PDA

View Full Version : Trying to identify a hung angel in a movie...

SC
07-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Towards the end of "Rocco Siffredi: A Trans Named Desire", all of a sudden a GORGEOUS tranny appears out of nowhere (in the middle of the scene), and the guy nails her.

She is absolutely gorgeous, hung very large and spews a killer load while receiving anal.

I'm in love!

Does anybody know who she is?

houstonshemalefan
07-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Do you see her on the box cover???

http://www.evilangel.com/images/boxcovers/rc-trans_named_desire_dvd-big.jpg

Here is a list of actors from that film:

Featuring:
Fabiane Spears, Gisele, Loana Starck, Juliana Pirez, Julia, Ana Julia, Mayara Rodrigues, Patrizia, Viviane Rios, Vanessa, Agatha, Adanis, Alexia, Laisa, Karoline, Bianca, Sharon, Larissa Moraes, Carla Montevic, Edu Costa, Julianno Ferraz, Thais, Alex Doriano, Omar Galanti, Rocco Siffredi

SC
07-21-2006, 09:31 AM
That's her you can barely see strokin it in the very bottom right corner of the back cover.

tracy
07-21-2006, 03:25 PM
She goes by the name of Sharon Lopes.
http://www.supertranssex.com.br/ficha_ShaLop_eng.htm

SC
07-21-2006, 08:17 PM
Thank you, Tracy!

mucevoli
07-21-2006, 08:37 PM
I love Sharon Lopez :)

mucevoli
07-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Sharon Lopez

InHouston
07-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Looks H.I.V. positive.

crazycraig
07-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Towards the end of "Rocco Siffredi: A Trans Named Desire", all of a sudden a GORGEOUS tranny appears out of nowhere (in the middle of the scene), and the guy nails her.

She is absolutely gorgeous, hung very large and spews a killer load while receiving anal.

I'm in love!

'm in love too! She is the type of shemale who can give u a hard on, even with all her clothes on. She has a fucking hot face, a great size cock too. She had a shitload of big veins comming from her arm in one of the pics, and i even find that sexy too.

InHouston
07-28-2006, 04:16 PM

I'm in love!

'm in love too! She is the type of shemale who can give u a hard on, even with all her clothes on. She has a fucking hot face, a great size cock too. She had a shitload of big veins comming from her arm in one of the pics, and i even find that sexy too.

:| O-o-o-okay

loublaze
07-28-2006, 07:17 PM
She looks skeletal

Thor57
07-29-2006, 12:03 AM
Kinda sickly...needs more meat or medicine....

TheBigTreesy
07-29-2006, 12:19 AM
looks like a heroin addict

Demoni
07-29-2006, 10:13 PM
She's sexy, but is Rocco in a shemale movie? Does he have sex with any of the shemales???