talking about sometimes? Im afraid you have a point there... somtimes its goes werry wrong... :oops:

Scorpion,

Don't worry about the translation/poor written English thing. Though it's occasionally a challenge, we can usually understand you quite well. It takes courage to post on a forum where everyone writes in a language that you aren't fluent in. Keep posting. We'll keep translating.

-Quinn

hondarobot
07-27-2006, 03:28 AM
Oh, I get it now. I have no idea if adoption is possible in a genetic guy and TS relationship. I have no idea why it isn't possible, but the world is a funny place.

As far as me "handling" things, yeah, I've put my time in here and elsewhere. I've been through the gears of the machine.

"Pain is the sensation of weakness leaving the body"

-Old U.S. Marine saying, from what I've heard

(and I know you've posted that you like guys and TS girls, which is great, but I'm not trying to make this some gay thing. . . I'm just saying)

:?

TomSelis
07-27-2006, 04:58 AM
I understood what you said, mostly. You asked a lot of different questions though.

Gay couples can adopt here and when they can't they buy a baby. That's how things work in the US. I'm pretty sure a liberal country like Sweden is the same way.

The thing that's concerning me about your question about adopting a black baby is that you are specifically choosing a black baby. I think it's cool that you want to adopt a kid period, so that's not my problem.

I know you're asking a hypothetical and some of your sentiment might be lost in translation.

But to me it seems like you just want to be really different, as different as possible. There's nothing wrong with that. Just remember that children aren't things, and it's a pretty serious thing to have a kid.

The racial thing. Eh, well I've heard that there's a little bit of an anti-immigrant sentiment in Sweden. I could be wrong, but I'll tell you my experience living in the West Midlands of England (The country) in the late 70's- early 80's.

My family is from Uganda. I'm pretty sure you've heard of Idi Amin, so I'm not going to give a history lesson. But my family is part African and Asian (Indian), which means they all got the boot. They ended up in the country.

I'm going to spare you the details. But I will say that kids that are different are treated very, very badly out in the country. So it might be a novelty to you but think about the child too. You might have to move to city for the child's sake.

Chica
07-27-2006, 08:59 AM
A few years ago, 2 gay men in england managed to go against law dated a few hundred years ago and adopted a child. I'm guessing that they'd see a guy/TS as another one of those "Gay couples" too...

honda, adoption isn't as bad as it sounds...

If I had never been adopted, I would have been in a family with an older sister and a younger half brother, who would have eventually been fostered to many different homes... living on benefits until I were able to work, because my real father had left my real mother. But they're no parents of mine!

My adoption thing is kinda odd though...

Who I call mum was actually my auntie (before she passed away)
Who I call dad is actually my uncle... confusing as hell I know...

Now I always say I hate my family, but I would much prefer to have 1 roof over my head, than being passed around from home to home, never being able to settle in, never being able to call the people I was living with my family.

I know some cases of adoption are what give off a bad name about it, but trust me, they aren't all the same...

blahblahblah
07-27-2006, 09:25 AM
I don't know if it's much of an interesting subject or not. I suppose it is, but I'm not only not interested in having children by any means myself, but I frequently don't really understand what you're talking about.

No offense intended, but I don't speak Swedish and the transliteration of your native language to English is sometimes difficult to decipher. I'm just saying, you seem like a decent guy, but I can't figure out what the hell you're talking about sometimes.

As far as I understand the thread subject: I personally dont want to raise a little monster(s) who drain my time and money only to grow up and eventually ignore or even hate me.

I sure as hell wouldn't take someone elses kid either. It seems as much fun to me as spending 18 or so years down in the mud. . . kicked in the face. . with an iron boot (movie reference, anyone?)

But to each their own. Best of luck to you if you do. . . whatever the hell you were talking about.

:)

Oh, come on dude! Swedish is not difficult to learn. Just listen to those 5 lessons (the 2nd one is the best) and you'll be able to speak swedish in no time:

http://download.slayradio.org/mastering_swedish_-_lesson_1.mp3
http://download.slayradio.org/mastering_swedish_-_lesson_2.mp3
http://download.slayradio.org/mastering_swedish_-_lesson_3.mp3
http://download.slayradio.org/mastering_swedish_-_lesson_4.mp3
http://download.slayradio.org/mastering_swedish_-_lesson_5.mp3

BR ;-)

hondarobot
07-27-2006, 06:16 PM
A few years ago, 2 gay men in england managed to go against law dated a few hundred years ago and adopted a child. I'm guessing that they'd see a guy/TS as another one of those "Gay couples" too...

honda, adoption isn't as bad as it sounds...

If I had never been adopted, I would have been in a family with an older sister and a younger half brother, who would have eventually been fostered to many different homes... living on benefits until I were able to work, because my real father had left my real mother. But they're no parents of mine!

My adoption thing is kinda odd though...

Who I call mum was actually my auntie (before she passed away)
Who I call dad is actually my uncle... confusing as hell I know...

Now I always say I hate my family, but I would much prefer to have 1 roof over my head, than being passed around from home to home, never being able to settle in, never being able to call the people I was living with my family.

I know some cases of adoption are what give off a bad name about it, but trust me, they aren't all the same...

I'm not saying I'm opposed to adoption, Chica, I'm just saying I'm opposed to Me having a child. It's cool that your aunt and uncle brought you up. I had an influence in the raising of my oldest sisters kids, one of whom now plays bass in a local punk band (I bought him his first guitar), another one works for a few months, then takes off on an Adventure Travel (he's leaving in a few weeks and riding a bicycle due west until he reaches the Ocean).

Her youngest son graduates high school next year, and he'll probably become a gambler.

I'm not a good influence on children.

Buy yeah, I think adoption is good in most cases, and it shouldn't be restricted by sexual orientation. If it was, straight males should never be allowed to be involved with adoption (at least statistically speaking, and in relation to this continent). Staight males, even married ones, are generally resposible for most of the bad things that happen.

hondarobot
07-27-2006, 06:17 PM
Hmmm, I tried to edit out "in relation to this continent" because I was originally going to post "white straight males", but figured race was never brought up anyways.

But when I tried to edit, something whacky happened. I'll have to figure that out later. . .

scorpion
07-28-2006, 01:17 AM
First Thanks four your support Quinn.
Nice to hear gay couples can adopt childs in US. But is not possible to buy childs here.. But adoption is possible. It cost alot of money and the social gonna check you up werry much. Even if youre a ordinary couple. "man/ woman.
What I talking about when I say adopting a black child TomSelis was ironic
i have nothing against black people but Im sorry to say that many have.. and to HBT people. "homo/bi/trans" Thats what nadja and I mean...a real problem four this little one in a aria of white superhetro people.
And no TomSelis I dont want to bee as different as possible. It was a joke.
Whit a serius mening. And i know the history of Idi Amin werry well, I have even seen and have the movie about whats happend in Uganda. Earlier I have a real nice friend from there. And you sure right about there are anti-immigrant sentiment in sweden... not al. But I live in denmark and theres is not a big diffrent.
I know gay couples who adopt childs. It havent been possible here four so long. So im werry curious how it gonna bee when their child grown up to teenager.
And finaly Im not intressted to adopt a child..I have problems to get my relations to work out well.
How about this swedich lesson McManaman?
Ta med dej så många transor som möjligt och kom över hit så kan vi ha riktigt roligt du och jag :wink:
Translate this and I buy you a beer when youre here.
Youre locks like a decent guy to Honda. If you come to copenhagen I will buy you a beer to.

blahblahblah
07-28-2006, 08:39 AM
First Thanks four your support Quinn.
Nice to hear gay couples can adopt childs in US. But is not possible to buy childs here.. But adoption is possible. It cost alot of money and the social gonna check you up werry much. Even if youre a ordinary couple. "man/ woman.
What I talking about when I say adopting a black child TomSelis was ironic
i have nothing against black people but Im sorry to say that many have.. and to HBT people. "homo/bi/trans" Thats what nadja and I mean...a real problem four this little one in a aria of white superhetro people.
And no TomSelis I dont want to bee as different as possible. It was a joke.
Whit a serius mening. And i know the history of Idi Amin werry well, I have even seen and have the movie about whats happend in Uganda. Earlier I have a real nice friend from there. And you sure right about there are anti-immigrant sentiment in sweden... not al. But I live in denmark and theres is not a big diffrent.
I know gay couples who adopt childs. It havent been possible here four so long. So im werry curious how it gonna bee when their child grown up to teenager.
And finaly Im not intressted to adopt a child..I have problems to get my relations to work out well.
How about this swedich lesson McManaman?
Ta med dej så många transor som möjligt och kom över hit så kan vi ha riktigt roligt du och jag :wink:
Translate this and I buy you a beer when youre here.
Youre locks like a decent guy to Honda. If you come to copenhagen I will buy you a beer to.

Det finns inga problem min vän! Jag ordnar ett gäng transor och vi dyker upp där nere hos dig så får vi ha riktigt roligt allihop, hehe.. Jag får väl hyra en buss ;-)

blahblahblah
07-28-2006, 09:17 AM
.. double post .. sorry :-(

scorpion
07-29-2006, 02:26 AM
:D va kol..du bhöver inte nån svenska lektion. Kom bara hit med transorna så ska vi ha rigtigt mysigt.
säg bara till när du kommer.,
Em fråga bara var är du från?

scorpion
07-29-2006, 02:30 AM
Hmm I must buy you a beer McManaman
Tuborg eller carlsberg... eller hvad du vill.
McManaman translate it perfect.

scorpion
07-29-2006, 02:55 AM
Chica I like what you say...god reply

Chica
07-29-2006, 09:22 AM
yes i'm god, no need to shout it out ;) (sverige: tack :D )

honda, i think its true it's wrong to say the male side of any relationship fucks things up with the children... for example, if the house is not owned, the male is expected to move out and find another place, and start from scratch, which is what happened to my parents, and me being tossed back and forth to both homes, which i hated...

i think people would always see it from the "mom view" cos they're the ones that are always there for you, and i did back then too, but i was too young to understand it as well, but with my dad always working away, when my mum said something about him, i kinda had to agree with it too