07-20-2006, 10:11 PM
*Sigh*

Phat
07-20-2006, 10:22 PM
isn't that the girl who got into coke and killed herself

BeardedOne
07-20-2006, 10:24 PM

I've never heard the exact details, but that sounds pretty close. Camilla de Castro.

And I repeat: *Sigh* :cry:

Phat
07-20-2006, 10:26 PM

I've never heard the exact details, but that sounds pretty close. Camilla de Castro.

And I repeat: *Sigh* :cry:

yeah that very possibly could be a rumor, too bad she's gone though :(

Realgirls4me
07-21-2006, 06:13 AM
She was -- dare I say it -- PERFECT. If she wasn't, she was damn close. What a loss.

ptyseminole
07-21-2006, 09:38 PM
she was awesome....

suckseed
07-21-2006, 10:26 PM
I worry about more suicides as transexuals grow older. It's really important that they see themselves as more than sex objects. Hell, I don't like growing older, but I've never been a sex object, except to some girlfriends. (I was so USED, boo hoo...).
Girls on this board - recognize your value extends beyond your twenties. I became attracted to Trish without even seeing her because of the funny things she says. Arianna is smart and tough and artsy, Allanah is gregarious and a great master of ceremonies, plus I love that cute smile she does after she pops the balloon with her butt in someone's avatar, Yasmine seems really cool, and jennifer is funny and...well highly shaggable doesn't quite fit this thread...I'll get back to you on that. Hell, even Fabiane's appeal to me is the expression in her face, beyond the typical stone fox look you usually get. I love her smiling eyes.