PDA

View Full Version : >< Club Xtra Hollywood FL ><

bobafett778
10-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Hey everybody Club Xtra is new and improved!
We have games pool table and as always LOTS of stunning girls.

We are located at 600 S Dixie Hwy Hollywood FL 33020
954-842-4409

***NEW HOURS***
Monday thru Friday
6pm Til 2am

HAPPY HOUR everyday 6pm-8pm \\ 2 for 1 drinks!//

elcuco
05-15-2015, 11:10 PM
Went to the club, beautiful girls but so lonly. No many guys visiting the club. Itsanice place, thegirls are very nice looking. Took a girl to the vip let me play with her, very good looking nice small cock. Visit the strip club.

colchester
07-13-2015, 05:03 PM
I am interested in visiting. Is it located in a safe place? I work near there occasionally and am a married curious guy.

ohioguy13
07-26-2015, 05:25 PM
Id say its safe as far as fort Lauderdale area is concerned but went last week and they had no singles. Im like how do you expect me to tip dances etc? Waited twenty minutes but they couldn't come up with any singles from the girls so I had one beer and left hope they get it straightened out. Tampa had a nice night out at baxters though on thursday

colchester
07-28-2015, 02:18 PM
thanks!

LI SEAN08
07-28-2015, 04:43 PM
I think its called Castle now. I was in Ft Laud for 3 weeks in January. Went there at least 5 or 6 times. Met several of the gurls. Went home with 2 of them. Got numbers form a cpl others and met one for drinks and bite to eat at a nice bar/clup on Los Olas Blvd one night and had great sex with her later.

sucka4chix
08-12-2015, 04:06 AM
I think its called Castle now. I was in Ft Laud for 3 weeks in January. Went there at least 5 or 6 times. Met several of the gurls. Went home with 2 of them. Got numbers form a cpl others and met one for drinks and bite to eat at a nice bar/clup on Los Olas Blvd one night and had great sex with her later.
Castle & Club Xtra are 2 different places. Xtra went GG for a minute & all the tgirls went down the street to Castle. Castle is aggravating, although I've seen a couple of interesting girls there. It's a cramped eclectic place (think Sanford & Son) with a creepy guy outside that says he'll watch your car for $5.
Last time I was in So Fl, Xtra was back and I had an unbelievable private dance with a very sexy Latina and met at her place later for a little bump & grind. Xtra is under appreciated, but for my money it is the best place to meet tgirls---almost ever! It's just hard to keep a place like that open!

LovinThaTSLadiez
08-12-2015, 09:50 AM
I might be in that area in about two weeks. If so, I definitely want to stop by. I've never been to a TS club before.

sswebby
08-16-2015, 01:50 PM
I'll be there this week

Jjj19777
09-03-2015, 12:40 AM
So does it run just like a strip club? Meaning, are there private rooms, champagne room, lap dances etc.?

jake999
09-03-2015, 04:42 AM
I thought xtra went to gg? if not castle it is!!!

sucka4chix
09-03-2015, 01:30 PM
So does it run just like a strip club? Meaning, are there private rooms, champagne room, lap dances etc.?

Just like a strip club...without stripping, lol. The girls dance, work the pole if they can but aren't technically "stripped" while they do it. They will try to get you to the private booths which have seating and a small table. I think there are 3 of these and they are curtained. Standard lap dance fees (if you want "standard" lap dances).

visitingmiami
10-02-2015, 06:05 AM
Has anyone visited Xtra recently? What days are they open? Hours?

I'll be visiting November 2-5 and I'm looking to let loose a little. :)