PDA

View Full Version : a absolute great Video

achim0515
10-03-2014, 08:13 PM
please watch this great performance of an 84 year old. It is absolute one of the funniest songs i have heard.
www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m8273HGqxEc

:dead:

GroobySteven
10-03-2014, 08:27 PM
achim0515 .... joined in 2009.

For his 5th post (one per year whoopee) he posts an out of date video that practically everyone has seen, that's pretty rude and derogatory about transgenders.

So why are you here again?

achim0515
10-03-2014, 09:58 PM
That's right! you platinum poster ! Did you know that there is a REAL WORLD out there?

Some people have other things to do in live then masturbate to pictures.

GroobySteven
10-03-2014, 10:06 PM
That's right! you platinum poster ! Did you know that there is a REAL WORLD out there?

Some people have other things to do in live then masturbate to pictures.

So why post an old video - with an old fart insulting trans women - on a trans forum ... with "a absolute great Video".

achim0515
10-03-2014, 10:29 PM
If you pulled the Lotion and a Towel out once you read "a absolute great Video" You have a serious Problem on your Hand.

"old fart insulting trans women" :

What a rude and derogatory remark to a 84 year old man!

He insulted nobody! He never called them -SHEMALE - OR TRANS WOMEN - or even said the word Cock! If you don't like it -- fine ! But don't piss on other people only because you are bored!

bigpapi81
10-03-2014, 11:36 PM
Why the fuck is it a flaw? maybe some girls do see their cock as a flaw, but I see it as a wonderful thing, very offensive video anyways, and the way people was laughing... fucking assholes. :pissed:

catherinefan
10-04-2014, 12:42 AM
Aren't you boys taking this thing a little bit too far? All the old man is saying in his song is that he would have preferred his girl to have a pussy, rather than a penis.
Well, perhaps your frequent presence here has made you loose track of the real world outside, but I can assure you, most men are still like that. And so, what is so terribly wrong with this video.

Classifying a transsexual girl or woman as a shemale or ladyboy is in my opinion far more offensive. And yet, that still seems to be perfectly acceptable here.

Veal Cutlet
10-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Normally I agree with you Steve but on this one you fumbled the ball, you're dead wrong. First off you of all people know that if you can't laugh at yourself sometimes then you are too uptight. There is no way this video is insulting or hurtful, hell Howard stern has done drag. It was comedy and comedy is always tongue in cheek, anything goes in comedy. You guy guys on here Bashing CDs and TS girls left and right, my girl who is a TS laughed her ass off watching this video. And we both just saw it now for the first time, so I respectfully disagree with you on this one. Its comedy and refreshing in a world full of real hate.

achim0515
10-04-2014, 10:35 AM
I respectfully tip my hat at the last two replies.

To all others, just look to your right of your screen under "Recommended Sites".
There is nothing rude and derogatory about it in your minds or is there?

Look under the drawing and cartoons section! - Nothing wrong with that either ? -

But a 84 year old man that sings about a Girl he adores that happened to have a Penis he doesn't like, is just vulgar and very offensive !

Maybe one of the Girls that song is about should tell you what is offensive to them and what is not!

GroobySteven
10-04-2014, 10:42 AM
I actually don't have a problem with the song "per se" and agree with the previous posters. I've seen this dozens of times on social media this year. It's mildly amusing and made funnier by the old fart singing it, even though it is derogatory.

My point was, someone who has been here since 2009 and has a whopping 4 posts, uses this as his one post of the year? An out of date, potentially offensive post.

Hmmmm ...

nysprod
10-04-2014, 10:49 AM
Normally I agree with you Steve but on this one you fumbled the ball, you're dead wrong. First off you of all people know that if you can't laugh at yourself sometimes then you are too uptight. There is no way this video is insulting or hurtful, hell Howard stern has done drag. It was comedy and comedy is always tongue in cheek, anything goes in comedy. You guy guys on here Bashing CDs and TS girls left and right, my girl who is a TS laughed her ass off watching this video. And we both just saw it now for the first time, so I respectfully disagree with you on this one. Its comedy and refreshing in a world full of real hate.

No wait, this is British humor, he's being sarcastic, we Americans don't get it lol.

CD_Sasha
10-04-2014, 11:01 AM
LMFAOOO!! Ohhh myyyy gawd.. laughed too loud that I'm shocked them Russian didn't bang on my wall

achim0515
10-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Ok, i think you have answered your own question already. Think about it ...
member since 2009 - only 4 post's,- now check the dates on that posts and you will see that i just started 3 or 4 Day's ago to post a little something of value. Maybe not to you but others seem to like it.
What does it tell you? Maybe that guy does not check like you every post and maybe he hasn't been here for a while.

Why ride my case ? Did i do something wrong by not reading or posting here?
Do i have to earn the right to post ??

GroobySteven
10-04-2014, 11:40 AM
Do i have to earn the right to post ??

Nope ... post away.

CD_Sasha
10-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Aren't you boys taking this thing a little bit too far? All the old man is saying in his song is that he would have preferred his girl to have a pussy, rather than a penis.
Well, perhaps your frequent presence here has made you loose track of the real world outside, but I can assure you, most men are still like that. And so, what is so terribly wrong with this video.

Classifying a transsexual girl or woman as a shemale or ladyboy is in my opinion far more offensive. And yet, that still seems to be perfectly acceptable here.
I love being called a ladyboy!

achim0515
10-04-2014, 12:06 PM
Naughty Girl ! ;)
do me a favor, please DONT read the Story i wrote, you might be a little offended. :werd:

catherinefan
10-04-2014, 12:35 PM
By the way, Steven, have you ever considered this possibility?

Let's just say achim joined up in 2009 and then realised he shouldn't have. He would then have wanted to remove his account, but guess what, that cannot be done here. With such stupid rules, it isn't all that surprising that some of us here have a very low posting rate.

Of course, this is also the reason why this website has an endless membership list, mainly consisting though of people that don't ever come here. I'm sure most of us here would agree that this is very wrong.

It is quite ridiculous that the only way to have your account deleted here is to behave in a rude and abusive manner.

achim0515
10-04-2014, 12:48 PM
To be honest, never thought of that!
Just moved on after finding some other weird fetish ;)
Butt, a very good point! I think i have to read the rules sometimes, never have before.

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

GroobySteven
10-04-2014, 01:06 PM
It is quite ridiculous that the only way to have your account deleted here is to behave in a rude and abusive manner.

We remove and delete accounts all the time. There is nothing in the rules that says we don't.
Even if we didn't - your comment doesn't make sense. You'd have a zero posting (or wouldn't return).

catherinefan
10-04-2014, 01:26 PM
There is also nothing in the rules that says that you do.
The user CP should very simply offer this option.

One shouldn't have to beg a moderator to delete his or her account.

achim0515
10-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Steven,
Even if i had to remain a member for live, it would be my Problem.
I haven't been in this Forum for years and nobody bothered me, or wrote me emails about it. If they did, i have a big garbage bin for spam.
I found this site on google, searching for a Forum to publish the Story i wrote and get some feedback.
Once here, i realized i had been a member for all this years and my Password and username still worked.
I hope i have answered your question to your satisfaction.

GroobySteven
10-04-2014, 02:00 PM
There is also nothing in the rules that says that you do.
The user CP should very simply offer this option.

One shouldn't have to beg a moderator to delete his or her account.

Nobody has to "beg" so enough of the dramatics.

If "one" was allowed to add/delete accounts at will, this site would become a very sad place indeed, with false accounts, lies, accusations, etc. being part of the norm.
Threads would become disjointed, and people would change what they stated, they said.

Even if VBulletin has that option (I don't know if it does or not) - it would affect the life of this forum so much, that it wouldn't be implemented.

Deal with it how it is, or don't.

GroobySteven
10-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Steven,
Even if i had to remain a member for live, it would be my Problem.
I haven't been in this Forum for years and nobody bothered me, or wrote me emails about it. If they did, i have a big garbage bin for spam.
I found this site on google, searching for a Forum to publish the Story i wrote and get some feedback.
Once here, i realized i had been a member for all this years and my Password and username still worked.
I hope i have answered your question to your satisfaction.

I never had those questions.

achim0515
10-04-2014, 03:15 PM

For his 5th post (one per year whoopee) he posts an out of date video that practically everyone has seen, that's pretty rude and derogatory about transgenders.

---------------------------------

Last sentence -- wise guy !

Is that the way to become a Platinum Poster ?

Give Respect and you will earn it.

GroobySteven
10-04-2014, 04:51 PM

---------------------------------

Last sentence -- wise guy !

Is that the way to become a Platinum Poster ?

Give Respect and you will earn it.

It was a rhetorical question to a statement that I made, which I stand by.
You to can earn a Platinum poster title someday.

achim0515
10-04-2014, 06:05 PM
The Statement is YOUR Opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. So far i know there are only Adults in this Forum and as such we are very capable of forming our own.
I have no Problem with your opinion.
I have a problem with the way you jumped on my back and belittled my contribution.

Yes i am a Rookie Poster but behavior like that doesn't really encourage People like me to post.

Maybe you did it intensionally, but some times it will backfire.

I treat anybody with respect as long as that person respects me!

If i did something wrong then there a many other way's to get your Message across.

Like it say's -- I am a ROOKIE! English isn't even my native language, but that does not mean that i just roll over because YOU didn't like it.

with that, i tip my hat and wish you the best (No, no sarcasm) Achim0515

GroobySteven
10-04-2014, 06:41 PM
The Statement is YOUR Opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. So far i know there are only Adults in this Forum and as such we are very capable of forming our own.
I have no Problem with your opinion.
I have a problem with the way you jumped on my back and belittled my contribution.

Yes i am a Rookie Poster but behavior like that doesn't really encourage People like me to post.

Maybe you did it intensionally, but some times it will backfire.

I treat anybody with respect as long as that person respects me!

If i did something wrong then there a many other way's to get your Message across.

Like it say's -- I am a ROOKIE! English isn't even my native language, but that does not mean that i just roll over because YOU didn't like it.

with that, i tip my hat and wish you the best (No, no sarcasm) Achim0515

And now you've tripled your post count on one topic - you're welcome :-)

achim0515
10-04-2014, 07:22 PM
:dead: Smooth, very smooth.

And look, i made at least to of our beautiful friends lough.
wasn't that worth it? :cheers:

flabbybody
10-04-2014, 09:42 PM
the tired tale of the hapless dude who's shocked when he discovers the object of his passionate arousal is a chick with a dick has never been funny or original.
and watching that bald freaky looking judge laugh his ass off is really annoying. another total no talent celebrity who makes crazy money doing nothing of anything

catherinefan
10-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Nobody has to "beg" so enough of the dramatics.

If "one" was allowed to add/delete accounts at will, this site would become a very sad place indeed, with false accounts, lies, accusations, etc. being part of the norm.

So, you do after all agree that members are not allowed to delete their accounts at will. Why didn't you say so in the first place.

If, as you say, nobody has to beg to have his or her account removed, can you please enlighten us as how we should go about that?

I know it's not going to get me anywhere, but I still say it's wrong. There's nothing at all wrong with life-membership but it should not be compulsory.

GroobySteven
10-04-2014, 10:40 PM
So, you do after all agree that members are not allowed to delete their accounts at will. Why didn't you say so in the first place.

If, as you say, nobody has to beg to have his or her account removed, can you please enlighten us as how we should go about that?

I know it's not going to get me anywhere, but I still say it's wrong. There's nothing at all wrong with life-membership but it should not be compulsory.

You're just getting irritating. I never stated that they were able to delete at will - so why would I need to state that they weren't?
Want an account deleted ... just email or PM.

I'll do yours right now.

achim0515
10-05-2014, 04:13 PM
"the tired tale of the hapless dude who's shocked when he discovers the object of his passionate arousal is a chick with a dick has never been funny or original."

FOR YOU !

You do know that people laugh at that?
But those are not your kind of people i guess.

timxxx
10-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Never seen that before,very funny,anybody who objects to that needs to get a life.

achim0515
10-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Try this one, a little of topic, but there are skirts !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzhZr-uKTlc