PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Attonley WTF!!!

praetorian
10-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Just found out that a post op lady I always thought was hot (I like larger ladies) has decided that being a tranny is not her cup of tea after all, she seems to be attracting a lot of bad attention for her choice, wondered what everyone else thinks. Personally I liked her and thought she was blossoming into a real hottie plus I'm not even sure how that works, I mean once you get your dong amputated how do they give you a new one..........prosthetic penis maybe? or do they keep the spares that were left over from the op on ice and try to reverse engineer it back together? never heard of a post post op.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/transexual-demands-10000-nhs-sex-4356169

saifan
10-01-2014, 10:23 PM
He'll have a pussy for the rest of his life.

GroobySteven
10-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Fuckwit!

iagodelgado
10-02-2014, 01:40 AM
Off the top of my head, I can think of 3 other cases of this.

Guy in UK jail who claims to be female. No real-life-test possible in male jail. Gets a sex change op and a transfer into female prison. Whereupon said person decides, not female, really male, swap me back. I'm not sure where that one has got to.

Guy in Australia who failed the psych eval for mtf. So he swatted up on the answers and some clinic then carried out a sex-change. Now he is suing the clinic, saying it is their fault.

Then there was the wealthy Iraqi guy, son of a general in the Republican Guard. His business failed and he no longer felt like a man, so he had a sex-change (as one does). The trouble was that having sex with men did not seem right so he went out and reversed the process, as far as he could.

Michelle Firestone
10-02-2014, 01:41 AM
I don't even have boobs but I'm not about to petition the government for it lol!

RallyCola
10-02-2014, 05:27 AM
if obamacare would give away free GRS like they do across the pond, we'd have a brazilian invasion

jakejd
10-02-2014, 11:40 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2776090/Transsexual-10-000-surgery-NHS-wants-man-again.html

Is this really even possible ? How can it be reversed , with any kind of success , and anyone know if it's been done ?

LibertyHarkness
10-02-2014, 12:49 PM
once your junk is gone its gone for ever .. unlucky .

Prospero
10-02-2014, 01:06 PM
Tragic case

BJ4TS
10-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Probably got tired of getting his head banged on the headboards and now wants to be the banger and not the bangee.

catherinefan
10-02-2014, 04:53 PM
This case reminds me of the beautiful Milena Campanelli.
Though she of course still had a very fine functional cock.

It really shows how incredibly final this last drastic step is.
Must be a difficult issue to deal with for any trans-woman.
Especially, with so many liking you the way you are now.

TSLoverUK999
10-02-2014, 07:00 PM
She is saying it's the press lieing. I think it's her building up a media storm for £££. Hence suddenly reappearing on This Morning.