PDA

View Full Version : Halloween what are you doing

TempestTS
10-29-2014, 05:03 AM
What are you doing for Halloween

We Rock N Roll Motherfuckers we Rock N Roll...

I dont know what everyone else is doing for Halloween but We plan on putting on one hell of a show up here in Minneapolis

Join Me with Harsh Reality and the Legendary Shock Rock Band IMPALER and special guests Cowboys From Hell

This friday Oct 31st at POV's and dont forget I love you all so this will probably hurt...

Ecstatic
10-29-2014, 05:11 AM
Rawk and Rowl!!

Me, I'll be handing out pounds of flavored sugar to hyper kids roaming the neighborhood streets....

Athena_Addams
10-29-2014, 06:58 AM
have a blast... im dressing as the mother of dragons and passing out candy to the kids who still roam the streets.

TempestTS
10-29-2014, 03:59 PM
have a blast... im dressing as the mother of dragons and passing out candy to the kids who still roam the streets.

Winter is coming...

AshlynCreamher
10-29-2014, 04:16 PM
I need to dig out my camera, I always hand-out cany and take pictures of there costumes. But I'm not expecting too much traffic this year, as most in my new neighborhood are mostly old couples. I'll more likely spend the night watching really bad horror films on netflix

francisfkudrow
10-29-2014, 04:18 PM
Originally, I was planning to be a "Gothic Rag Doll" (http://www.halloweencostumes.com/gothic-rag-doll-costume.html ) but the wig that comes with it seems to have been designed for someone with a grapefruit-sized head, and the top makes my shoulders look huge. So after a while of trying to tweak it, I gave up, and I'm now going to be a pirate chick.

TempestTS
10-30-2014, 03:01 AM
I need to dig out my camera, I always hand-out cany and take pictures of there costumes. But I'm not expecting too much traffic this year, as most in my new neighborhood are mostly old couples. I'll more likely spend the night watching really bad horror films on netflix

I must be a huge disappointment dispite the fact that my house looks like its Halloween year round I dont think Ive been home that night for two decades :P

Ts RedVeX
10-30-2014, 02:52 PM
I'm just going to assume my natural witch aspect and spend some time in my shack replacing broken twigs in my broomstick I crashed drunk-flying back over a grove from a sabbath a few weeks ago...