PDA

View Full Version : Peeing and Farting

Kevin Dong
09-28-2014, 07:46 PM
Jelena makes a fiery red hot return to CANTG after taking a leave of absence from modelling. Excited for her return, I decided to use this beauty's talents to make a fetish shoot for our fans of flatulence and peeing. To start off with, Jelena strips and strokes in the bedroom wearing a sexy white lace bodystocking. We see her amazing gape as she plays with her butthole, and allows the air to flow freely in and out of her rear entry. She makes a romance explosion on her own face, upon which she eats the cum. After the magnificent crescendo, the shoot winds down with a brief pee in my bathtub. Oh Jelena. Welcome back!

CORVETTEDUDE
09-29-2014, 01:11 AM
Would like to bury my tongue in that ass!!!:banana:

Kevin Dong
09-29-2014, 01:14 AM
Would like to bury my tongue in that ass!!!:banana:

tell me how you really feel..

Bobby Domino
09-29-2014, 01:23 AM
seems like she's got a natural gape. Seems like a freak!! Not sure about the flatulence, though. LOL!!!

red-cyberman
09-29-2014, 02:44 AM
sexy gape

Kevin Dong
09-29-2014, 04:08 AM
seems like she's got a natural gape. Seems like a freak!! Not sure about the flatulence, though. LOL!!!

I like the gape and the flatulence isn't my thing either but someone out there will jerk off to it and so few girls will do that on camera it's bound to attract some sales.