PDA

View Full Version : Adult Work verification problems

irongoddess
10-27-2014, 04:52 PM
i've been trying to verify myself on AW
i've uploaded my verification pic and passport as they requested
the next day on my profile it says ''to use caution on my profile'' that i have breached the terms of use? i receive a message from AW the next day ,this time asking to prove i live in London and again i followed their instructions and upload the documentation they requested.
they ask to take a pic with a daily newspaper on the street where i live ,showing the street name and holding the newspaper and another pic,with the same newspaper showing my face and the date of the same newspaper.I've sent what they requested again.
The next day i receive another message asking for another verification,this time to hold my passport in one hand and to hold another verification pic with date/user id and adult work.com on another hand with my face visible.

I followed each precise step,
it's been 5 days and have not heard from them,my profile is still not verified and still have the ''caution'' on my profile their help center says they reply within 24/48hrs

I think it's good to have a verification system to avoid fake profiles but i have sent my passport and everything else they requested.

Has anyone else had the same problem?
Thank you ,Gloria

irongoddess
10-27-2014, 04:55 PM
i searched on here,found this link:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=76860&highlight=adult+work+verification

rodinuk
10-27-2014, 06:31 PM
This thread may offer a little comfort/contact details:

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=88151

nysprod
10-27-2014, 07:09 PM
You'd likely be much better off on chaturbate than adultwork as the unique traffic and pageviews are ten times the amount.

irongoddess
10-27-2014, 08:40 PM
thank you Rodinuk ,i did contact them this morning
maybe they will reply,maybe they won't?

irongoddess
10-27-2014, 08:41 PM
You'd likely be much better off on chaturbate than adultwork as the unique traffic and pageviews are ten times the amount.

thank you dear

Ts RedVeX
10-27-2014, 10:46 PM
I had problems with adultwork too and I don't use it anymore. I am not going to support crap...